Thursday, April 25, 2024
10:09 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 19, 2015

Wamik is on a distinguished road
Default aren't these new changes discouraging for ce 2016 aspirants

At least this new policy be implemented from 2017 .
Many of CE 2016. Aspirants have already started preparations according to the previous scheme of subjects

How a subject like "history of indo-pak" be considered suddenly of a hundred marks subject without lessening its syllabi\ course
The Following User Says Thank You to Wamik For This Useful Post:
Aisha Khalid (Monday, April 20, 2015)

Location: Land of Volcanic Eruption (In Day) and Bermuda Triangle (In Night)
aneelbachwani is on a distinguished road

No doubt, the new trend of re-grouping of subjects has left many aspirants in state of great shock. If FPSC was of in such reform way, it must have been decided earliar. But What I feel, instead of crying over split milk we should move on and come out with more determination and focused strategy. FPSC has disclosed this nightmarey changes all of a sudden. That is why Aspirants are getting a little time in digesting. Furthermore, new subjects such as Gender Studies, Town Planning & Urban Management and Crimnology are seemed quite interesting and coverable with a bit more efforts. Another factor that is always given greater part of credit; time table, this time it would be even more crucial in order make a difference in such new trendy atmosphere.
Aisha Khalid (Monday, April 20, 2015), pari Ali BNi (Monday, April 20, 2015)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

All the hue and cry by those who failed to pass the exam in their lives lead to this very scary step by FPSC.
Whole syllabus, including recommended books and outlines got changed. Scores of gigantic subjects reduced to half.

Even the previous trend was tough like hell, especially for those who can't afford and are not financially sound. At least, previous subjects were reachable. Books were available,seniors were there to guide. Now you will have to consult tutors who will suck a lot of money. Books will not be available, which will take your 2 months to enter into the preparatory phase.

At least it should be delayed up till 2017.

Yes, may be this time FPSC will show leniency towards the new subjects but still nerdy fellows and dissatisfied ones will have to suffer a lot.
Aisha Khalid (Monday, April 20, 2015), pari Ali BNi (Monday, April 20, 2015)

Talha Majeed is on a distinguished road

Although this policy of FPSC has made CSS more difficult but this thing has put an end to the discussion of "High Scoring Subjects", now candidates should opt the subjects related to their academic background.
The Following User Says Thank You to Talha Majeed For This Useful Post:
pari Ali BNi (Monday, April 20, 2015)

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

there is nothing equal to the the equal treatment of unequals.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqas izhar For This Useful Post:
pari Ali BNi (Monday, April 20, 2015)
Old Monday, April 20, 2015

Mohammad Ali is on a distinguished road

I and many other members here, time and again, suggested FPSC that any change, though notified any time, be made effective not until CE-2017, but heedless as they are, the bureaucrats at FPSC did not give a darn about it or whatever on public forums/social media is said. This is not a good attitude of FPSC and in future, this mindset will cost FPSC as the future is all about social media. Feedback, and not bureaucratic mindset, is essential for any organization any longer, I hope FPSC learns well this organizational fact someday.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mohammad Ali For This Useful Post:
Aisha Khalid (Monday, April 20, 2015), lovereflector (Monday, April 20, 2015)

Life ka network is on a distinguished road

social media is itself in danger due to new Cyber bill.

yasint is on a distinguished road

Asalam u alikum

I would always appreciate the new syllabus, as, it seems more helpful, such as IR, no counted as 200 scores, that would furthering the easiness in the essay solving papers. But in the same status quo in the walk of Historical paper, it would emerge as a very hectic situation considering the lengthy course outlines, at least course for the historical subjects should be some how more practical or specific instead of merely a memory test.

abdulsalam88 is on a distinguished road

I must appreciate FPSC for such a competitive changes in the syllabus since 1981 (a wide gap) in a specific shape. Advancement was required for that old general syllabus. I wish all the aspirants 'best of luck' for their preparations.

Shaista88 is on a distinguished road
Default Is it compulsory to give paper of Islamic studies in English medium?

Assalam o alikum
Please seniors guide me Is it compulsory to give paper of Islamic studies in English medium?? or we can attempt it in urdu as well?
MAAZAHMEDSIDDIQEE (Saturday, April 25, 2015)