CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Gen Raheel dismisses 12 army officers from service over 'corruption' (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/108903-gen-raheel-dismisses-12-army-officers-service-over-corruption.html)

Insaf Sindhu Thursday, April 21, 2016 05:42 PM

Gen Raheel dismisses 12 army officers from service over 'corruption'

[COLOR="Blue"]IS there a ray of hope for the betterment and development of Pakistan or Pakistan is going to start a new path for its prosperity? I think if COAS started such operations then those days are not so far that Pakistan will be at peak of peace and prosperity.
What you say about this? Kindly share your views.[/COLOR]

RAWALPINDI: In an unprecedented move, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif dismissed 12 army officers, including a three-star general, from service over alleged corruption on Thursday.

A major general, lieutenant colonel, five brigadiers and a major are among those dismissed from service, said an intelligence official speaking to DawnNews on condition of anonymity.

Sources say the following officers are among those dismissed:

1. Lt Gen Obaidullah, Inspector General Arms and Weapons at General Headquarters
2. Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid
3. Brigadier Rasheed
4. Brigadier Asad Shahzada
5. Brigadier Saifullah
6. Brigadier Amir
7. Brigadier Haider
8. Lt Col Haider, Commandant Chaman Scouts
9. Maj Najeeb

The nine officers named above served with the Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan and have been charged for corruption during their service with the paramilitary force. The others dismissed were junior commission officers who worked with those named above, said the intelligence official.

Following the investigation conducted by Adjutant Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat on the orders of the army chief, the charged officers were asked to return all earnings accumulated through corruption, the official said, adding that all perks and privileges had been withdrawn from the officers except their pensions.

Lt Gen Obaidullah also served as IG FC from 2010-2013, after which Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid was appointed IG FC, intelligence sources said.

There has been no official confirmation regarding the move.

The development comes two days after the COAS said "across the board accountability is necessary for the solidarity, integrity and prosperity of Pakistan", adding that the war against terror cannot be won unless "the menace of corruption is uprooted".

Gen Raheel said "Pakistan’s Armed Forces will fully support every meaningful effort in that direction which would ensure a better future for our next generations."

The army chief's call for across-the-board accountability comes as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is embroiled in the explosive Panama Papers which count his family among other global political elite with undeclared offshore assets.

Opposition leaders have demanded a probe into the scandal, with some calling for the PM to step down.

Quarters close to the PM’s Office say PM Nawaz is determined to have his three children cleared of accusations of money laundering and tax evasion in the aftermath of Panama Papers leak.

[URL="http://www.dawn.com/news/1253497/"]Source[/URL]

kingfalcon Thursday, April 21, 2016 08:42 PM

[QUOTE=Insaf Sindhu;929746][COLOR="Blue"]IS there a ray of hope for the betterment and development of Pakistan or Pakistan is going to start a new path for its prosperity? I think if COAS started such operations then those days are not so far that Pakistan will be at peak of peace and prosperity.

RAWALPINDI: In an unprecedented move, Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif dismissed 12 army officers, including a three-star general, from service over alleged corruption on Thursday.

A major general, lieutenant colonel, five brigadiers and a major are among those dismissed from service, said an intelligence official speaking to DawnNews on condition of anonymity.

1. Lt Gen Obaidullah, Inspector General Arms and Weapons at General Headquarters
2. Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid
3. Brigadier Rasheed
5. Brigadier Saifullah
6. Brigadier Amir
7. Brigadier Haider
9. Maj Najeeb

The nine officers named above served with the Frontier Corps (FC) Balochistan and have been charged for corruption during their service with the paramilitary force. The others dismissed were junior commission officers who worked with those named above, said the intelligence official.

Following the investigation conducted by Adjutant Gen Zubair Mahmood Hayat on the orders of the army chief, the charged officers were asked to return all earnings accumulated through corruption, the official said, adding that all perks and privileges had been withdrawn from the officers except their pensions.

Lt Gen Obaidullah also served as IG FC from 2010-2013, after which Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid was appointed IG FC, intelligence sources said.

