Friday, April 26, 2024
04:09 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 17, 2016

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road
Default F-16s or Introspection against Terrorism?

http://www.dawn.com/news/1252330/can...s-fight-terror

They are fighting us with rusted 60 years old Technology and we have all the latest weapons yet we have failed to purge them out...Why?

Don't we need a "Psychological Warfare" instead?

Why not focus on giving equal perks and privileges to Police Force, with same service structure and recruitment process like Army?

There is some more serious breach going on in here than Panama Leaks for 60 years...Isn't?
Old Monday, April 18, 2016

waqas izhar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
They are fighting us with rusted 60 years old Technology and we have all the latest weapons yet we have failed to purge them out...Why?
kabhi aana lahore surma laga kei tou iss ka tafseelaan jawab dei doo ga.

btw, what is introspection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waqas izhar View Post
kabhi aana lahore surma laga kei tou iss ka tafseelaan jawab dei doo ga.
Faisalabadiyon ko Jugat?? Chalo men Surma lga k aun ga, Khushbu aap hi lga kar ana...Done hogya...

See..How U.S Army makes excuses when they are unable to banish Talibans??
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2010/05/...ghanistan.html

Quote:
btw, what is introspection?
Introspection is calculating where most of your taxed money is going???
And why you are not capable to invest in improving your living standards?

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Rao Rameez: Why do you think Pakistan is Pakistan not a Scandinavian heaven or Canada etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
Rao Rameez: Why do you think Pakistan is Pakistan not a Scandinavian heaven or Canada etc?
Why comparing Pakistan with "Unholy" countries, and countries where even devout "Momins" turn into atheists?

We are proud we are surrounded by Pious Mjahideens and Monks who can't be held accountable to any evil emanating from their hands because they have got baptized in the delusional water of supposed sanctity...

Where asking Accountability for them is like "Original Sin" and those who did are supposed to leave the "Hell" for Scandanvian Heaven and Canada or any other "Unholy" heaven like these...
kingfalcon (Monday, April 18, 2016)

kingfalcon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAO RAMEEZ View Post
Why comparing Pakistan with "Unholy" countries, and countries where even devout "Momins" turn into atheists?

We are proud we are surrounded by Pious Mjahideens and Monks who can't be held accountable to any evil emanating from their hands because they have got baptized in the delusional water of supposed sanctity...

Where asking Accountability for them is like "Original Sin" and those who did are supposed to leave the "Hell" for Scandanvian Heaven and Canada or any other "Unholy" heaven like these...
I understand your feelings, I am on an even more extreme sarcastic level but for various reasons, I cannot openly express my thoughts here.

You should be proud and happy that you were born in the Land of the Pure, Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfalcon View Post
You should be proud and happy that you were born in the Land of the Pure, Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
I am more than just proud to born but not to be "surrounded"...

All what I meant to say....We surpass the final level of patriotism...People are caught in mere "Infatuations" and we in "Supreme Love"...

منصور جیہے چک سولی دتے واقف کل اسرارا ہو
سجدے سر نہ چاہیے باہو بھانویں لاکھ کہن تینوں کافر ہو
عشق حسین علی دا باہوسر دتے راز نہ بھنے
۔
Old Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Unwavering is on a distinguished road

I agree with Rao Rameez. These F16’s would do nothing in a country whose every institute is in dilapidated state. We have a police which cant even conquer a “kacha” with in the heart of most progressive province, a head of state who feels no shame in avoiding tax and laundering money to do that, the autonomous provinces who are making sure that they are autonomous enough to corrupt unasked, the capital which is besieged every now and then, the right which is afraid of curbing violence against women and the opposition which is freindly.

By the way Pakistan buy these F-16s on the pretext of Waziristan, real purpose is keeping up with india’s militarisation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwavering View Post
By the way Pakistan buy these F-16s on the pretext of Waziristan, real purpose is keeping up with india’s militarisation.
Good point. I have that in mind.

India is not only belligerent with Pakistan. She has China, Bangladesh, Srilanka all as rivals. But Pakistan who always adopted an Undue Friendship policy with the whole world except one, doesn't need to ruin it's economy for those cowards.
We need strong diplomatic relations with all the rivals of India. Foe of Foe is Friend...We need diplomacy not militarization of our country. Strong trade relations to further boost up economy but instead we are busy finding excuses and "Creating Excuses" to increase "Defense Budget"...This is very unwholesome..
Our Young Soldiers are getting martyred due to poor negotiations and poor policies and wrong strategy of our Politicians and Generals, both.
I don't know who is true martyr in this game but it is a fact that we have screwed the Pakhtoon/Afghan nation by exploiting them first and then leaving alone with foreign powers dwelling there without any cause. They have equal rights to defend their land...
You have killed scores of score of their children and innocent people...If they are retaliating, it's ok to fight back...But an "Introspection" is also the need of time. Otherwise, they have equal capability to screw us...

Unwavering is on a distinguished road

Quote:
But Pakistan who always adopted an Undue Friendship policy with the whole world except one,
i doubt this. Pakistan has made many foes in the course of history. In 1979 Pakistan annoyed whole communist block. During the very first year of Pakistan, It acccepted the american invitation and rejected russian. We annoyed shia block by letting saudi proxies to take a toll at shia proxies. We have always taken sides. Only recently have we learnt few lessons and remained neutral in yemen war.

Quote:
We need strong diplomatic relations with all the rivals of India. Foe of Foe is Friend...We need diplomacy not militarization of our country.
Who are foes of India? A bunch of weak countries who themselves are not able to solve border disputes with India. Even our freind America(the leaving master) left us in lurch in all the wars against India, and, China(the arriving master) has a policy of non interference. Our spiritual mate Saudia has recently awarded highest civilian award to Modi. Countries follow their national interest, and India being a bigger economy attract alot of freinds.

Quote:
I don't know who is true martyr in this game but it is a fact that we have screwed the Pakhtoon/Afghan nation by exploiting them first and then leaving alone with foreign powers dwelling there without any cause. They have equal rights to defend their land...
Leaving aside the martyr debate, rest i agree with you. Its the historical baggage which pakhtoons are carrying, but, they should come at peace with it now, even their own survival requires them to do so.

Quote:
You have killed scores of score of their children and innocent people...If they are retaliating, it's ok to fight back...
Drone strikes have no doubt multiplied the problem. We must appologize to our people for letting that happen, and, we must admit publicly that our policy was flawed and we could not give security to them.
Quote:
But an "Introspection" is also the need of time. Otherwise, they have equal capability to screw us...
To introspect we must know what to inrospect about in particular?
The Following User Says Thank You to Unwavering For This Useful Post:
RAO RAMEEZ (Tuesday, April 19, 2016)