Tuesday, April 23, 2024
06:22 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, August 25, 2016

jamalnasir is on a distinguished road
Default What will be the future of Pakistan

Are our paramilitary forces so toothless that after the abduction of terrorist MQM leaders they released them without any strict action?

Everyone knows that MQM is working under the auspices of RAW, they are against the two nations theory, but Karachiits are electing them again and again. As now Waseem Akhtar has been elected the mayor of Karachi - who always opposed the two nations theory; if this status quo is continue, then no doubt our future will be dark.

MQM should be declared a terrorist organization like TTP and all MQM leaders and workers should be sentenced life imprisonment
qublai khan (Thursday, August 25, 2016)

qublai khan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalnasir View Post
Are our paramilitary forces so toothless that after the abduction of terrorist MQM leaders they released them without any strict action?

Everyone knows that MQM is working under the auspices of RAW, they are against the two nations theory, but Karachiits are electing them again and again. As now Waseem Akhtar has been elected the mayor of Karachi - who always opposed the two nations theory; if this status quo is continue, then no doubt our future will be dark.

MQM should be declared a terrorist organization like TTP and all MQM leaders and workers should be sentenced life imprisonment
I disagree! It is a self-evident fact that MQM is a political force.they have 19 democratically elected representatives in National Assembly,50 members in provincial Assembly. So it would be sheer insolence to neglect outrightly their political power.There are Democratic means by which situation can be handled. Firstly, Central Government should restrain itself from isolating a political force.They should brought them on dialogue table.
Secondly the extra judicial killings should be stopped.Thirdly,government should increase its intelligence operations in Karachi to unveil those forces which are creating chaos in the guise of MQM.
Not all MQM workers are goons and bandits. It is only a fraction of workers who are involved in extortion and murders
It will be clear imprudence to force someone for separatism. We have seen in past that guns are not the best solution.Before any harsh measure the government should keep in mind that our largest economic hub is at stake.
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
jamalnasir (Thursday, August 25, 2016)

SHAKEEL AHMAD SAFI is on a distinguished road

Army likes to play the divide and rule formula. On the other hand, M.Q.M is a vivid political reality in Sindh, especially, in Karachi. When a party has so much support and mandate in a province, you can't abolish them by closing their office. Furthermore, putting popular leaders in jail only results in dissents against the state. Why don't you learn from history?
The Following User Says Thank You to SHAKEEL AHMAD SAFI For This Useful Post:
jamalnasir (Thursday, August 25, 2016)

@ Qublai Khan:

What does mean by Democratic elected force? If a party get some representation in assembly, they don't get the license of lynching people. No one is authorized to lynch even after being elected. MQM is a political party which is full of target killers. I spent two years in Karachi and have seen how MQM kills innocents. Once my class fellow, due to his grievance with our teacher, fractured his both legs with brutal torture - with his other MQM friends. Later on my father, who is a lawyer, appeared as a counsel against a MQM worker, the opponent party gathered other MQM workers and attacked on my father. Due to that attack he remained faint for three months.

Brother in law of my friend was killed by MQM workers, but still they couldn't get justice.

I have seen very deeply what MQM is doing. They are against the two nations theory which is the base of Pakistan. Farooq Sattar, Waseem Akhtar, Altaf Hussain and other MQM leaders always spoke against the two nations theory.

If you say that after getting some seats in the Parliament politicians are allowed to kill innocent civilians, then I think you would also favour Hitler and Narendra Modi. That in 1932 German Presidential elections Hindenburg was elected President and Hitler gained 36% votes. He also secured many votes as now MQM secures. So in 1933 Hitler was appointed as Chancellor, but after Hindenburg's death when Hitler became Fuehrer he killed 11 million Jews on the name of Holocaust.

Modi was also democratic elected representative who backed 2002 Gujrat riots in which more than 2500 Muslims were killed and recently on his order a series of extrajudicial killings occurred in Kashmir. I always have a point that killer must be killed, there is no need to table talk with them. I think you haven't watched Altaf's speech. You should watch these in which he is clearly speaking against Pakistan.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamalnasi...350593/video/1

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamalnasi...198592/video/1

If you're referring 1971 as an incident of history, then military operations was the last option, Bengalis had already gone too far from us. We couldn't save East Pakistan at that stage. There were many factors which lead to the dismemberment

Last edited by Amna; Monday, August 29, 2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
Old Friday, August 26, 2016

qublai khan is on a distinguished road

Jamal nasir sab,

No sane person could deny the atrocities and heinous crimes committed by MQM against karachites. close cronies of Altaf ‘bhai’ accede that he is a drug addict and alcoholic.Even in his speeches,one can easily guess that he is intoxicated. Your grievances are admissible.Thousands of families has been ruined. One of the Asia's largest markets has been gridlocked by Altaf orders, several times.no one can forget grisly 12th may,2007.
But banning MQM is short-term solution. It will increase ethnolinguistic rift and engrave the chasm,in long-term.