The development comes two days after the COAS said "across the board accountability is necessary for the solidarity, integrity and prosperity of Pakistan", adding that the war against terror cannot be won unless "the menace of corruption is uprooted".

Gen Raheel said "Pakistan’s Armed Forces will fully support every meaningful effort in that direction which would ensure a better future for our next generations."

The army chief's call for across-the-board accountability comes as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is embroiled in the explosive Panama Papers which count his family among other global political elite with undeclared offshore assets.

Opposition leaders have demanded a probe into the scandal, with some calling for the PM to step down.

Quarters close to the PM’s Office say PM Nawaz is determined to have his three children cleared of accusations of money laundering and tax evasion in the aftermath of Panama Papers leak.

[URL="http://www.dawn.com/news/1253497/"]Source[/URL][/QUOTE]

COAS has done a very good job, I hope such practice is institutionalised and made very transparent throughout the country. Nobody should be a holy cow and above the law.

umark Friday, April 22, 2016 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=Insaf Sindhu;929746][COLOR="Blue"]IS there a ray of hope for the betterment and development of Pakistan or Pakistan is going to start a new path for its prosperity? I think if COAS started such operations then those days are not so far that Pakistan will be at peak of peace and prosperity.

2. Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid
3. Brigadier Rasheed
5. Brigadier Saifullah
6. Brigadier Amir
7. Brigadier Haider
9. Maj Najeeb

Six army officers have been dismissed, not twelve. Nonetheless, it's an unprecedented move and just goes to show that he truly leads from the front. Bravo!:clap

Strandedsoul Friday, April 22, 2016 03:43 PM

2. Maj Gen Ejaz Shahid
3. Brigadier Rasheed
5. Brigadier Saifullah
6. Brigadier Amir
7. Brigadier Haider
9. Maj Najeeb

My father yesterday told me a story ..

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][U]A man went to a spiritual scholar and asked him : what should I do to spread goodness around in this bewildered , disordered , chaotic world???

Scholar replied : Bartan maanjho (wash utensils)

Man, astonished , asked : how do they relate???

Scholar replied : Lo! the way you pay more heed to cleaning the pots from inside thou the decoration is made more by the shining façade , do same with with world .. purge your inner self of impurities first before alluding to prevailing vices ...[/U][/FONT][/SIZE]

sooooo this is what sippa salar is on to , now ...

and the strategy is just awe-inspiring ..

now waiting for moral courage of [SIZE="4"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]DEMOCRATIC LEADERS[/FONT][/SIZE]...

sincere khan Friday, April 22, 2016 04:03 PM

Real Story will start now, Nawaz sharif and his corrupt team should wait for new announcement

Sufian Rasool Friday, April 22, 2016 05:15 PM

They are dismissed but will get full pension and medical facilities....... Lafzo ki heera pheri hay jnab.... they have only been compulsory retired from government service not dismissed.................

sincere khan Friday, April 22, 2016 05:31 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;930024]They are dismissed but will get full pension and medical facilities....... Lafzo ki heera pheri hay jnab.... they have only been compulsory retired from government service not dismissed.................[/QUOTE]

Pak Army is only institute in Pakistan where everything is pure transparent, and much better than any civil service departments,

Strandedsoul Friday, April 22, 2016 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;930024]They are dismissed but will get full pension and medical facilities....... Lafzo ki heera pheri hay jnab.... they have only been compulsory retired from government service not dismissed.................[/QUOTE]
already all the facilities , and perks and privileges have been taken back ...
it is not decision by corrupt politicians and hence not an eyewash ....

correct your facts...

[QUOTE=sincer khan;930003]Real Story will start now, Nawaz sharif and his corrupt team should wait for new announcement[/QUOTE]
true that...

a precedent has been set ....

abhi toh party shuruu huii hy ....

Sufian Rasool Friday, April 22, 2016 10:57 PM

[QUOTE=Strandedsoul;930073]already all the facilities , and perks and privileges have been taken back ...
it is not decision by corrupt politicians and hence not an eyewash ....

correct your facts...[/QUOTE]
facilities like plots in DHA etc have only been taken back dear..... Although compulsory retirement is also a punishment and is given to the employees who have more than 10 years of service

sincere khan Saturday, April 23, 2016 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;930155]facilities like plots in DHA etc have only been taken back dear..... Although compulsory retirement is also a punishment and is given to the employees who have more than 10 years of service[/QUOTE]

Life in Pak army is not easy, they live a very tough life, Why nawaz sharif son didn't join Pak army??

