Thursday, April 25, 2024
08:30 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2016

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwavering View Post
i doubt this. Pakistan has made many foes in the course of history. In 1979 Pakistan annoyed whole communist block. During the very first year of Pakistan, It acccepted the american invitation and rejected russian. We annoyed shia block by letting saudi proxies to take a toll at shia proxies. We have always taken sides. Only recently have we learnt few lessons and remained neutral in yemen war.
The picture you see is right as well but I'm seeing the same in slightly different prism.

Pakistan always intended to have no conflict of interest with any country until America whips.
Relations with Russia were very good until they discovered you are actually spying them and playing dual.
We have always tried to take all sides in history. Appeasing all blocs including NAM.
None of these Foes are conventional in nature like India. You can have very warm Friendly relations with all countries especially those surrounding India to make sure they add up to your defense. China still has issues with India and she sees India as a rival economic power in the region. China would have concerns if Indians invade Pakistan in any form.
You must have good relations with Afghanistan and Iran but unfortunately India has better relations with them now.
You don't have enough clout to fight war with India after successful "retreat" of 1965 ,belittling defeat of 1971 and your stab in the back of Kargil.
So, why not show your might in other fields of life including Living standards, Scientific Technology etc?
Unwavering (Wednesday, April 20, 2016)
Old Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Unwavering is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Pakistan always intended to have no conflict of interest with any country until America whips.
Relations with Russia were very good until they discovered you are actually spying them and playing dual.
We have always tried to take all sides in history. Appeasing all blocs including NAM.
USAID has been the sole guiding spirit of Pakistan's foreign policy. Even now we are beholden to IMF. We must be economically independent to draft honourable and prudent foreign policy. We must learn from Japan, for 14 years it borrowed from IMF, now, IMF borrows large sums in Japan. We take loans to feed our off shore companies. Top to bottom everyone is busy in filling his pockets, long term planing is no one's priority. As Asma Jahangir put it, Corruption is kahani ghar ghar ki in Pakistan.
awe ka awa hee bigra hua he
Now CPEC is also about changing the masters. And beggars are never choosers.

Quote:
why not show your might in other fields of life including Living standards, Scientific Technology etc?
For that to happen we will have to fix a handsome amount of money for education and research in an already narrow budget. Public sector development, food, health, defence and fuel take away a major chunk of it. Roti, kapra, or makaan me phasa hua he Pakistan.

Idealistically whatever you are saying makes sense, but practically its a distant dream.
Old Thursday, April 28, 2016

Strandedsoul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
http://www.dawn.com/news/1252330/can...s-fight-terror

They are fighting us with rusted 60 years old Technology and we have all the latest weapons yet we have failed to purge them out...Why?

Don't we need a "Psychological Warfare" instead?

Why not focus on giving equal perks and privileges to Police Force, with same service structure and recruitment process like Army?

There is some more serious breach going on in here than Panama Leaks for 60 years...Isn't?

Hey bro ! Those warfare in wich belligerents differ significantly are called Asymmetric Warfare ..
Normally a conflict between TRADITIONAL MILITARY and insurgency, terrorism etc..
And It is strategic when we caste an eye upon these conflicts ..
Typically neither do they end early nor result in decisive victory of any party ..
possessing technology is not the only factor to judge these type of wars

Read 'Why Big Nations Lose Small Wars' by Andrew RJ Mack ..

the reasons he explains are:
  1. strategic interaction
  2. willingness of weak to suffer more or bear higher cost
  3. external support of weak actor(proxies)
  4. reluctance to escalate violence on the part of strong actor

Take an example of Red Army and all that scenario of Soviet intervention in Afg. ..
Syrian Civil war is more recent Example ..
Sri Lankan Civil war .. Kya LTTE ne naakon chanay naii chubva deye the???

So my dear bro! These wars need patience ..
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER ..
Old Thursday, April 28, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandedsoul View Post
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]
possessing technology is not the only factor to judge these type of wars
Not the Only but one of the very glaring factors for poor nations.

Quote:
willingness of weak to suffer more or bear higher cost
For example???

