CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Faisalabad Re-exam 2013 (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/)
-   -   Everyday Science 2013---Faislabad Re-exam (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/css-past-papers/css-papers-1971-2017/css-2013-papers/faisalabad-re-exam-2013/83734-everyday-science-2013-faislabad-re-exam.html)

awais274 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 02:58 PM

I did not notice any element of revenge during the whole exam . Probably , all the papers were balanced accordingly . The revenge was actually the re exam itself.
We had to fight out of our skins, to attempt two papers per day in such hot weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

justchill Wednesday, August 28, 2013 03:54 PM

EDS paper is inclined towards biology...whereas, ideally it should be a balanced one including all categories i.e, geography, biology, physics, chemistry and computer...

VetDoctor Wednesday, August 28, 2013 04:00 PM

[QUOTE=justchill;642526]EDS paper is inclined towards biology...whereas, ideally it should be a balanced one including all categories i.e, geography, biology, physics, chemistry and computer...[/QUOTE]

Same was the case in Feb-2013 exam, EDS paper was prepared for medical graduates, which is totally unfair.
If the same trend continued then its name should be changed from EDS to Biological/Medical science paper.

Z Bokhari Wednesday, August 28, 2013 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=awais274;642502]I did not notice any element of revenge during the whole exam . Probably , all the papers were balanced accordingly . The revenge was actually the re exam itself.
We had to fight out of our skins, to attempt two papers per day in such hot weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]
Please post the mcqs as well. Wish you all the best.

[QUOTE=VetDoctor;642531]Same was the case in Feb-2013 exam, EDS paper was prepared for medical graduates, which is totally unfair.
If the same trend continued then its name should be changed from EDS to Biological/Medical science paper.[/QUOTE]

The paper trend of EDS keeps changing I think. The 2012 paper, if I am not mistaken had more questions from geography.

awais274 Wednesday, August 28, 2013 04:54 PM

McQs were takn back after the allotted time in all papers. It's a new policy I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J Hussain Wednesday, August 28, 2013 05:46 PM

[QUOTE=awais274;642549]McQs were takn back after the allotted time in all papers. It's a new policy I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD[/QUOTE]
MCQ's were taken exactly after half an hour in my centre back in Feb, 2013. It's rather a surprise that they had not been taken after 30 minutes in some centres.

Bozdar Iqbal Wednesday, August 28, 2013 06:57 PM

Yery difficult paper.i would suggest aspirants to study course books from first year to bachelor level to pass this paper,

darkmoon Wednesday, August 28, 2013 07:39 PM

Wish u best of luck faislabadians.May Allah shower His blessings upon you;may your hardwork bear fruitful result.Ameen.
Regards.

Bonaparte Wednesday, August 28, 2013 09:44 PM

Not only hard work,smart and loving of wisdom will make this paper unique

This new trend will not be enough for hard workers.In-fact,those candidates who have curiosity and loving of wisdom will certainly perform well as compare to those who follow typical syllabus.
Anyway,I wish all the best to Faisalabadi candidates.

VetDoctor Wednesday, August 28, 2013 09:59 PM

[QUOTE=J Hussain;642568]MCQ's were taken exactly after half an hour in my centre back in Feb, 2013. It's rather a surprise that they had not been taken after 30 minutes in some centres.[/QUOTE]

Mcqs and subjective questions were on the same page in CSS-2013, therefore question paper of mcqs was not taken back even after 03 hours.

07:17 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.