Wednesday, December 13, 2017
04:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Past Papers > CSS 2016 Papers

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #21  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 582
Thanks: 589
Thanked 464 Times in 334 Posts
ursula will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
dear madam

these ‘techniues' are not my creation.


search on Google
criminal interrogation techniques by Fred E. Inbau( Reid technique)




Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk
Dear sir,mjhe ptta he k you're right,stupid mind like mine hasn't studied that's why I asked.Apology for inconvenience.
Is it a part of syllabus?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
qublai khan (Thursday, February 25, 2016)
  #22  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
qublai khan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Andromada
Posts: 218
Thanks: 171
Thanked 177 Times in 119 Posts
qublai khan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
Dear sir,mjhe ptta he k you're right,stupid mind like mine hasn't studied that's why I asked.Apology for inconvenience.
Is it a part of syllabus?
its OK.


yup....its part of the syllabus

Sent from my A10 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
ursula (Thursday, February 25, 2016)
  #23  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Umair Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Default

It is a simple question. You can first tell examiner the reasons why interrogation is conducted in the introduction. To find two things:- (i) componenets of a crime and (ii) identifying , locating and proving the guilt of the guilty party. You can tell him that crime has two components named Actus reus which means physical manifestation of crime and Mens rea which means the intent.
After ths you write about techniques like i told him about The Reid Technique and The PEACE method. Reid has further three components ; factual analysis , behavioral analysis interview and interrogation. Thn each component is divided into many others. After reid explain PEACE and thn conclude the answer.
I loved the question, wrote 10 pages on it
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Umair Ahmed For This Useful Post:
Bookaholic (Friday, March 11, 2016), ursula (Thursday, February 25, 2016)
  #24  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
safeer khan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 292
Thanks: 111
Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
safeer khan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umair Ahmed View Post
It is a simple question. You can first tell examiner the reasons why interrogation is conducted in the introduction. To find two things:- (i) componenets of a crime and (ii) identifying , locating and proving the guilt of the guilty party. You can tell him that crime has two components named Actus reus which means physical manifestation of crime and Mens rea which means the intent.
After ths you write about techniques like i told him about The Reid Technique and The PEACE method. Reid has further three components ; factual analysis , behavioral analysis interview and interrogation. Thn each component is divided into many others. After reid explain PEACE and thn conclude the answer.
I loved the question, wrote 10 pages on it
I write three answers on that space.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
__________________
One must be a wise reader to quote wisely and well; said Bronson Alcott
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 582
Thanks: 589
Thanked 464 Times in 334 Posts
ursula will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by safeer khan View Post
I write three answers on that space.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
What!
Sorry I didn't understand this.
@all
is it mean I lost my precious 20marks,because in interrogation I mentioned that accuse is dragged to isolation to ask for counter questioning. Using carrot and stick policy,evidences are collected. Suspected is provided an opportunity to provide the evidences,at least it will compensate the culprit in terms of relaxation of corporeal punishment. For example saulat Mirza and JIT(carrot policy was successful).It is advantageous for both parties,because prosecutor has to justify the case in court as there are sufficient evidences to convict the criminal in the court.Bumptious ball!
Man to esy he chawlyan mar kr ayee hun. But it was based on my own critical analysis and evaluation,which I hope could beg me 10 score ...though looks miraculous right now!
But any how peg the bag,because it is far from reality.What you people believe on my explanation.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ursula For This Useful Post:
safeer khan (Thursday, February 25, 2016)
  #26  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Islamabad
Posts: 16
Thanks: 1
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Ahmad Moughees is on a distinguished road
Default

The best answer in the history of Criminology..!!!..:p
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad Moughees For This Useful Post:
ursula (Thursday, February 25, 2016)
  #27  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
safeer khan's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 292
Thanks: 111
Thanked 101 Times in 82 Posts
safeer khan is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursula View Post
What!
Sorry I didn't understand this.
@all
is it mean I lost my precious 20marks,because in interrogation I mentioned that accuse is dragged to isolation to ask for counter questioning. Using carrot and stick policy,evidences are collected. Suspected is provided an opportunity to provide the evidences,at least it will compensate the culprit in terms of relaxation of corporeal punishment. For example saulat Mirza and JIT(carrot policy was successful).It is advantageous for both parties,because prosecutor has to justify the case in court as there are sufficient evidences to convict the criminal in the court.Bumptious ball!
Man to esy he chawlyan mar kr ayee hun. But it was based on my own critical analysis and evaluation,which I hope could beg me 10 score ...though looks miraculous right now!
But any how peg the bag,because it is far from reality.What you people believe on my explanation.
Don't worry, they may not even read your answer and award you 10 marks depending on what position you wrote this question. If it was your third question then it might save you.

But the situation might be different if he would read even a single word of it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
__________________
One must be a wise reader to quote wisely and well; said Bronson Alcott
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 582
Thanks: 589
Thanked 464 Times in 334 Posts
ursula will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad Moughees View Post
The best answer in the history of Criminology..!!!..:p
Never boasted my inflated abilities.After all I'm also Pakistani,esy chawlyun man mahir.
P.S.when mind is shut up and you don't know what to write than dear such a beautiful critical analysis is compulsory.
If Safeers prediction turn true, and I get successful in getting even 10 marks than believe me this exam is nothing but the worst.I don't feel bad if the game is played fairly and squarely,even I got slaughtered.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Umair Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Default

@ursula dont worry. Majority of the students hve written the same as u hve. The problem is tht the sub-standard books available in market had ssme answer. I was unsble to buy those books of Pakistani publishers so, i had to prepare frm online sources. The thngs u hve written r common tactics but these r not some specified techniques. Techniques involve step by step process. Like reid technique. Let me write a rough outline of ths technique. Reid technique:
Defining reid technique.
Components of technique:
Factual analysis
. Interviewing witnesses and victims,
. Gaining information through public and private portals
. Modus Operandi

Behavioral analysis interview.
Interrogation:
. Positive confrontation
. Theme development
. Handling denisls
. Overcoming objections
. Providing psychological empathy
. Keeping suspects attention away from punishment
. Providing alternatives
. Getting oral confession
. Recording confession in documented form
Ths is jst one technique. Hope our book compilers do better job. After ths , i hve resolved never to read substandard material
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Thursday, February 25, 2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 19
Thanks: 9
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Umair Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Default

@safeer khan. I usually write first question in 8 to 10 pages. And in one line i write about 7 words on average. Last question is usually my weak question. The question of techniques was my second question in paper. I guess if u hve a question u knw abt well-enough thn 8 to 10 pages can easily be written with relevsnt material.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2016, criminology, css, fpsc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Khushhali Bank Limited Jobs 2016 Apply Online mazhar mehmood Khushhali Bank 3 Monday, August 29, 2016 05:06 PM
List of various 41 MS and PhD scholarships from February to June 2016 Man Jaanbazam Scholarships 1 Wednesday, February 03, 2016 11:27 PM
Scope Of Criminology Malik Khan Degree Programs and Courses 0 Sunday, November 29, 2015 09:15 PM
Syllabus and Recommended Books of Criminology Amna Criminology 0 Sunday, June 07, 2015 05:02 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.