Friday, March 29, 2024
03:14 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Past Papers > CSS Papers (1971-2017) > CSS 2013 Papers > Faisalabad Re-exam 2013

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Czar
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 4,064 Times in 1,854 Posts
Arain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant futureArain007 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuristic View Post
well all of respected members are arguing on FRIENDS NOT MASTERS.....it is evident from the statement that one can clearly idealize the Pak Us relation to be mentioned,it is worth mentioning and excellent exapmle to quote but one should also give daily life exapmles to prove in favour of this statement.I agree 70 % of the essay should be based on Pak Us relation because the examiner seems to have a similar mindset behind this and one more important thing EXAMINER WANTS TO CHECK YOUR ENGLISH ,THIS IS NOT CURRENT AFFAIRS PAPER AND PAPER CHECKER IS NOT A CURRENT AFFAIR OR HISTORY TEACHER SO WHO HAS ELABORATED HIS STANCE IN A LOGICAL AND EFFECTIVE MANNER WILL SUCCCEED.BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN FAISALABAD EXAM
Users should not post a topic/reply in CAPITALS, the reason being is that this is considered as shouting.

Read and Follow Forum Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabish Shah View Post
Sir, no arguments with u or whatsoever but i want to quote on your given statement that 'Examiner wants to check your english, this is not current affairs etc etc.. sir essay is totally a mixture of all the papers u attempt, if you are un-intentionally vague about the topic given, u will probably get a zero (WHICH STUDENTS GET) when they are not clear about it, now whether they write (Musharraf's type of English or Shakespere).
Avoid use of "Netspeak" or other "cute" grammar or spelling (For example: writing "R U a woman?" instead of "Are You a woman?").

Read and Follow Forum Rules
The Following User Says Thank You to Arain007 For This Useful Post:
NASSEEM (Sunday, August 25, 2013)

musmanhussain will become famous soon enough

In Ce-2013 exam,situation is difficult for Faisalabad students to maintain his position in topper of css merit list like ce-2012 exam Hassan afzal 2nd position holder is belong from Faisalabad.But talented minds and spirit never down. I hope Faisalabad maintain his value every year.Hope for best and best of luck for all students who re-take this exam.

Durrani Abid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuristic View Post
well all of respected members are arguing on FRIENDS NOT MASTERS.....it is evident from the statement that one can clearly idealize the Pak Us relation to be mentioned,it is worth mentioning and excellent exapmle to quote but one should also give daily life exapmles to prove in favour of this statement.I agree 70 % of the essay should be based on Pak Us relation because the examiner seems to have a similar mindset behind this and one more important thing EXAMINER WANTS TO CHECK YOUR ENGLISH ,THIS IS NOT CURRENT AFFAIRS PAPER AND PAPER CHECKER IS NOT A CURRENT AFFAIR OR HISTORY TEACHER SO WHO HAS ELABORATED HIS STANCE IN A LOGICAL AND EFFECTIVE MANNER WILL SUCCCEED.BEST OF LUCK TO THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN FAISALABAD EXAM
I don't agree with bold statement.
Efficiency in English language is not the sole yardstick to measure the quality of an essay, there are other things too which are,no doubt, equally important.
42nd CTP (FSP)
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2013 - Merit 40

awais274 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabish Shah View Post
Sir, no arguments with u or whatsoever but i want to quote on your given statement that 'Examiner wants to check your english, this is not current affairs etc etc.. sir essay is totally a mixture of all the papers u attempt, if you are un-intentionally vague about the topic given, u will probably get a zero (WHICH STUDENTS GET) when they are not clear about it, now whether they write (Musharraf's type of English or Shakespere).
Absolutely , in essay there are 2 main ingredients . The mechanics and material .
Correct use of English grammar , language and expression are expected from the candidate at this level , they are taken for granted.
Relevance , presentation and argumentation are demanded in the Essay paper , you may have read it at the top of essay paper.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dr fahad mumtaz 2011 topper was also a faisalabadi .
I think not sure that the 3rd position holder in CSS 2012 also belongs to faisalabad district.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old Sunday, August 25, 2013

mohsinali303 is on a distinguished road

I think Friends not masters is a general essay topic
examiner is not asking for ayub khan book
we can give reference of Pak US relations specifically in this essay
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 08592

kamran_shaikh is on a distinguished road

i have solved outlines on 2 topics.how to post?i have snaps of these.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,347 Times in 1,010 Posts
Shooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud ofShooting Star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran_shaikh View Post
i have solved outlines on 2 topics.how to post?i have snaps of these.
How to post a pic in FORUM?
kamran_shaikh (Thursday, June 19, 2014), NASSEEM (Sunday, August 25, 2013)

uzma hafeez is on a distinguished road

I would have attempted peace, perception and practices...
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2014 - Roll no. 08592

kamran_shaikh is on a distinguished road

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamran_shaikh For This Useful Post:
bear (Tuesday, November 12, 2013), filza bukhari (Monday, August 26, 2013), Santiago (Tuesday, May 06, 2014)

Arooje Nasir is on a distinguished road

Good approach is required to attempt such essays