RAO RAMEEZ Saturday, April 23, 2016 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;930155]facilities like plots in DHA etc have only been taken back dear..... Although compulsory retirement is also a punishment and is given to the employees who have more than 10 years of service[/QUOTE]

Our Nation is blind as hell dear...

Why no "Court Martial"?

Do you know Army is famous in doing Court martial even if a needle is proven to be earned as corruption...

This is just "Symbolic" showing leaders that be careful...Our Wise Nation still want Martial Law...They have a problem of "Short/Long term Memory Loss"....

Otherwise we have seen hoardings like "Jaaney ki baaten jaaney do"....

With each day of awareness people are getting aware what is happening with this country....And such hoardings will keep on appearing with each up-rise...

World do knows that in the wedding of Daughter of "Dawood Ibrahim", there were all ISI officers...Only Pakistanis have got blinkers on.

Ye saaron ne mil k berha gharq kya hua....

See this news...This is all Bullshit..[URL="http://www.dawn.com/news/1253909/the-armys-unusual-reticence"]http://www.dawn.com/news/1253909/the-armys-unusual-reticence[/URL]

mjkhan Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:34 AM

The corrupt army officers should have been after the bars or appropriately punished.Dismissing from job is not a sufficient punishment in fact that is not a punishment at all.

I really admire General Raheel but he just let those corrupt officers go.In fact i was reading somewhere that those officers will still receive pensions and other benefits.

I know what General did is not ordinary but still justice is not served.Had that been me as a civilian i would have been behind bars.I am not inferior to anyone then why these double standards?

RAO RAMEEZ Sunday, April 24, 2016 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=mjkhan;930445]
will still receive pensions and other benefits.[/QUOTE]

Its just a joke...You will get your salary sitting home with all benefits...

I am too much disappointed with the mindset and mentality level of our Public..

And how wise all these people are that they are continuously making us fool from 70 years...Just minus North and Central Punjab from country...All you have is ruin...Ignorance and Poverty...And they have set in their mind that this will never change forever...

My Sindhi subordinate said to me," Saayin tum in sb ko Crore Rupayya bhi de do aur kaho Tabdeeli aarahi he, yeh phir bhi kahen ge keh hmen aj bas daal roti achi khaaney do, tabdeeli gayi bhaarh men"..."Aur Vote bhi Saayin ka...Kalma Shahadat bhi Saayin Peer Saayin Paghaarho ka"...

Strandedsoul Sunday, April 24, 2016 02:11 PM

first of all , pension and pension only has not been banned...

secondly if its as easy as said , why don't we see federal ministers being tried for scams ??
above all why hasn't commission been made to probe in panama league ??

is the worth of those leaches more than generals ???

where is much blown trumpet of RULE OF LAW ???

Having said that system of accountability in army is the best in Pakistan .. behind the screen many topnotch officials have to face court martial .. but in civilian institutions JO JITNA BARRA CHOR HY UNI OONCHI SEAT PER HY ...

So please don't mar the glory of this much needed precedent by just shrugging it as an eyewash or by bug picking...

hope you will rather demand the steps of ilk in civilian institutions as well ..

regards !

Strandedsoul Sunday, April 24, 2016 02:21 PM

[QUOTE=mjkhan;930445]The corrupt army officers should have been after the bars or appropriately punished.Dismissing from job is not a sufficient punishment in fact that is not a punishment at all.

I really admire General Raheel but he just let those corrupt officers go.In fact i was reading somewhere that those officers will still receive pensions and other benefits.

I know what General did is not ordinary but still justice is not served.Had that been me as a civilian i would have been behind bars.I am not inferior to anyone then why these double standards?[/QUOTE]
excuse me ...

can you please give me an instance of civilians of this status going behind the bars????

who is involved in nandipur , RPPs , Diesel scam and that disgusting usurpation of necklace , memogate , money laundering and a list of such mega scandals ???
most recently that panama leaks
does anyone give two hoots in even trying em not to say of sending them BEHIND THE BAR ...