Quote:
These wars need patience ..
I see this war as a War between two Major sects of Islam basically. So, I don't think it would end in Waziristan. And the way it is going. At least my generation or the next two will keep on fighting....Aimlessly...Fruitlessly..
Strandedsoul (Friday, April 29, 2016)
Old Friday, April 29, 2016

Not the Only but one of the very glaring factors for poor nations.

In these asymmetric wars terrain is very very important and the strategic advantage they have is the main factor giving them an edge ..
secondly no less technologically furthered are they

check this video and just imagine how much resources they have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vb10UkRZTc

For example???
For example Those terrorists for whom the game is DO OR DIE ,those who are wearing Suicide jackets ..
For example Philippine -American war
For example 2nd Anglo Boer war ..

I see this war as a War between two Major sects of Islam basically. So, I don't think it would end in Waziristan. And the way it is going. At least my generation or the next two will keep on fighting....Aimlessly...Fruitlessly..

The statement you have given may be true if and only if v see hazara community being targeted but how can v simply ignore the blood of countless sunnis being shed in countless attacks ??? Its war khawarijits have declared upon whole Muslim community

It is terrorism , it is extremism ,its intolerance , it is fundamentalism but How can you call it Sectarianism ??? plz give some substantial evidences along ..

2ndly it is NEITHER AIMLESS NOR FRUITLESS .. I Can see the circumstances been ameliorated .. most of the menace has been extirpated .. how can you shrug at this diminishing rate of terrorist incidents while an year ago they were rule???

Thanks to Zarb E Azab .. and thanks To Sippa Salaar Raheel Shareef ..
Old Saturday, April 30, 2016

Quote:
In these asymmetric wars terrain is very very important and the strategic advantage they have is the main factor giving them an edge ..
I remembered an Urdu Proverb....
Naach na jaaney Aangan terhah? haha..

Brother..Whole world knows Pakistan has lost all wars against India or at least never won...Every time there was Asymmetric Terrain? They need a Cricket Pitch? Where we should be bowling and no one should be batting??

Quote:
secondly no less technologically furthered are they

check this video and just imagine how much resources they have
Can't watch now...but do they have F-16s?

Quote:
For example Those terrorists for whom the game is DO OR DIE ,those who are wearing Suicide jackets ..
For example Philippine -American war
For example 2nd Anglo Boer war ..
No..For example...People of Pakistan...

Quote:
The statement you have given may be true if and only if v see hazara community being targeted but how can v simply ignore the blood of countless sunnis being shed in countless attacks ??? Its war khawarijits have declared upon whole Muslim community

It is terrorism , it is extremism ,its intolerance , it is fundamentalism but How can you call it Sectarianism ??? plz give some substantial evidences along ..
I will not say directly

http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2015/11/23/2886/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-you...b_6501916.html

Quote:
2ndly it is NEITHER AIMLESS NOR FRUITLESS .. I Can see the circumstances been ameliorated .. most of the menace has been extirpated .. how can you shrug at this diminishing rate of terrorist incidents while an year ago they were rule???
Number of Blasts in 2016? There are strong negotiations going on behind the scene...And Most of the Talibans have turned their attention towards Syria...
Otherwise you could had seen 2-3 per month...

Quote:
Thanks to Zarb E Azab .. and thanks To Sippa Salaar Raheel Shareef ..

Raheel is performing Good as a General but not Zarb-e-Azb...3 years are going to pass For God's Sake...And not only this You will see the after-maths of Zarb-e-Azb soon....As I said...The war is not against few Radicals...It's against a very large faction of Islam which is present sporadically across the globe...They are silent now because many of them are figuring out reasons....You will talk to them and they will say...Oh! Leave Sectarianism..We all are Muslims...etc etc...Their Ulemas are counting on fingers and once they got some off...There would be havoc...
Old Saturday, April 30, 2016

I remembered an Urdu Proverb....
Naach na jaaney Aangan terhah? haha..

aangann terrha is a lame excuse if you literally have to dance ..
How can one be irrational enough to Symbolize War with naach .. ask those who have lost their sons .. ask those who spend nights in operation and hard areas, not knowing whether or not can they take next breathe .. You can say it sitting in your cozy sofa ..

Brother..Whole world knows Pakistan has lost all wars against India or at least never won...Every time there was Asymmetric Terrain? They need a Cricket Pitch? Where we should be bowling and no one should be batting??

