Monday, November 29, 2021
11:39 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Past Papers > CSS Papers (1971-2015) > CSS 2012 Papers

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old Monday, May 07, 2012
TheStrivingSoul's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gujranwala, Lahore, Jhang
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TheStrivingSoul is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Physics 2012 Papers

Paper 1 (Front side)


Paper 1 (Back Side)
__________________
"Victory belongs to the most persevering!"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheStrivingSoul For This Useful Post:
white leopard (Tuesday, August 28, 2012)
  #2  
Old Monday, May 07, 2012
TheStrivingSoul's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Gujranwala, Lahore, Jhang
Posts: 4
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TheStrivingSoul is on a distinguished road
Default

Paper 2 (Front Side)


Paper 2 (Back Side)
__________________
"Victory belongs to the most persevering!"
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheStrivingSoul For This Useful Post:
white leopard (Tuesday, August 28, 2012)
  #3  
Old Monday, May 07, 2012
very special 1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: dream land,where eagles live
Posts: 441
Thanks: 484
Thanked 286 Times in 195 Posts
very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default

thanks for uploading it here.............
dont look at the foolish x and y on fig ...........hahahahha
paper is over all good..........ALLAH kara pass ho jaooo...........MAY ALLAH help me please

friends remember me in your prayers

regards
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very special 1 For This Useful Post:
Shahzad Sial (Monday, May 07, 2012), Siddique (Thursday, January 01, 2015)
  #4  
Old Monday, August 27, 2012
waseemh40's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Karachi
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
waseemh40 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
thanks for uploading it here.............
dont look at the foolish x and y on fig ...........hahahahha
paper is over all good..........ALLAH kara pass ho jaooo...........MAY ALLAH help me please

friends remember me in your prayers

regards
AoA sister;
You did question related to conservative field i.e Q 4, Paper 1? Especially numerical, variable force?? Can you kindly share method of solving that numerical...... It seems to me a very difficult and ALARMING question!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
very special 1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: dream land,where eagles live
Posts: 441
Thanks: 484
Thanked 286 Times in 195 Posts
very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseemh40 View Post
AoA sister;
You did question related to conservative field i.e Q 4, Paper 1? Especially numerical, variable force?? Can you kindly share method of solving that numerical...... It seems to me a very difficult and ALARMING question!
i dont know my method was right or wrong but i solved it in following way
As displacement is in cordinates and force also in x and y cordinates..........
as on path OBC two paths are ob and bc
we know work formula is W=f.d
f=given
d = x and y = 5 m
first along OB and than along bc and then add these both works and u will find total work along OBC

similarly for other path find work

for the middle path find the displacement of middle path by pythagorus theorm and than find work for it.

if the sum of total work is zero it is conservative other wise non conservative.

note
when u multiply force with displacement, as it is in coordinates and work is dot product so just x multiply with x or y multiply with y. and other coordinate will be zero.

i hope u understand how i attempted this question

regards
__________________
attitude makes the difference!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
waseemh40's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Karachi
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
waseemh40 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
i dont know my method was right or wrong but i solved it in following way
As displacement is in cordinates and force also in x and y cordinates..........
as on path OBC two paths are ob and bc
we know work formula is W=f.d
f=given
d = x and y = 5 m
first along OB and than along bc and then add these both works and u will find total work along OBC

similarly for other path find work

for the middle path find the displacement of middle path by pythagorus theorm and than find work for it.

if the sum of total work is zero it is conservative other wise non conservative.

note
when u multiply force with displacement, as it is in coordinates and work is dot product so just x multiply with x or y multiply with y. and other coordinate will be zero.

i hope u understand how i attempted this question

regards
Thanks sister. I will further see it in an authentic book. Well can you kindly tell me your method of preparing Physics like books studied, how to use past papers, material research, number of times you revised syllabus etc. I am an engineering student and unluckily have no person to guide me:-(
Even at this forum no one is available for guidance regarding science subjects.....
Thanks again
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
very special 1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: dream land,where eagles live
Posts: 441
Thanks: 484
Thanked 286 Times in 195 Posts
very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseemh40 View Post
Thanks sister. I will further see it in an authentic book. Well can you kindly tell me your method of preparing Physics like books studied, how to use past papers, material research, number of times you revised syllabus etc. I am an engineering student and unluckily have no person to guide me:-(
Even at this forum no one is available for guidance regarding science subjects.....
Thanks again
You are welcome brother
my books of preperation was
haliday resnick walker
cutnel(physics)
zamnsky(university physics)
google for electronics
numericals of Fsc physcics book

i make list of topics from past paper for each portion. than i cover all syllabus and some odd topics of paper as well.
after i covered all syllabus i solved past papers mcqs plus numericals and question as well
almost 2 times u can say i revised the syllabus.
u can ask any question ..........i try my best to guide and ans your problem. dont be sad.

