Tuesday, February 07, 2023
11:42 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > CSS Past Papers > CSS Papers (1971-2017) > CSS 2012 Papers

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old Thursday, January 03, 2013
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Khairpur, Sindh
Posts: 1,256
Thanks: 1,131
Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloneaz View Post
Sir does this subject require good memory as well as the craming skills
Some sort of cramming is beneficial in this subject. You need to memorize/cram translation and answers of past paper mcqs. Similarly, you also need to memorize some short questions. But all this may guarantee you confirmed marks in both papers.
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
comm786 (Saturday, January 05, 2013), Romana baig (Tuesday, January 15, 2013), Tassawur (Thursday, January 03, 2013)
  #12  
Old Friday, January 11, 2013
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Punjab, Pakistan
Posts: 60
Thanks: 81
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
comm786 will become famous soon enough
Default

@usman khalid
sir, you attempted arabic in urdu or english?
__________________
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might..."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old Friday, January 11, 2013
usman khalid's Avatar
40th CTP (DMG)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Merit 22Elite CSP Medal: Members who previously received (CSP Award  and Member of the Year Award ) OR (CSP award + Gold Medal + Medal of Appreciation) are eligible for this award. - Issue reason: Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2012
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Khairpur, Sindh
Posts: 1,256
Thanks: 1,131
Thanked 2,147 Times in 983 Posts
usman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant futureusman khalid has a brilliant future
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm786 View Post
@usman khalid
sir, you attempted arabic in urdu or english?
English. Choice is usually given to opt the paper in either Urdu or English. One can get equally good marks by attempting in either of the languages.
__________________
Best end of life is not knowledge but action.
Don't limit yourself to what you think people are expecting!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to usman khalid For This Useful Post:
comm786 (Saturday, January 12, 2013), waves (Sunday, January 13, 2013)
  #14  
Old Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Daisy's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Behind Daffodil Hills...
Posts: 356
Thanks: 390
Thanked 350 Times in 170 Posts
Daisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura aboutDaisy has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
Dear brother the notes by Hafiz Arshad Sahb are widely used throughout Pakistan for the preparation of this subject. And they are known for their effectiveness. Besides these notes the book " Taareekh e Adab e Aarbi by Ahmad Hasaan Zayat " plays a great helping hand. I used those notes only and secured 140 marks in Arabic. However the book I mentioned should also be consulted. If some other helping material also is there that Usman Bhai can tell.
Sir are these notes easily available in any good book shop?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tassawur's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sargodha
Posts: 1,883
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
Sir are these notes easily available in any good book shop?
In Lahore , these notes are available at many places. Especially from the photocopy shop of Student Teacher Centre of Punjab University New Campus. Those can not reach there to them they also send these notes by post and they charge in the form of Easy Paisa.
Their contact No are :
042-35912181
0333-8882029
0334-4156857.
__________________
Thanks Allah
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tassawur For This Useful Post:
Daisy (Wednesday, March 27, 2013)
  #16  
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 459
Thanks: 1,145
Thanked 325 Times in 239 Posts
isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post