Now, the point of two nation theory and its denial by MQM leaders,is debatable.Many political parties of Pakistan have remained pessimistic about two nation theory. Jamaat Islami criticized Jinnah, even used highly derogatory remarks about our beloved Quaid.jameat ulema islam and Awami national party,remained parasites through out their political history. So we should not blame whole MQM for its few black sheeps .

Hitler was a psychopath. But I personally blame leadership of Europe which didn't do anything to stem the rising tide of Nazi Germany. Even they ceded Czechoslovakia, which enhanced Hitler's power.

Nerinder modi's shortsightedness will produce disastrous effects on whole globe.

And yes I'm referring to both Baluchistan and East Pakistan dissensions.

Jamal sab ,Gone are the times when a government would curb a dissident faction by mere force,now in this globalized world,we are being watched by whole world.we can't afford any adventure.

Sent from my LT750 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
jamalnasir (Friday, August 26, 2016)

quantumX is on a distinguished road

@Jamal Nasir : I totally agree with you and I love Pakistan so much like others do, and every Pakistani and I would want to see our country free from terrorism and corruption but when it comes to discuss MQM then there are a few people who have soft corner for them under the notion that all members of the party are not bad and they say that just filter out those who are involved in carrying out activities which are derailing Pakistan. I mean, how could they say like that? The pioneer of the party clearly seems to be against even the creation of Pakistan then how could one expect from such a person and from his party members to be in favor of a peaceful Pakistan. The time has come to put a full stop to their story and whoever speaks ill of Quaid-e-Azam and Pakistan, and questions over two nation theory must be dealt as strictly as possible. But the problem is that our paramilitary forces are bound to follow what government says as they come under Ministry of Interior, and sadly our government has a soft corner for the MQM too, and that's why our forces let them go free when it starts intervening into the matters. Alone paramilitary force can not do much because it's the government responsibility to give a free hand to them to fully eradicate this prevailing problem of the Karachi which it is not giving.
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumX For This Useful Post:
jamalnasir (Friday, August 26, 2016)

So it means that almost all respected member of CSS forum are endorsing that MQM is a terrorist organization, even the voice is echoing from the UK. In a recent letter of Naz Shah, MP for Bradford, to Home Secretary wrote, "Why we have not prescribed MQM as a terrorist organization"? It's crystal clear that Altaf Hussain is a traitor that in the recent circulated audio he said "If the US and Israel help, I will go myself to fight Daesh, Al Qaeda, Taliban and the Inter-Services Intelligence and Pakistan Army who created them".

MQM has turned the city of lights to the city of blood. Altaf Hussain will jump again after a short period of sideline by the MQM as he did in 1992 and in the meanwhile he'll lead from the backdoor. Just removing of Altaf's posters doesn't mean that MQM will stop doing what it was doing before.

While being neutral just decide what should be the fate of a terrorist organization. Obviously it should be banned and all terrorists connected with that should be detained and their trials should be conducted by military courts. The etiology of Baluchistan and East Pakistan problems are not military operations, but they had different reasons. Dismemberment of East Pakistan occurred due to unfair distribution of budget, lack of development in the East wing, not recognizing of Begali as official language, geographical differences, involvement of India in support of Mukti Bahini. Military operation was started as a last hope when we had already lost East Pakistan.

Baluchistan also has a different scenario, Baluchis are patriotic Pakistanis. Even Akbar Bugti never said for Baluchistan as a separate country, he beared the brunt of his lust of more wealth by increasing the share in Sui gas sale. When 21 soldiers, including officers, of Pak Army went inside the cave to arrest him he blew the bomb from inside due to which he died along with Pak army soldiers. Explosion occurred from inside, not outside, due to which cave collapsed. Remember, Army never kills their own officials. When they were about to capture him, then why would they kill their him with their own officials? Akbar Bugti preferred to commit suicide, instead of being detained.

Akbar Bugti's family is also patriotic to Pakistan, as Shahzain Bugti, his grandson is in favour of Pakistan. Only Brahamdagh Bugti who holds Indian passport and is in self exile is raising the voice of Baluchistan as a separate country because India is pushing him to do so and providing him financial support. So the real problem is India who is operating from Afghanistan, not Baloch.

After 2014 Peshawar School massacre NAP was introduced, military courts were established for the trials of hard core militants, while neglecting Amnesty International and other such organizations military hanged terrorists because it was the need of time. Now it's also the need of time to declare MQM as a terrorist organization and all it's terrorists should be detained and their trials should be conducted by miltary courts and killers should be hung till death. For the God sake save Pakistan, not political parties. Our first priority should be Pakistan.

Specially for my brother QuantumX:

Military knows that how to grab power from civil government. If military wants, then CAOS can force civil government to allow him to take strict action against the MQM.

Qublai Khan, Quantum X, Shakeel Ahmad Safi or any other respected member of the forum can argue against my thoughts. I always welcome criticism on me.