SO YESSS DOUBLE STANDARD IS ....
not on vertical basis but horizontal basis ...

and for this your civilian government and their MNA MPAs are main culprit as they back the offenders ..

at least we should laud the step taken ..... IT IS NO TRIVIAL !!!

BETTER THAN THAT 'EK MINUTE KHRRAY REHNE KI SZA"

Insaf Sindhu Monday, April 25, 2016 12:30 PM

Inspiring Action

[QUOTE=kingfalcon;929780]COAS has done a very good job, I hope such practice is institutionalised and made very transparent throughout the country. Nobody should be a holy cow and above the law.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, nobody should be holy cow and beyond the boundaries set out for each. By following this Pakistan can be a leading country in Asia.

[QUOTE=umark;929919]Six army officers have been dismissed, not twelve. Nonetheless, it's an unprecedented move and just goes to show that he truly leads from the front. Bravo!:clap[/QUOTE]

Well, the source provided above shows twelve and also T.V channels are broadcasting same. No doubt it is first time in the history that action has been taken against such institutions. We hope that all political leaders would be treated same. Waiting for the next turn anxiously.

[QUOTE=Strandedsoul;929990]My father yesterday told me a story ..

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][U]A man went to a spiritual scholar and asked him : what should I do to spread goodness around in this bewildered , disordered , chaotic world???

Scholar replied : Bartan maanjho (wash utensils)

Man, astonished , asked : how do they relate???

Scholar replied : Lo! the way you pay more heed to cleaning the pots from inside thou the decoration is made more by the shining façade , do same with with world .. purge your inner self of impurities first before alluding to prevailing vices ...[/U][/FONT][/SIZE]

sooooo this is what sippa salar is on to , now ...

and the strategy is just awe-inspiring ..

now waiting for moral courage of [SIZE="4"][FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"]DEMOCRATIC LEADERS[/FONT][/SIZE]...[/QUOTE]

Certainly, it is public heart winning action. Now, our Sipah Salar has touched our hearts deeply by taking such action against those which were never expected ever.

Insaf Sindhu Monday, April 25, 2016 12:37 PM

There is a clear difference and value between retirement and dismiss. If this was just formality then what about the respect and status. It has been know to word that Pakistani General has 'dismissed the 12 army high ranking officers'. Here word "dismiss" matter a lot dear.

You must be know to saying that, "Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable". By following this their entire career past, present and future has been badly effected.

Ammar9 Monday, April 25, 2016 01:33 PM

It's just a political move by the army. Timing is the most important thing in politics and leadership of Army is better than opposition in this regard. See the timing of announcement via so called (askari zaraiey) not by dj ispr. Moreover, it is not an unprecedented move , the new thing is that the army has admitted presence of corrupt elements, otherwise these kind of compulsory retirements are common but not announced publicly. And all the newspapers and channels reported that they will get pensions and medical and this is a clear proof it is not dismissal.
And those are saying that Army is transparent when it comes to investigation regarding corruption then kindly explain me the procedure of investigation . Transparency means everything is cystal clear from outside. question is that why announcement has been made this time??.. Moreover , its not a civil military issue. What is going on in Baluchistan is a open secret. Army ( FC) , bureaucracy and politicians ; all are facilitating and involved in smuggling .

Ammar9 Monday, April 25, 2016 01:43 PM

Retired Maj-Gen Rashid Qureshi says the military “in routine” does not make public information regarding dismissal of its officers or punishment awarded to them.

Source :
[url]http://www.dawn.com/news/1253909/the-armys-unusual-reticence[/url]

mjkhan Monday, April 25, 2016 07:29 PM

[QUOTE=Strandedsoul;930549]excuse me ...

can you please give me an instance of civilians of this status going behind the bars????

who is involved in nandipur , RPPs , Diesel scam and that disgusting usurpation of necklace , memogate , money laundering and a list of such mega scandals ???
most recently that panama leaks
does anyone give two hoots in even trying em not to say of sending them BEHIND THE BAR ...

