I would like to go this following way:
1. “Europeans transformed Westphalian System of States into empires during 16th, 17th and 18th centuries to increase their Wealth and Power.” Elucidate the statement.
Treaty of Westphalia signed in 1648 in Germany between the then European states though appear to be as the beginning of sovereign nations in the realm of nationalism, but infact it led the diffrent far-flung,undeveloped national units of the world to be colonized and then europeanized for the sake of wealth n power.
a)Treaty of Westphalia
b)Rise of Empires(in brief)
c)Worst sort of colonization and subjugation by all european powers.
d)theory of "white man's burden to civilize the backward nations"
2. Describe interactions among Nations through diplomacy for establishing balance of power to preserve their National Interest.
iplomacy is art of formal and informal interactions between sovereign nations...bla,bla,bla..(joke or quote:a diplomat is one who tells lies abroad in his/her national interest----but i wont write it)
a)peaceful settlement of disputes:
b)balance of power:
c)role of a diplomat:
d)for example,pakistan first:....
3. Comparatively analyze the basic philosophy of International Relations, “Peace and Security” has been challenged by the emerging “Economic Regionalism and Military Technologies”.
oh what a difficult subjective paper indeed..anyways
Intro:The basic aim and objective of the inventions in literery,textual world of a subject like International Relations was but to provide us with ways n means to make our world as peaceful n secure as if Heaven.But,alas!contrary to it has happened if we bother to look from any perspectv concerning our world as a whole......bla,bla,bla(as u deem necessary clipping it)
a)Peace and security:
b)Economik regionalism:Rise of regional politico-economic bloks like EU,SAARC,AU,CIS,..etc...
c)Nuclearization/Ultra-weaponization:n/korea going nuclear,iran,israel,n also south asia nuclearized now.
d)Reversing the fallouts:
e)Conclusion:The nations should take into account the negative perspectives of regional economic units and military technologies as well which are but bound to keep us west-east n rich-poor,apart from keeping us all at risk of some nuclear catastrophe.
4. How do you perceive US military engagement in Afghanistan and Iraq and its implications in near future?
Intro:The US initiated,being sole super power, its engagmnt in iraq n afgnstan immediately after 9/11 incident in order to avert any such catastrophe in US land in future...but the things of late have got awry and unacceptble,not only to US nation but whole world at large ,particularly Muslim nations....bla,bla bla
a)Why engagen n strategy:
c)Violence breeds violence:
5. The two great wars had dismantled colonialism and created Third World and Non-Alignment Movement. How did the UN justify its role in the World Affaris.
Intro:The UN got incepted in 1945.Woodrow Wilson's dream of league of nations shattered when it could not stop WWII.......bla bla
a)end of colonialism:
b)Rise of nations:
d)Making of UN and its role:
Conclusion:Gudy gudy at least as far as NAM n thirld world are concerned....
The rest laters ,plz....well,its but my opinion, n as v know that freedom of expression we did get,but what abt freedom after expressing...lets,c