SISTER*
Whole world KNOWS many other things as well , start believing all those things ..
65 ki war was splendid victory .. bcchi 71 ki war toh
A HOUSE DIVIDED WITHIN, CANT STAND ..
I can debate upon this war issue , if you are willing

now don't share with me any analysis of pseudo intellectual liberals fed by SAFMA to distort History..
Secondly hardly there is any natural barrier between Pk and India
3rdly im talking about ASYMMERTIC WAR not Asymmetric terrain..
4thly all those wars concluded within days, so my point already proven k terrain does MATTER ..

Can't watch now...but do they have F-16s?
Hah ! So having F16 is kaamyaabi ki daleel ?? come on.. broaden your perspective ..

No..For example...People of Pakistan...
I don't regard myself as a weaker party , by Grace of ALLAH ..
those self piteous creature have right to..

I will not say directly

http://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2015/11/23/2886/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-you...b_6501916.html

WELL I read both and I already knew those things but I could not find any relatedness to Pakistan .. A brief para pointing Pk only shows Salafis try to induce Extremism but Again it fails to prove IT IS SECTARIAN WAR..

Number of Blasts in 2016? There are strong negotiations going on behind the scene...And Most of the Talibans have turned their attention towards Syria...
Otherwise you could had seen 2-3 per month...
LOL! Give credit to whatever but at least you agree there is decrease in these attacks..

Raheel is performing Good as a General but not Zarb-e-Azb...3 years are going to pass For God's Sake...And not only this You will see the after-maths of Zarb-e-Azb soon....As I said...The war is not against few Radicals...It's against a very large faction of Islam which is present sporadically across the globe...They are silent now because many of them are figuring out reasons....You will talk to them and they will say...Oh! Leave Sectarianism..We all are Muslims...etc etc...Their Ulemas are counting on fingers and once they got some off...There would be havoc...

Im more than hopeful .. Nothing will happen .. I don't believe in propaganda politics ..
IT IS EASY TO FOOL PEOPLE BUT HARD TO MAKE THEM BELIEVE THEY ARE BEFOOLED ..
Old Sunday, May 01, 2016

Quote:
aangann terrha is a lame excuse if you literally have to dance ..
How can one be irrational enough to Symbolize War with naach
Keep your font size reduced. I can read.

This proverb is for those who make lame excuses when fail to perform.

Quote:
Whole world KNOWS many other things as well , start believing all those things ..
65 ki war was splendid victory
65 war was never a victory...You need to study it deeply. I have read/perceived/researched as well met many people who saw this war some of them are in their 80's and 90s. It was just a "Successful Retreat"...One of the old fellow said, "Its enough we defended"..It was our Mischief to start war...Now don't tell me tales like "India ne raat k andherey men etc etc"...We back stab every time...

Quote:
.. bcchi 71 ki war toh
A HOUSE DIVIDED WITHIN, CANT STAND ..
Another Lame Excuse...Do you know what is the ruling of our religion on putting down weapons showing your back and war crimes?

Nations are not built on lame excuses, but on solid grounds, accepting their weaknesses.

Quote:
now don't share with me any analysis of pseudo intellectual liberals fed by SAFMA to distort History..
I don't believe in Conspiracies. I believe in "Conclusions"...Every Civilization conspires against the other. We are no less in doing false propaganda.

Quote:
Secondly hardly there is any natural barrier between Pk and India
3rdly im talking about ASYMMERTIC WAR not Asymmetric terrain..
4thly all those wars concluded within days, so my point already proven k terrain does MATTER ..
Asymmetric or Symmetric...War is war...And every time you say their backbone is broken...They give such a strong whip on our backbone that whole Nation feels the pain of it. If someone don't feel it, its his/her hard hearted-ness.

Quote:
Hah ! So having F16 is kaamyaabi ki daleel ?? come on.. broaden your perspective ..
Imagine what if they get F-16s as well...I just gave example of one technology that you have...And they don't have....A complete section of Modern Warfare..Air Force...And you are saying they have modern weapons...
What about Modern Skills of Warfare...Your Generals studied in International Universities...This tactic and that tactic....What about those who just learned a course of Dars-e-Nizami and few hard tactics of Geurilla Warfare?