all the best

regards
__________________
attitude makes the difference!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
waseemh40's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Karachi
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
waseemh40 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
You are welcome brother
my books of preperation was
haliday resnick walker
cutnel(physics)
zamnsky(university physics)
google for electronics
numericals of Fsc physcics book

i make list of topics from past paper for each portion. than i cover all syllabus and some odd topics of paper as well.
after i covered all syllabus i solved past papers mcqs plus numericals and question as well
almost 2 times u can say i revised the syllabus.
u can ask any question ..........i try my best to guide and ans your problem. dont be sad.

all the best

regards
First of all thanks for fast replies....
Regarding Physics, kindly check my strategy and than guide me, I have completed paper 1 (almost). It took 3-3.5 weeks (due to Ramadan). I consulted 5-6 books e.g Halliday Resnick ,B.Sc physics (for temperature), Modern Physics (For Relativity), Thermodynamics (not remembering name of author) ,Walker etc and prepared notes of each topic. I also did past papers. Now I am thinking of revising all stuff later on from my notes and Halliday Resnick because as far as paper is concerned, all stuff comes form Halliday Resnick.
I am afraid that I am not going in right direction because I have seen students who are just doing past papers and always talking about past papers only.
Secondly how did you prepare Precis paper? Remembering idioms and correcting sentences (mostly seems to me that they are correct) is a difficult task.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old Tuesday, August 28, 2012
very special 1's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: dream land,where eagles live
Posts: 441
Thanks: 484
Thanked 286 Times in 195 Posts
very special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura aboutvery special 1 has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseemh40 View Post
First of all thanks for fast replies....
Regarding Physics, kindly check my strategy and than guide me, I have completed paper 1 (almost). It took 3-3.5 weeks (due to Ramadan). I consulted 5-6 books e.g Halliday Resnick ,B.Sc physics (for temperature), Modern Physics (For Relativity), Thermodynamics (not remembering name of author) ,Walker etc and prepared notes of each topic. I also did past papers. Now I am thinking of revising all stuff later on from my notes and Halliday Resnick because as far as paper is concerned, all stuff comes form Halliday Resnick.
I am afraid that I am not going in right direction because I have seen students who are just doing past papers and always talking about past papers only.
Secondly how did you prepare Precis paper? Remembering idioms and correcting sentences (mostly seems to me that they are correct) is a difficult task.
please write author names of books you consulted.

your starategy is not bad. every one has his own style of study. so dont pay head what other people are saying. study never go in waste so dont worry.

first cover your both papers and then do revision.

do topics more nicely which are most repeated.

for english i consulted to the point and exploring the world of english. very truly speaking i am not good in english. i did idoms pair of words and direct indirect from exploring english and correction from to the point. gre word list try to practice. and read news paper as much as u can

regards
__________________
attitude makes the difference!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old Wednesday, August 29, 2012
waseemh40's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Karachi
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
waseemh40 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by very special 1 View Post
please write author names of books you consulted.

your starategy is not bad. every one has his own style of study. so dont pay head what other people are saying. study never go in waste so dont worry.

first cover your both papers and then do revision.

do topics more nicely which are most repeated.

for english i consulted to the point and exploring the world of english. very truly speaking i am not good in english. i did idoms pair of words and direct indirect from exploring english and correction from to the point. gre word list try to practice. and read news paper as much as u can

regards
Books consulted:
Halliday Resnick
J walker
Blatt (Modern Physics)
A Bieser (Concepts of modern Physics)
Holman (Thermodynamics)
Thermodynamics (BSc. Level Old book)
And also HSSC level books of Punjab Textbook Board.



'To the point' is name of book? author's name?
Exploring the world of English is available in soft-copy????
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Judiciary Activism - A Timeline from NRO to Memograte (DAWN) umarbajwa Pakistan Affairs 0 Tuesday, March 13, 2012 08:22 PM
Middle east: Strategic impact of united states defence strategic review 2012 Shooting Star Current Affairs 0 Sunday, February 05, 2012 04:09 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.