CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Extremist India and the World T20I 2016? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/104980-extremist-india-world-t20i-2016-a.html)

faisal4pro Monday, October 19, 2015 10:08 PM

[B]It is of no doubt now, that the veil over Extremist India is starting to vanish and the world is seeing these days the "reality". It has been long time since we are used to hear the term "largest democracy"concerning India. But i am sure that no sensible person will ever use this term again.

After the so may events of extremism and threats to Muslims and Pakistani's Will it be possible for ICC to conduct the CUP in India?
Share your views and also vote for the right option.

Should the ICC T20I Championship 2016 be held in India?

1. Not at all.
2. Yes. These minor acts cannot be an issue.
3. Yes. only if India assures security of the events and the personnel.
4. India should be rolled out of the ICC membership as once South Africa was thrown out.

[B]The major question arising now is that "What are Shehryar khan and Najam Sethi" doing there?[/B]

[COLOR=Blue]And a request to Moderators, please leave this thread here in the discussion and not to move it to sports section as this topic is directly linked with this section and not with the sports alone. [/COLOR]
[/B]

Monk Tuesday, October 20, 2015 03:03 AM

Extremist India and the World T20I 2016?

India will retain the right to hold major cricketing events no matter what. This is so because BCCI generates colossal revenues for ICC hence wields exorbitant power over ICC.

Shehryar Khan is doing right thing in India. Pakistan supported "Big Three" formula on a condition that India will revive the Indo-Pak cricketing ties.This revival will boost financial statements of PCB. Moreover, This injection of money will help us revamping our domestic structure and cropping up young guns!

black diamond Wednesday, October 21, 2015 10:48 PM

The Modi government has failed miserably to control the so called shive sina, who is not only against pakistani government but is also critic of Muslims. at this state organizing such a huge event in India wouldn't be free from terrorism and extremism.

Hawxx Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:01 PM

We will eat grass but we will become nuclear nation....but beggars cant be choosers. I would be happy when beggars stop begging for their own motive not for country.but for that they should be exterminated

Navid Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:19 PM

[QUOTE=Monk;873659]India will retain the right to hold major cricketing events no matter what. This is so because BCCI generates colossal revenues for ICC hence wields exorbitant power over ICC.

Shehryar Khan is doing right thing in India. Pakistan supported "Big Three" formula on a condition that India will revive the Indo-Pak cricketing ties.This revival will boost financial statements of PCB. Moreover, This injection of money will help us revamping our domestic structure and cropping up young guns![/QUOTE]

What are out options now, when the Indian assurances have not been fulfilled? Can we roll back our support for the Big Three? I think definitely not, than why did Pakistan just believe on the unjust assurances and succumbed to extending the support?

[QUOTE=Hawxx;874382]We will eat grass but we will become nuclear nation....but beggars cant be choosers. I would be happy when beggars stop begging for their own motive not for country.but for that they should be exterminated[/QUOTE]

Beggars cannot be choosers, true you said but not in the context you said. Building our defence is for our benefit and safety, it shouldn't objectionable to anybody; provided we should also equally focus on development of all other necessities and related infrastructure of life too.

PCB Chairman's visit to India, and that too on their invitation, and Shiv Sena's illegitimate / illegal action has provided the world a chance to understand the true extremists. We shouldn't attribute this visit as begging for reviving bilateral cricket.

Hawxx Wednesday, October 21, 2015 11:24 PM

There should not be any compromise for Pakistan whether defense education health trade business sports or economy.we should depend on ourself 1st than on others .whether we have to eat grass .....end of story

faisal4pro Friday, October 23, 2015 11:10 AM

[B]Wondering about those who opted for "Yes, these minor acts cannot be issue". Are they waiting for a major one?[/B]

Mehria Friday, October 23, 2015 12:43 PM

what is update?

faisal4pro Friday, October 23, 2015 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=Mehria;874904]what is update?[/QUOTE]
[B]Aren't you listening to the talk-shows these days? Blunders are popping out one after the other from the PCB officials.... lots of amusement abroad and a lot more at home! [/B]

iamauk Saturday, October 24, 2015 02:08 PM

Wait.

Wait and let we send our players there in India. Definitely Indian extremists will attack on our players like at least throwing things inside the ground or more. And to me what i can see is extremism is highly increasing on Indian side so sooner we will see her banned for cricket is we are. We must get our rivals like the way they treat us.

10:07 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.