Yes Brother! very easy as compared to that of 2011.
short questions , essay , mcqs and traditional subjective questions which get repeated very often. All should expect very high scores .
Best of Luck to All.
how can i write essay in Arabic?
what you say about khaliq dad books for Arabic?
Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tassawur's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sargodha
Posts: 1,883
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
how can i write essay in Arabic?
what you say about khaliq dad books for Arabic?
Thanks in advance
I prepared essay from notes of Hafiz Arshad Sahb. Most of the times either esaay comes about some personality like Iqbal or one is directed to write on the importance of Arabic Language. Therefore , prepared these two and made sense of the sentences in my mind as how they are constructed if different personality is there in essay or some other aspect of the Arabic Language is given to write on. In constructing the sentences in an essay , the sentence structures given in short question's answers play a pivotal role. In 2011's essay one had to write about Iqbal 's thought about western civilization. In this essay I used biographic sentences which I had already prepared from the previous essay on Iqbal from Hafiz Sahb 's notes. However , for writing about western civilization I created or fabricated Arabic then and there by remembering different sentences if the same nature which I had been reading during the preparation of short questions.
This is how I solved this riddle.
__________________
Thanks Allah
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tassawur For This Useful Post:
isha saeed (Wednesday, March 27, 2013)
  #18  
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 459
Thanks: 1,145
Thanked 325 Times in 239 Posts
isha saeed has a spectacular aura aboutisha saeed has a spectacular aura about
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassawur View Post
I prepared essay from notes of Hafiz Arshad Sahb. Most of the times either esaay comes about some personality like Iqbal or one is directed to write on the importance of Arabic Language. Therefore , prepared these two and made sense of the sentences in my mind as how they are constructed if different personality is there in essay or some other aspect of the Arabic Language is given to write on. In constructing the sentences in an essay , the sentence structures given in short question's answers play a pivotal role. In 2011's essay one had to write about Iqbal 's thought about western civilization. In this essay I used biographic sentences which I had already prepared from the previous essay on Iqbal from Hafiz Sahb 's notes. However , for writing about western civilization I created or fabricated Arabic then and there by remembering different sentences if the same nature which I had been reading during the preparation of short questions.
This is how I solved this riddle.
which is the best book for Arabic Khaliq dad's books or ziyyad's book?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Tassawur's Avatar
Senior Member
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 8157Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sargodha
Posts: 1,883
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 2,849 Times in 1,328 Posts
Tassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdomTassawur is a bearer of wisdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
how can i write essay in Arabic?
what you say about khaliq dad books for Arabic?
Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
which is the best book for Arabic Khaliq dad's books or ziyyad's book?
I have not come across the book by Khaliq Daad. However , I saw book by A. H. Zayat. That proves helpful.
__________________
Thanks Allah
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tassawur For This Useful Post:
iranibilly (Friday, March 29, 2013), isha saeed (Wednesday, March 27, 2013)
  #20  
Old Saturday, June 15, 2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Imaan Khan is on a distinguished road
Default

@ usman khalid:

Sir can you please guide me a little. Actually i plan to appear in CE 2014 but im unable to chose my subjects. Arabic interests me however i dont know whether i can do it or not. I cant write arabic and of course no prior knowledge either just that i'll have to start from scratch so what will you suggest. I'm a business major any my cast id Pathan.
Is the arabic writing portion large in the paper? You're suggestions will be highly valued.

Last edited by marwatone; Tuesday, December 09, 2014 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Correlated post deleted.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Islamic Information safdarmehmood Islamiat 4 Thursday, June 28, 2018 09:09 AM
Middle east: Strategic impact of united states defence strategic review 2012 Shooting Star Current Affairs 0 Sunday, February 05, 2012 04:09 PM
Languages And Literature In Mughal Era happy ending History of Pakistan & India 1 Thursday, September 03, 2009 12:53 PM
The "Canon" of Modern Arabic Literature? prieti Arabic 0 Thursday, December 27, 2007 05:59 PM
Languages by Countries Snobbish General Knowledge, Quizzes, IQ Tests 0 Friday, June 15, 2007 12:27 PM


CSS Forum on Facebook Follow CSS Forum on Twitter

Disclaimer: All messages made available as part of this discussion group (including any bulletin boards and chat rooms) and any opinions, advice, statements or other information contained in any messages posted or transmitted by any third party are the responsibility of the author of that message and not of CSSForum.com.pk (unless CSSForum.com.pk is specifically identified as the author of the message). The fact that a particular message is posted on or transmitted using this web site does not mean that CSSForum has endorsed that message in any way or verified the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We encourage visitors to the forum to report any objectionable message in site feedback. This forum is not monitored 24/7.

Sponsors: ArgusVision   vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.