You are fighting with them...They have certainly a very strong Ideology behind...You have killed their children through Drone Attacks and razed their properties to ground...Its revenge and religious zeal to impose Shariah...Madness of Grief runs them...

Quote:
I don't regard myself as a weaker party , by Grace of ALLAH ..
those self piteous creature have right to..
You are fighting war consuming all your resources against your own people...You failed to address their problem...You are standing on their land and bombing them...And call yourself "Liberators" and "Brave"?? For what reasons?

Abhi to Shikari apni bahaduri ki kahani likh rha he...Jis din Shair likhe ga....Usdin Shikari ki kahani sunaney walon k sar sharm se juk jaen ge...

Quote:
WELL I read both and I already knew those things but I could not find any relatedness to Pakistan .. A brief para pointing Pk only shows Salafis try to induce Extremism but Again it fails to prove IT IS SECTARIAN WAR..
Our Army is primarily composed of Deobandi Sunnis and Barelvis...Hanafis....And on the opposite side are Non-conformist Wahhabis and Deoband influenced Wahhabis...
Even in our Army there are factors who have a soft heart for those Talibans only because they have the same sect...Talibans want Shariah imposed through Non-State and Individuals which is not allowed in Hanafis...
If you still fail to understand this basic thing then I can do nothing in this regard.

Quote:
LOL! Give credit to whatever but at least you agree there is decrease in these attacks..
How many months have passed of 2016? And you don't know Afghan and Even many Pakistan Taliban factions have taken oath under ISIS recently?

Quote:
Im more than hopeful .. Nothing will happen .. I don't believe in propaganda politics ..
You do believe in Propaganda Defense...When Russia was leaving our Army was distributing Sweets in the same Talibans...They didn't know these same will attack in their own country...

Keep hope alive...I keep it alive as well but never let my eyes closed..

Happy Increased Defense Budget...
Old Monday, May 02, 2016

someone is on a distinguished road

In Operation Desert Storm of 1991, 249 USAF F-16s flew 13,340 sorties in strikes against Iraq, the most of any Coalition aircraft. Falcons often had AGM-65s (up to six), or two Mk84 2,000 lb bombs (middle underwing pylons), two 1,400 lt fuel tanks, two AIM-9 and an underbelly ECM pod, such as the AN/ALQ-131. F-16Ds from the 388th Tactical Fighter Wing at Hill AFB were used as spotter aircraft to search and find Iraqi SAMs and Republican Guard troops.
Old Tuesday, May 03, 2016
Banned

ursula will become famous soon enough
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone View Post
In Operation Desert Storm of 1991, 249 USAF F-16s flew 13,340 sorties in strikes against Iraq, the most of any Coalition aircraft. Falcons often had AGM-65s (up to six), or two Mk84 2,000 lb bombs (middle underwing pylons), two 1,400 lt fuel tanks, two AIM-9 and an underbelly ECM pod, such as the AN/ALQ-131. F-16Ds from the 388th Tactical Fighter Wing at Hill AFB were used as spotter aircraft to search and find Iraqi SAMs and Republican Guard troops.
Yeah, I did ponder about the operation desert storm, but believe me my mate it was an absolutely non sense and bluff of mind.
How can you say that it was war of Iraq against America.
Terribly sorry the belligrants were, NATO vs Iraq.
It was a satire and a pretext for fomenting destabilization in the region.Believe me it was Bush sir and his petrodollar business which ruined the Iraqi (the cradle of Babylon civilization)
Did you observe The symmetric division of Iraq and Syrian border.
That's the answer to my question that British colonialism had had planned for destabilizatiin of the middle east even in Wilson era.
Now move to Iran, had there been boot likers like shah of Iran in 60z and humiliated response with mosaddaq typed leader we Muslim um ah as a whole deserve such rewards.
One of the bad or even worst thing that history and time has taught me is that it never forgets ones mistake.
Refer to 16s falcon.
I simply say:
Any nation which continue to spend year after year more on military budgets than on the social uplifts of its people is approaching to spiritual death.

Thanks god k hmarre spiritual death to ho gay he to kiss cheez k tension.
I hope you enjoyed my comment as well as Rao rameez(by whom who got nations pride of performance award from you)