CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Slogans for Independent state of Khalistan. (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/103135-slogans-independent-state-khalistan.html)

Mehria Tuesday, July 28, 2015 10:41 AM

Slogans for Independent state of Khalistan.

This attack follows a ‪Sikh‬ event yesterday where participants raised slogans for independent state of ‪‎Khalistan‬, end to Indian‬ rule.your views?

Malik Nadeem 06 Wednesday, July 29, 2015 07:34 PM

Yes, it seems so. The Indian government had been misdirecting the world by blaming Pakistan for this attack. There are number of sections in India who are demanding independent identity.

raza hanjra Thursday, July 30, 2015 01:51 PM

i dont think so khalistan become a independent state as well slogans are concern it i the part of politics

Raja Mudassar Monday, August 03, 2015 05:24 PM

Basically Khalistan movement was on peak when it was supported by Pakistan in Zia rule and that time it was suppressed by Indian Army. Success of a movement depends on the factor that how many people are on its back and movement rises when there is great dissent from the public towards govt, but i think majority of Sikhs are happy with their govt to very much extend. So expecting any kind of freedom is like living in the fools' paradise.

Muhammad Tauqir Tuesday, August 04, 2015 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=Raja Mudassar;850607]Basically Khalistan movement was on peak when it was supported by Pakistan in Zia rule and that time it was suppressed by Indian Army. Success of a movement depends on the factor that how many people are on its back and movement rises when there is great dissent from the public towards govt, but i think majority of Sikhs are happy with their govt to very much extend. So expecting any kind of freedom is like living in the fools' paradise.[/QUOTE]
Sikh diaspora has never lost the memories of 1984. To take any insurgency towards peak, in contemporary world, three prerequisites are necessary: first is financially strong; second is utter determination; and last is use of modern technology. While, in my view, all of these are present in millions of sikhs living in UK, USA, Australia and Canada. As it is pertinent to mention that in 80s the main leaders which escaped from Indian assault took asylum in aforementioned countries. It does not really matter that how environment is in Punjab because the real thrust for Khalistan lies in the heart of Sikhs living abroad. Furthermore, in modern day warfare, insurgency is always created not born.Gurdaspur Attack seems like someone has completed homework and nexus among Kashmiris, Sikhs and Naxalites would be a major blow to Indian national security. Unfortunately, Indian army is not capable enough to neutralize these threats as many times in the past major operations has been canceled because of this.

Zero Cool Wednesday, September 09, 2015 08:14 PM

Khalistan Supporters urged the government of Canada to detain Modi for his role in the 2002 Gujarat riots. Sikhs in Pakistan held anti-India demonstration outside the provincial assembly in Pakistan. And American Sikh Congressional Caucus has been constituted in April 2013.
Present decisions by Modi will definitely will boost up the movement.

Muhammad Tauqir Friday, January 22, 2016 10:21 PM

Now Canadian Sikhs have occupied a high rank in Canadian Defence Ministry which will bolster their hope to lobby against India and malign Indian image while portraying Indian brutalities committed in 1980s.

Sent from my R8106

Muhammad Tauqir Wednesday, February 10, 2016 01:56 PM

Sikhs are emerging as potential threat to India as Babbar Khalsa International is strengthening its roots in western Punjab. This organization in 80s targeted many army installations and high ranks of police force.

Sent from my R8106

05:02 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.