Tuesday, September 22, 2020
10:45 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Past Papers > CSS 2018 Papers

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #151  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 56
Thanks: 17
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
checkmywork is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategic View Post
Oh my God! A person who has THE MOST IMPORTANT exam of life is wasting her time and energy on an unknown person like me. Either I am really that much important for you or you are the one with "thick brain". I have nothing to lose and prove. You can say anything you want to about me. I don't care. But i have successfully distracted your attention and I am sort of proud of it. Once again bragging about your achievements and being narcissist. Do i care? No, I don't. I hardly know you.I created this account just to be candid because I am a hypocrite just like everyone else on this page. I have every right to pass judgement on anything I want to. Just like you did on me. But i don't really care. You may consider it bullying but i have said it time and again that if you don't want people to discuss about you, then stop posting on social media.Rest i enjoyed your comments. You have made me successfully achieve purpose of creating this account.
P.S. Your sympathy card about your disability doesn't work on me. Feel free to waste more of your time and energy here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by strategic View Post
Still your focus is on filing pages (3-4 pages etc). You better be giving intermediate exam or something, this exam doesn't seem to be cup of tea for you (which was of course proven since you have failed it once).I don't need to know anything. All i see is over confident narcissist wasting time here on forum self admiring, not a good sign. Just like you are free to say anything, so am I. This is public forum i can say anything i want to. If you don't want any judgments, stop posting here. Will it be all right if i start praising you as well?
And as far as my identity is concerned, i don't want to reveal it. Keep your "advice" to yourself. I want to enjoy my freedom of expression, so think whatever you want to.
P.S: CSPs are not descendants from heaven, they are normal people just like everyone. So don't try to glorify them. I have seen it all
I think you attempted essay Free speech should have limitations and your thesis statement was "Free speech should not have limitations". So you probably failed the exam. Therefore, you are abusing others. A serious inferior complex case on this forum.
You should better consult a psychiatrist but now you will say oohh I have taken your attention I win you lose.
In your case what beautiful line an Indian poet had said: Hum pagal nahi hain bhia hamara dimag kharab hai.
I suppose you will not mind because as a supporter of freedom of speech you will respect other's right to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #152  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Anum Zara's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UTOPIA
Posts: 582
Thanks: 99
Thanked 328 Times in 217 Posts
Anum Zara is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmywork View Post
I think you attempted essay Free speech should have limitations and your thesis statement was "Free speech should not have limitations". So you probably failed the exam. Therefore, you are abusing others. A serious inferior complex case on this forum.
You should better consult a psychiatrist but now you will say oohh I have taken your attention I win you lose.
In your case what beautiful line an Indian poet had said: Hum pagal nahi hain bhia hamara dimag kharab hai.
I suppose you will not mind because as a supporter of freedom of speech you will respect other's right to do so.
hahahaha
Your comment is hilarious. I cannot stop laughing after reading this.
__________________
WA-TU-IZZU MANTASHA; WATU-ZILLU MANTASHA
Reply With Quote
  #153  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
hahahaha
It might be most important for people like you who have so far only achieved sweeper's job. I, on the other hand, have nothing to lose as I am already employed in 18th grade. Call me what you want it does not affect me at all. You are delusional, if you think you have distracted me. I was well prepared and this provided me with an opportunity to play my favorite game which is "bullying the bully". I was in peace when I appeared in the examination today as my favorite sport relaxes my mind. I am not bragging about my achievements. I have just mentioned these achievements because you told me that I should try for intermediate examination. I just proved that only "think brain" and "lunatics" like you need to try it. Moreover, I have not played sympathy card. I have mentioned my disability because it should penetrate in your thick mind that if a major disability and prolonged illness cannot become obstacle in my way, lunatics like you do not stand a chance. It was not a sympathy card but I guess thick brains like you perceive it that way.

P.S. I have all the time in the world. It is up to me what I do with it. I waste it or I utilize it, it is my life. I will keep on replying until you stop passing comments about me. It is that simple.
I am having fun of my life with you, your anger and frustration is quite visible. Replying me (a total stranger) with such long texts in middle of your exams, can it be better?. Poor soul, if you have nothing to lose then why are dying here for an attempt?Sorry i cannot brag about my achievement. Its a secret. :P
I don't know about your exact disability but I am sure you are "mentally retard". Do whatever you want to, I am ready for more amusement.
Reply With Quote
  #154  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmywork View Post
I think you attempted essay Free speech should have limitations and your thesis statement was "Free speech should not have limitations". So you probably failed the exam. Therefore, you are abusing others. A serious inferior complex case on this forum.
You should better consult a psychiatrist but now you will say oohh I have taken your attention I win you lose.
In your case what beautiful line an Indian poet had said: Hum pagal nahi hain bhia hamara dimag kharab hai.
I suppose you will not mind because as a supporter of freedom of speech you will respect other's right to do so.
Another savior,for damsel in distress. Ok fine by me,whatever you want to say about me. Since you don't know anything about me, it doesn't matter whatever you say
Reply With Quote
  #155  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by layla View Post
Just ignore him.and focus on your aims nd studies.leave him. :-) you are gonna rock :-)

Sent from my Z14 using Tapatalk
At least someone got brains here. Yeah people, learn from this lady.
Reply With Quote
  #156  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Mr Psycho's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Psych Ward
Posts: 246
Thanks: 198
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Mr Psycho is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
I am not fighting. He passed horrible comments about me.
Don't waste your time on replying to such people
Reply With Quote
  #157  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammarrashid View Post
He's an imposter!! No need to waste your time on it.

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
of course genius. I am deliberately hiding my identity.
Reply With Quote
  #158  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Psycho View Post
Don't waste your time on replying to such people
Rightly said sir, but her mental disability is hindering her to do so.
Reply With Quote
  #159  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
strategic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmywork View Post
Avoid negative people. Life is too short.
She is not paying heed to whatever you are saying. Maybe you should focus on something else.
Reply With Quote
  #160  
Old Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Mr Psycho's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Psych Ward
Posts: 246
Thanks: 198
Thanked 96 Times in 81 Posts
Mr Psycho is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategic View Post
rightly said sir, but her mental disability is hindering her to do so.
hahaha..You are so sure about it
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pakistan's History From 1947-till present Sumairs Pakistan Affairs 14 Sunday, October 27, 2019 02:55 PM
Useful for Geography 2 paper imran memon Geography 0 Monday, May 21, 2012 03:50 PM
History of Pak-US Relations Shooting Star Current Affairs 0 Tuesday, July 19, 2011 12:50 AM
Important C.A topics for CE 2011..! Maha Khan Current Affairs 1 Sunday, January 30, 2011 08:56 AM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.