SO YESSS DOUBLE STANDARD IS ....
not on vertical basis but horizontal basis ...

and for this your civilian government and their MNA MPAs are main culprit as they back the offenders ..

at least we should laud the step taken ..... IT IS NO TRIVIAL !!!

BETTER THAN THAT 'EK MINUTE KHRRAY REHNE KI SZA"[/QUOTE]

This is not an army vs Politicians debate.

When i say civilian i am talking about a common man.Everyday, in courts, hundreds of cases are run on account of corruption by a common man.In some cases justice is served and in some, not.

Right is right and wrong is wrong.Nobody in army or any person in a govt. sector job can tell me about his status because it is my money that they feed on.

I appreciate what has been done.I need more to be done what has been done is not fair to the complete extent.Dismissing anyone on account of corruption is not a punishment.When someone loots it means that they are rendered unfit for job.

Last thing as a Pakistani i will deal with politician's corruption in my own way as i am dealing with army's.One's corruption is not an excuse for the other's.
Army has been corrupt as an institution, it is and it will remain to be.What we need to do is to maintain proper controls.No institution is sacred. Criticism is what keeps you clean so no fear.

mjkhan Monday, April 25, 2016 07:35 PM

[QUOTE=RAO RAMEEZ;930515]Its just a joke...You will get your salary sitting home with all benefits...

I am too much disappointed with the mindset and mentality level of our Public..

And how wise all these people are that they are continuously making us fool from 70 years...Just minus North and Central Punjab from country...All you have is ruin...Ignorance and Poverty...And they have set in their mind that this will never change forever...

My Sindhi subordinate said to me," Saayin tum in sb ko Crore Rupayya bhi de do aur kaho Tabdeeli aarahi he, yeh phir bhi kahen ge keh hmen aj bas daal roti achi khaaney do, tabdeeli gayi bhaarh men"..."Aur Vote bhi Saayin ka...Kalma Shahadat bhi Saayin Peer Saayin Paghaarho ka"...[/QUOTE]

We are moving forward.Change will occur.It is inevitable.People need to take a stand for themselves.It is not punjab who stops sindh govt. or any other provincial govt. from using their development or non development budget on their people.

Yes, people are naive and the solution to that is education.
Lastly, what are you doing for us? And what am i doing for us? This is what matters.

Strandedsoul Tuesday, April 26, 2016 05:15 PM

This is not an army vs Politicians debate.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]seriously ??? then y did you use word civilian in this sentence ???

Had that been me as a civilian i would have been behind bars.I am not inferior to anyone then why these double standards? [/FONT][/SIZE]__________________

When i say civilian i am talking about a common man.Everyday, in courts, hundreds of cases are run on account of corruption by a common man.In some cases justice is served and in some, not.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]SO Has army to do with all this fuss ...???? who denies justice by delaying it ??? who adjourn cases ??? the problem my dear is in our justice system which has nothing to do with army[/FONT][/SIZE]

Right is right and wrong is wrong.Nobody in army or any person in a govt. sector job can tell me about his status because it is my money that they feed on.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Thissss thing has penetrated so damn much that we fear challenging it .. In Alakh nagri an incident has been told which I am typing here in Roman :

[I]ek roz Gen. Ayub ko walida ka peghaam mosool hua k ilaaqay ka patwari mujse 100 rupay liya krta tha , abb 100 naii leta , kehta hy tera beta badshah bn gya hy abb tou me 1000 se kmm naii lunga.
Is baat pr Sadar Ayub ghbra gaey , unhe baat smjh na aai . unhon ne shahab ko bulaya takay mshvrah len.
Shahab ne kaha : patwari theek kehta hy , use 1000 rupya de den
Sadar Ayub ghussay me bolay : toh kya aap rishwat kow jaiz smjhte hyn???
Shahab ne kaha : me rishwat kow boht bura smjhta hun , lekin iss qism k lein dein abb dastoor bnn gaey hyn. legalize hogey hyn. is rasam ko torrne k leye sabar darkaar hy[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

