Tuesday, April 23, 2024
04:27 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, September 03, 2015

Maroon Beret is on a distinguished road
Default Syrian Plight and Callous attitude

Painful to see the pregnant pause of some countries on the plight of Syrians, many of them are in deep seas and they want to disembark in sister countries but magnate sister countries neighbors of them refused their wish to seek shelter.
Meanwhile, Iceland populace grants them to seek shelter in Iceland.
Well, Pakistan is acquiring 1.5 million Afghan refugees since 2002.
Khair In shaa ALLAH.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maroon Beret For This Useful Post:
nawepukhtoon (Friday, September 04, 2015)

adnanaqeel99 is on a distinguished road

I went to several english language newspapers including Times of India, Dawn (Pakistan), Jerusalem Post and found this Emirates 247.
Only Times of India and Jerusalem Post had a small article on this case. Dawn's international news section didn't have any article on this migrant crisis (there was one article on the dead toddler, but that was after really looking for it) and emirates 247 doesn't mention the migrant crisis AT ALL.
http://www.emirates247.com
The Following User Says Thank You to adnanaqeel99 For This Useful Post:
nawepukhtoon (Friday, September 04, 2015)

Abdul Majid is on a distinguished road

Aoa, i am just a novice to this forum, and i am frequently searching to post a thread. But remorsefully, i am not able to catch the ball. Please, tell me the procedure to post a thread as I have some queries to be asked.

Apologies for my inconvenience.
Old Friday, September 04, 2015
Excursionist
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,478 Times in 754 Posts
Man Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura aboutMan Jaanbazam has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Majid View Post
Aoa, i am just a novice to this forum, and i am frequently searching to post a thread. But remorsefully, i am not able to catch the ball. Please, tell me the procedure to post a thread as I have some queries to be asked.

Apologies for my inconvenience.
Follow the link please. How to Start a New Thread

Post your query in the relevant section onward please to get better facilitated. This query should have been posted in Site Feedback.

Welcome to CSS Forum
Mehria (Friday, September 04, 2015)

Mehria is on a distinguished road

بچے کی شناخت ایلان کے نام سے ہوئی ہے جس کا تعلق شام اور ترکی کے سرحدی علاقے سے تھا جہاں داعش اور کردوں کے درمیان جنگ ہو رہی ہے ازاد کرد جو ترکی کو قابل قبول نہیں داعش مجایدین کی سپورٹ ان سے بلیک میں تیل خرید کر مد کر رہا ہے تا کہ کرد قبائلی فورسز کو ختم کیا جا سکے اور اس بچے کی لاش ترکی کی پراکسی وار پر سوالیہ نشان ہے ایسے ہزاروں لوگوں کے خون سے ترکی کی شام میں پراکسی وار جاری ہے

Mehria is on a distinguished road

"No one puts their children in a boat unless the water is safer than the land" - Somali poet :-(
Old Monday, September 07, 2015

Sahibzada Khan is on a distinguished road
Default Syrian Migration: A deadly plea

Syrian and other war torn countries are going through immense crisis these days with government galvanising no action at all. I wonder what kind of a govt. they have which is neither stepping down nor having its peoples demands fulfilled.
we admit that international forces are negatively playing their role and acting as aggravator of the plight of innocent citizens. Recently a washed ashore toddler has made a world full of expressing sympathies with many countries witnessing an overhaul relaxation in their immigration rules, that should have been long ago before having the situation worsened.

A question of the day is not to blame the countries once refused to allow those immigrants but the role of UN in general has demised, peddling no hope over its effectiveness. There has been a history of United nation's failure but this time, i mean, in this diplomatic world they still cry on their uncertainty and ineffectiveness. In the more blatant words they are more of playing as a front-liners of the western bloc and especially USA. How strange is it? that they total up almost majority of the world countries having membership with this org but they make up nothing out for the rest of the world except for dialogue sessions and campaigns for the peace mission around the world. In essence, their sincerity to monitoring crisis at large is questionable.

Muslim countries especially the gulf ones are just as dead fish's waiting for the flow to drive them along. shame on them and their supporters.