CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Faisalabad Re-exam 2013 (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/)
-   -   Pakistan Affairs 2013---Faislabad Re-exam (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/83540-pakistan-affairs-2013-faislabad-re-exam.html)

awais274 Friday, August 23, 2013 08:12 PM

Pakistan Affairs 2013---Faislabad Re-exam

1) Congress policies in the year 1885 to 1915 , with special reference to at least two leaders in this time.
2) Ahmad shah abdali's early raids against Muslims and Sikhs , give examples.
3) Trace the history of land reforms in Pakistan.
4) Change of political orientation of Quaid from Hindu muslim unity to muslim unity. What role congress mindset played in this change.
5) Islamic ideology has failed to produce an Islamic pakistan . Elucidate.
6) Difference and similarities between Zia, Musharraf and Ayub.
7) Muslim education movements of 19h century with special mention of Deoband.

MCQS were toughest in Pak affairs paper history .Alexander the Great , Vedic civilization , Ayub khan address were some of the topics asked .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

justchill Saturday, August 24, 2013 12:57 PM

o my god...highly unfair i would say...paper was made with the intention to fail the candidates...are alexander or ahmed shah abdali in our syllabus...i think this latest trend must b brought to the notice of fpsc before its too late...

are congress policies of this period in our syllabus.???

Raja4u Saturday, August 24, 2013 01:20 PM

The syllabus is only a guideline for candidates. Questions can be made according to their own criteria. This is not first time that you people are creating panic for new aspirants. In 2013 Pakistan Affairs paper few questions were related to Indo-Pak history, so should we say that these questions are out of syllabus. This is CSS not BA or Fsc that straight questions should be asked form you.

VetDoctor Saturday, August 24, 2013 02:28 PM

The paper is tough one, as compared to Feb-2013 exam but that paper was also not according to the given syllabus because almost all the long questions were history based and it look like History of Indo-pak paper instead of Pak affairs paper.
As far as this paper is concerned, mcqs were very difficult, so as the long questions. But at the same time we should realize the fact that this is a competitive examination, examiner cannot ask one or two easy questions so that everyone can pass the paper, this happens only in school/college examinations.
These type papers test the analytical skills of candidates and discourage the cramming practice which is good.

Chintoo2010 Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:01 AM

FPSC is coming hard in the Re-Take at candidates

Paper clearly depict that FPSC is coming hard at the candidates in re-take exams. There is no doubt. It is not justified as some innocents are bearing the brunt of the FPSC's own failure to make the security of papers. FPSC had only this way out and instead of going hard at the culprits, whole Faisalabad is facing it.

Khissiyaaani Billi Khambaa Noachy............

Z Bokhari Sunday, August 25, 2013 05:29 PM

Comparitively tough paper. Good luck to the candidates of faisalabad.

Arooje Nasir Sunday, August 25, 2013 06:03 PM

Question no 2,4,6,7 are easy to attempt but others are abit tricky especially ideology one

umarabbas Monday, August 26, 2013 11:38 AM

i must say that those without Indo-Pak History as an optional would find this paper tough. For Indo-Pak students, it is very easy!

uzma hafeez Monday, August 26, 2013 12:20 PM

I believe we should expect more history questions in 2014...

mhkhan Wednesday, August 28, 2013 09:25 AM

Paper of Pakistan Affairs is easy one. Traditional and expected. There was nothing which was out of Syllabus. and those who believe that FPSC revenged from Faisalabad in the retake must delineate maturity and do not resort to blame game. We all know that that there have been very tough paper in CSS in the past. Even Feb Paper of Pakistan Affairs was tougher than this paper. What could be easier then question No 1,2,3,4 and 7 which are so traditional questions?

No offense intended. Best Wishes to All aspirants of CE 2013.

Regards,

08:47 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.