I appreciate what has been done.I need more to be done what has been done is not fair to the complete extent.Dismissing anyone on account of corruption is not a punishment.When someone loots it means that they are rendered unfit for job.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]True that ... But I want mega scandals be probed into instead of just mud slinging and politicking ... Army has an accountability system of its own .. What I am looking forward for is to inquire panama leaks and to hold these BEYNATHAY BAYL accountable .. [/FONT][/SIZE]

Last thing as a Pakistani i will deal with politician's corruption in my own way as i am dealing with army's.One's corruption is not an excuse for the other's.
Army has been corrupt as an institution, it is and it will remain to be.What we need to do is to maintain proper controls.No institution is sacred. Criticism is what keeps you clean so no fear.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]As far across the board accountability , I 100% agree with you but calling Army a CORRUPT INSTITUTION is absolutely wrong .. corrupt elements are every where but that doesn't mean whole the institution should be declared "CORRUPT" ...[/FONT][/SIZE]

Sufian Rasool Tuesday, April 26, 2016 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=Insaf Sindhu;930766]There is a clear difference and value between retirement and dismiss. If this was just formality then what about the respect and status. It has been know to word that Pakistani General has 'dismissed the 12 army high ranking officers'. Here word "dismiss" matter a lot dear.

You must be know to saying that, "Tell a lie once and all your truths become questionable". By following this their entire career past, present and future has been badly effected.[/QUOTE]
Bro jb koi army general supersede hota hay to likha jata hay k " Gen...... resigned from army but the reality is quite different from it..... they just gone on LPR........ aik sal ki lambi chuti with full pay....... and for this you can read Musharaf's " In the line of fire" in which he told about Ali Quli Khan....... Dismissed to koi bhi benefit nehi milta...... jb k compulsory retired ko full pension, GPF, and medical facilities milti hein.,.........

One more thing " mein bhi yehi chahta hu k jo bhi corruption kry usy publicly latka dena chahyeee khawa wo politician ho, kisi dept ka naib qasid ho, Cheif justice ho, COAS ho ya PM..... laken yeh kehna k politician galt krty hein to is chez ko jwaz bna kr ap kisi dosry k galt kam ko support kro to yeh bhi galt hy na.......

Strandedsoul Tuesday, April 26, 2016 05:34 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;931212]One more thing " mein bhi yehi chahta hu k jo bhi corruption kry usy publicly latka dena chahyeee khawa wo politician ho, kisi dept ka naib qasid ho, Cheif justice ho, COAS ho ya PM..... laken yeh kehna k politician galt krty hein to is chez ko jwaz bna kr ap kisi dosry k galt kam ko support kro to yeh bhi galt hy na.......[/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Corruption kaheen bhi ho , it should be dealt with iron hands ... NO ONE But headless political workers defend the blunders of their Betters by alleging others ...
[SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][I]Falan ney bhi toh yeii kiya ha ..[/I][/FONT][/SIZE]

What I said is that if we don't want to appreciate the step taken, then instead of converging whole attention upon criticizing the said dismissals,we should rather demand accountably of corrupt govt. officials as well .. It neither stops you from holding corrupt elements in army accountable nor does it DEFEND the corruption out there ..

Regards[/FONT][/SIZE]

mjkhan Tuesday, April 26, 2016 07:10 PM

Stranded Soul

Again it's not an army vs politicians discussion.I don't know how using the word civilian makes it an army vs politician debate.

Additionally it is also not army vs judiciary debate.I am just emphasizing on the fact that everyone should be treated equally in front of law, no discrimination.What, when, right, wrong, and how judiciary works is a separate thing.

I am not afraid of challenging anything, neither should anyone else be.What people are afraid of is change.They need help to take the first step and then they will take it from there.Stick to what is right, it is not complicated at all.Take a stance, be firm.No bullshitting.

Listen, we bash politicians all the time and no ones does it more than me.I have reached to a point where i use abusive language against them on public forums and which is not who i am but my blood pressure goes out of control.In the same way i will criticize army.There is a lot of corruption in army, just deal with it.I am not going to play nice boy for army.It is our army and i want it clean and neat 100%.They are doing a very good job right now but that doesn't mean they have a free hand and no one can raise fingers on them.Punish the corrupt army officers and don't let them go.