Last edited by Amna; Monday, August 29, 2016 at 04:45 PM. Reason: merged/chain posts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jamalnasir For This Useful Post:
quantumX (Friday, August 26, 2016), qublai khan (Friday, August 26, 2016)
Old Saturday, August 27, 2016

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamalnasir View Post

I agree with you.The state,however,needs to analyze the factors that lead MQM to do such bloody politics in the name of ''Muhajirs''.The quota system has deprived them of jobs and other government posts.The operation against them in the 1990s was state-militancy,providing them a genuine reason to raise arms.Bengalis faced the same treatment,so as Balochis,who are being subjected to humiliation.
Having said that no party or organization can take the law into its own hand,but have to struggle within the constitution.My point is that the stae have to pinpoint the factors that provide such parties or groups the justification for arm-struggle and devise inclusive policies to bring the nation into oneness.Again,such groups should be rooted out as a whole.
jamalnasir (Saturday, August 27, 2016)
Old Saturday, August 27, 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite optimism View Post
needs to analyze the factors that lead MQM to do such bloody politics in the name of ''Muhajirs''.The quota system has deprived them of jobs and other government posts.
There is no any factor which lead the MQM to do bloody politics, but their motive for which MQM was formed. MQM was formed to spread chaos in Pakistan with the help of RAW. Quota system hasn't deprived them from jobs, after quota system it's easy to be allocated in CSS while being from Sindh Urban or Rural as compared to Punjab. If government abolish quota system, then mostly CSPs will be from Punjab. Some muhajirs say that due to quota system Sindhis are grabbing their due right of job, but quota is always distributed according to the region, religious minority, and gender. Sindhis and Muhajirs are presented on the equal footings because they have same opportunities of education and others.

If they are saying so, then Saraiki community of South Punjab would also raise their voice and kill Punjabis that they're being deprived of bureaucracy due to lack of resources and quota for the whole Punjab, there is no specific quota for Saraikis. But they are sane, they struggle to get admissions in universities and to get jobs, they don't kill Punjabis nor spread chaos. There are are also many non MQM refugees (muhajirs) living in Punjab who migrated from India and many of them have not even been allocated lands in compensation of their lands which they left in India, but they don't spread chaos, because they are patriotic Pakistanis. MQM kills the innocent people, not political leaders who form the policies. I don't know in which book it's mentioned that if someone couldn't get job then he should start killing people or kidnap for ransom.

Quote:
The operation against them in the 1990s was state-militancy,providing them a genuine reason to raise arms.
1992-94 Operation clean-up was was a legitimate operation of Pak Army. When terrorism of MQM soared at high level, then government hadn't any option, but to start operation against MQM. MQM's nature can be judged from this point that 31 murder cases are registered against Altaf Hussain which he did before the operation clean-up, because he left for the UK in 1991 and operation clean-up started in June 1992. Long before the operation clean-up MQM had raised arms and started terrorism. By the way what Hakim Saeed did wrong that he was killed by Farooq Sattar? He was a philanthropist, who never harmed any one. Due to MQM terrorism Federal Court of Canada declared MQM as a terrorist organization in 2006.

Quote:
Bengalis faced the same treatment,so as Balochis,who are being subjected to humiliation.
I already told that Bangladesh and Baluchistan have different scenarios. Baluchistan cannot be compared with Bangladesh and Karachi's situation cannot be compared with Bangladesh and Baluchistan. Please read my above posts to clear the point

Quote:
have to struggle within the constitution.
After 21st amendment of the Constitution military courts can deal the terrorism cases of MQM workers, so it wouldn't be unconstitutional.

Quote:
My point is that the stae have to pinpoint the factors that provide such parties or groups the justification for arm-struggle and devise inclusive policies to bring the nation into oneness.
It's very clear that RAW is the main factor that provides the justification for arm struggle of MQM. Extortion, ransom for kidnapping, target killing and funding from India are the main sources of funding of MQM. Senior member of MQM Tariq Mir confessed to the British Police that India financially supports MQM.
infinite optimism (Sunday, August 28, 2016)
Old Thursday, December 01, 2016

Whitehulk is on a distinguished road

To be honest and accept ground realities ,

I dont know what will be the future of nation when the educated youth take selfies with corrupt politicians and bureaucrats .

I dont know what will be the fate of nation when there is separate justice system for the weak people and the strong people.

I dont know how Pakistan can return 80 billion dollar loan of IMF and world bank when there is no accountability and check and balance.

I cant know the difference between hero and villain when the fourth pillar of state media gets monthly from the ruling class and the journalists are given lion's share .

I dont know who is safe among us when the criminals are given most respect in politician's farm houses.

I cant expect the better health of poor people when the doctors consider patients 'customers' .

I dont know how many politicians will stay here in Pakistan in INDIA-PAK war .

I cant expect 'Change' when the people cast their vote in 'fear of consequences'.

I cant hope for equality when the society is divided into classes and sub classes in education and living standard.

I don’t know how government can tackle crises when there is brain drain.