FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Time allowed: 3 hours
COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN B.P.S.-17
UNDER THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT,2001
Maximum marks: 100
NOTE: Write a comprehensive and analytical essay on ONE of the following topics:
1. “Turn not thy cheek in scorn towards folk nor walk with pertness in the land”. (Al-Quran)
2. Economic prosperity of a nation is directly proportional to the level of literacy in it.
3. “Justice delayed is justice denied”.
4. National integration.
5. “Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes”.
6. It is not only fine feathers that make fine birds.
7. On tolerance.
8. Self-conceit may lead to self destruction.
9. He who eats the fruit should at least plant the seed.
10. “The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your arm”.
11. Public office is a public trust.
12. Devolution of power in Pakistan.