Thursday, April 25, 2024
03:04 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, January 09, 2017

NASSEEM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Zafar View Post
What if all candidates clear test?It will show high standard of education in Pakistan and competition will be tough.This is ridiculous to appreciate failures just to reduce the burden of FPSC!!
FPSC is not supposed to pass all candidates.Right.No one begs for it but FPSC must pass all those who deserve!

Kiyon criticize nahi karna chahye? Genuine criticism leads to positive reforms and institutions must not behave like stagnant pools.
Having Genuine criticism for revival of FPSC is no harm...
Old Monday, January 09, 2017

theloyalgreen is on a distinguished road
Default Slaughtered in accounting.

I was appeared in recent attempt CE-16, failed in Essay and Precis (13+13 LOL).
This is not yet disappointing for me but the marks given in accounting and auditing left me puzzled that what sin i have done to deserve such marks!

I got 33 and 34 in accounting and auditing respectively, it will amuse you all that my background is Inter-Commerce -- Bachelors in Commerce -- ACCA (Part Qualified) And currently Masters In Economics! In this whole tenure of my love for accounting lend me an average of 70 Percent Score even though in ACCA.

Ok i am not an English expert but i have seen several students with SAT and other international degree holders with very very fluent and pro efficient English out there at Exam Centers, surprisingly they got even lower marks in English than me! ROUND OF APPLAUSE.
Old Friday, January 27, 2017

Suzane Khan is on a distinguished road

is there any possibility that through official notification the government will increase the chances to attempt CSS exam from 3 to 4 or 5, in the same manner as through official notification the age limit for CSS was increased from 28 to 30 years.

Any idea
Old Wednesday, February 01, 2017

abbas khan 119 will become famous soon enough

Well, there is only one solution. File a petition here
http://publicpetition.senate.gov.pk
Old Saturday, February 18, 2017

Suzane Khan is on a distinguished road

has anyone received any positive response in this regard?

as I haven't yet.
Old Tuesday, February 21, 2017

saadimalik is on a distinguished road

Some teachers in academies are predicting that tjey know tje examiner of Pak Affairs and Current affairs. What you people say? Does fpsc disclosea the name of paper setter or not?
Old Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Khezar is on a distinguished road
Angry

I think i am done with CSS. I was planning to appear in 2018 for the first time but after going through all of the discussion here, i think i should reconsider my decision to chase a career in the civil services. Why should i waste my time n energy if the exam process is not credible? To be honest, i opted for css just because of its credibility, transparency and meritocracy.
Maybe its time to work on plan B and stop dreaming of becoming a civil servant.
Old Saturday, June 10, 2017

Wamik is on a distinguished road

What's the latest on CSS reforms?

What about increase in number of attempts , as age limit was increased already
Any news??