Strandedsoul Tuesday, April 26, 2016 07:36 PM

Again it's not an army vs politicians discussion.I don't know how using the word civilian makes it an army vs politician debate.
Additionally it is also not army vs judiciary debate.I am just emphasizing on the fact that everyone should be treated equally in front of law, no discrimination.What, when, right, wrong, and how judiciary works is a separate thing.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]NEIHER IS IT ARMY VS CIVILIAN DEBATE, THEN ..
I find so much correlation when you demand That Rule of Law .. you cant , then , sideline Legislature , Executive and Judiciary ..
HOW JUDICIARY WORKS IS NOT A SAPERATE THING,BUT ACTUALLY THE EPICENTRE ... How can you demand justice without questioning the role of judiciary ..
put army aside for a second , forget that dismissal for a moment , and tell me who is the main culprit behind this discriminatory behavior of justice ???[/FONT][/SIZE]

I am not afraid of challenging anything, neither should anyone else be.What people are afraid of is change.They need help to take the first step and then they will take it from there.Stick to what is right, it is not complicated at all.Take a stance, be firm.No bullshitting.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]
Agree with that ... system should be revised .. here again the reference of those three pillars is necessary .. these are like head and when head gives sane commands , whole body works sanely ..

Having said that it doesn't put whole the onus upon em .. other organs also matter. Pardon we but we as a nation are corrupt.. HONEST SIRF VOHI HY JISSKO CHANCE NAII MILTA...
Why so ???
coz we have weak accountability system and here again judiciary is responsible .. You cant acquit judiciary that smoothly ... [/FONT][/SIZE]

Listen, we bash politicians all the time and no ones does it more than me.I have reached to a point where i use abusive language against them on public forums and which is not who i am but my blood pressure goes out of control.In the same way i will criticize army.There is a lot of corruption in army, just deal with it.I am not going to play nice boy for army.It is our army and i want it clean and neat 100%.They are doing a very good job right now but that doesn't mean they have a free hand and no one can raise fingers on them.Punish the corrupt army officers and don't let them go.

[SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"]100% perfection ki umeed chorr den.. And bash where due ... everyone has right to give his opinion .. cheers[/FONT][/SIZE]

sincere khan Tuesday, April 26, 2016 07:51 PM

[QUOTE=Sufian Rasool;931212]One more thing " mein bhi yehi chahta hu k jo bhi corruption kry usy publicly latka dena chahyeee khawa wo politician ho, kisi dept ka naib qasid ho, Cheif justice ho, COAS ho ya PM..... laken yeh kehna k politician galt krty hein to is chez ko jwaz bna kr ap kisi dosry k galt kam ko support kro to yeh bhi galt hy na.......[/QUOTE]

Dear army officer bht struggle kar k General banty hy, while politicians just ek din k hardwork par minister ban jaty hain, So there is a big difference between them,

RAO RAMEEZ Wednesday, April 27, 2016 10:30 PM

[QUOTE=sincere khan;931256]Dear army officer bht struggle kar k General banty hy, while politicians just ek din k hardwork par minister ban jaty hain, So there is a big difference between them,[/QUOTE]

What type of struggle? Please elaborate..

waqas izhar Thursday, April 28, 2016 03:02 AM

[QUOTE=RAO RAMEEZ;931704]What type of struggle? Please elaborate..[/QUOTE]

the type of struggle? it is a mix of academic and field ventures. it is a system that is continuously evolving and adapting as it learns along the way. even attempting to explain what an army officer does will be futile.

you got to go and see it for yourself. for starters you can spend six months in Sibi or even one maybe. then you can face north and spend a month in siachen. a month in WANA. a month in Balochistan.

sincere khan Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=RAO RAMEEZ;931704]What type of struggle? Please elaborate..[/QUOTE]

by explanation you will not understand me, but if you have any relatives in Pak army, you must ask from them, they will tell you the whole story. Life in pak army is not easy, they living a very tough life,

05:21 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.