CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Faisalabad Re-exam 2013 (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/)
-   -   Essay 2013---Faislabad Re-exam (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/83337-essay-2013-faislabad-re-exam.html)

awais274 Monday, August 19, 2013 07:34 PM

Essay 2013---Faislabad Re-exam

Today's Essay's of re-exam

1) never never never never never give up
2) heal thyself
3) half knowledge is a bad thing.
4) Education is a tale told by a piece of chalk
5) Peace, perception and practices.
6) the tyranny of customs
7) not ignorance but ignorance of ignorance is true ignorance
8) friends not masters
9) A mans work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.
10) Men are taught to apologise for their weakness and woman for their strength.

darkmoon Monday, August 19, 2013 08:46 PM

Todays paper seems tough compared to feb's essay paper.Seniors what would you say?

Bonaparte Monday, August 19, 2013 10:04 PM

This paper is real challenge for Brian.

Paper seems very tough and absolute understanding.I must say one knowledge based on conceptual and analytical approach will undoubtedly be assessed in this essay paper.

marxpakistani Monday, August 19, 2013 10:16 PM

very difficult paper overall however one or two essays could be attempted easily

VetDoctor Monday, August 19, 2013 10:26 PM

[QUOTE=awais274;638878]Today's Essay's of re-exam

1) never never never never never give up
2) heal thyself
3) half knowledge is a bad thing.
4) Education is a tale told by a piece of chalk
5) Peace, perception and practices.
6) the tyranny of customs
7) not ignorance but ignorance of ignorance is true ignorance
8) friends not masters
9) A mans work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.
10) Men are taught to apologise for their weakness and woman for their strength.[/QUOTE]

all the topics are challenging, but this paper will be high scoring as compared to feb-2013 paper.
All the best to faisalabadians

J Hussain Monday, August 19, 2013 10:37 PM

"Friends not Masters" is the best and safest pick.

One can elaborate on Pak-US relations starting from historical background, current status, American policy of "do more", Reservations on both sides, Losses to Pakistan - economic, political and humanitarian, Growing sentiment of hatred in Pakistani public and Conclusion. One can beautify the essay by inserting quotations and to a of stats.

Good'luck!

awais274 Monday, August 19, 2013 11:21 PM

They are all very difficult .
I attempted peace : perception and practices.

ENGLISH précis and comprehension paper was somewhat easier than feb 2013 , at least I found it easy .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

As usual majority of candidates attempted education .

"Education is a story told by a piece of chalk".

I think this was an essay on Formal education , but s the candidates who attempted this topic were saying that it was a general essay on education with a philosophical touch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

sadam gurmani Tuesday, August 20, 2013 06:11 AM

Friend not masters is the safest topic......many many people will fall.

imbindas Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:24 AM

[QUOTE=J Hussain;638968]"Friends not Masters" is the best and safest pick.

One can elaborate on Pak-US relations starting from historical background, current status, American policy of "do more", Reservations on both sides, Losses to Pakistan - economic, political and humanitarian, Growing sentiment of hatred in Pakistani public and Conclusion. One can beautify the essay by inserting quotations and to a of stats.

Good'luck![/QUOTE]

You cannot squeeze this topic to "Pakistan USA relations", it is way more Generic and tricky topic. hard luck for those interpreted it wrongly.

J Hussain Tuesday, August 20, 2013 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=imbindas;639097]You cannot squeeze this topic to "Pakistan USA relations", it is way more Generic and tricky topic. hard luck for those interpreted it wrongly.[/QUOTE]
It is evident from your post that you are unfamiliar with the context of the phrase "Friends not masters". This phrase was coined by Field Marshal Ayub Khan, in fact this was the title of his book which he wrote specifically on Pak-US relations addressing the American administration.

03:47 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.