Thursday, April 25, 2024
02:56 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 23, 2017

Meer Hassan Solangi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Aftab View Post
I just want to raise the issue because of the reason written as follows;
First of all i will raise 1st point then i will come to 2nd point;
1. Many centuries earlier when the daughter of king(shahjehan) fell ill and an Englishman came into darbar and asked king to treat his daughter. The king allowed him so when the daughter of the king recovered the king asked Englishman for a prize and the Englishman asked for the permission of trade to India which permission later named as East India Company thus when the trade started Englishmen started observing the system of country very deeply. They found that system is full of corruption,mismanagement,unlawful,injustice and brutuality so they started to plan to counquer the country while gathering an army against the country. When they gained access toward all of lose points of the state then they attacked the country and afterward they ruled here for 90 years and after that two states came into being i.e India and Pakistan after the huge effort by regional leaders and people.
Now i am coming towards the 2nd point;
Pakistan an independent state came into being after an huge effort by Muslims of India and the viruses of corruption,mismanagement,unlawness,injustice and brutuality attacked the state and started replication and because of misfortune the state is not treated with antiserum or antibody not internally as well as externally and and the viruses results in to particular diseases i.e loadsheding,terrorism and other diseases etc. During this all the countries left Pakistan alone approximately except China while proving herself a good friend of Pakistan. While China started to show interest in CPEC in the name of trade or economic coridor and afterward by the grace of Allah Almighty the CPEC completed under the strong supervision of COAS,China and PM of Pakistan. Now the other countries i.e Russia and Iran started showing interest in CPEC. And it is strongly possible that in future India and Afghanistan become part of CPEC.
Now i am coming towards my questions below;
1 What will be the participating countries opinion when they will observe the viruses in the state of Pakistan i.e corruption,mismanagement,unlawness,injustice and brutuallity and diseases (same as when the outsiders saw in the 1st paragraph East India Company)?
2 Russia is the country who have previous rage on us because of war in Afghanistan and Afghanistan is also the country who claimed us that Pakistan is in support of Taliban and India is the country who also remained against us without any reason. Does these countries will remained in the support of their diseased enemy?
3 China is investing 45 billion dollar in CPEC i want to clear that this is not an investment this is a loan full of interest. Does it stabalise or destabelise our national economy while the burden of loans and our GDP coming closer to each other?
Some days before an IMF official raised an important question in a T.V interview that "I am not understanding that the Pakistanis want their country or not?"
This is the humble situation of our country and my request to respected seniors to clear the complications in my paragraph and questions as well?
This was my purpose to start the thread...!
Good

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
Though CPEC seems to be a project aimed at economic uplift of Pakistan. But we must not ignore this fact that Pakistan would become Chinese Colony in the near future.
Even now the developments are showing that the areas from where the CPEC route will passs, will be under total control of China.
We can not say that it is exactly another East India Company but they both will be quite similar.
Does it mean Nawaz Sharif becoming Meer Jaffar and Meer Sadiq? China will keep giving debts and at last it will take over by its military power same as done by East India company? In my opinion, it is just a conspiracy theory carried out by India and petty politics of Pakistan. Pakistan is a nuclear state, we are loving in modern nation-state era, where things can not be resembled with era of seventeen & eitghteenth centuries. CPEC is an economic corridor not only for Sino-Pak, but it will be benificial for eurasia, middle east and even for India, Afghanistan and other SAARC countries. The initial amount is kicked off with $46 billion, but in due course of time it will lead to trillions in years to come. So, I strongly do not believe that China even can think to plant Pakistan as a colony.

Breaking Bad is on a distinguished road

Nawaz sharif dont need to be mir jaffar or sadiq.he is already king Shahjahan short of peacock throne.Think big when you are talking about these Sharks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Bad View Post
Nawaz sharif dont need to be mir jaffar or sadiq.he is already king Shahjahan short of peacock throne.Think big when you are talking about these Sharks.
Hahaha, astakfirullah

Breaking Bad is on a distinguished road

China is not Britain.Even if it has hegemonic designs even then i would say that it dont need us.it needs a safe passage.a way out to indian ocean.we are not his end.we are the means to his end.n i think if china has colonial designs then i think first it should tackle japan n taiwan and south china sea issue n US issue.Its not britain in the vanity of its conquests and progress.its struggling though its gdp is outstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Bad View Post
China is not Britain.Even if it has hegemonic designs even then i would say that it dont need us.it needs a safe passage.a way out to indian ocean.we are not his end.we are the means to his end.n i think if china has colonial designs then i think first it should tackle japan n taiwan and south china sea issue n US issue.Its not britain in the vanity of its conquests and progress.its struggling though its gdp is outstanding.
By the way, China is emerging Super power, sound in human capital, strong in military and giant economic country. If it has wrong intention to Pakistan in terms of making it a colony, would have over taken with many means. Since China is our friend country like movie of Jay & Veru. So it never woukd let us down in any walk of strategic war and field. Although it is a theory that when comes national interest, there is no friend or foe. Yet China is undone with its jey disputes, but it does not mean that it could pose the same role towards CPEC.
Old Saturday, February 25, 2017

Meer Hassan Solangi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
By the way, China is emerging Super power, sound in human capital, strong in military and giant economic country. If it has wrong intention to Pakistan in terms of making it a colony, would have over taken with many means. Since China is our friend country like movie of Jay & Veru. So it never woukd let us down in any walk of strategic war and field. Although it is a theory that when comes national interest, there is no friend or foe. Yet China is undone with its jey disputes, but it does not mean that it could pose the same role towards CPEC.
Inshaa Allah.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Meer Hassan Solangi For This Useful Post:
Greenboat (Saturday, February 25, 2017)
Old Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Captain NIAZI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhan Aftab View Post
I want to ask from my respected seniors that cpec as name indicates that is china pakistan economic cooridor and china need a infrastructure in pakistan to transport cargo from china to gawadar to save their tme and distance for transport of cargo
China's investment in infrastructure is acceptable like to deduce obstructions in their way for cargo
But my question is that why they are so interested in our energy sector as well as in several other projects like orange line train,wind energy,coal mining etc....
Although they don't need it i think so
I request the respected seniors to guide me properly about this that is it development of our country or destruction of our country
Dear,
In my opinion, there are many reasons behind this enormous investment by China on an old horse. But before going to any reason make it clear in our minds that no country invests in any other without a payback in its mind. Let me mention one by one all the reasons.(my own opinion)
1. China, being an enormous and skyrocketed economy, needs an alternate to avoid the turbulence of South China Sea for trade purposes. Two doors are better than one.
2. 2442 Km road route will be short enough for China to save its time in days instead of encircling a long sea-route to target the markets of Arabian peninsula and other countries nearby.
3. China, on the other hand, has formulated a new policy to develop its far-flung provinces like Xinkiang. This project will help it alot.
4. To give a boost to its trade activities, China has to find new markets, especially like Pakistan, where the Consumer's purchasing power is increasing.
5. The dense, and vigorously increasing population of Pakistan is also a key indicator that there is big margin in every sector for growth of Businesses.
6. In the name of Investment, China, is making more stronger ties with Pakistan to create another bloc in South Asia against other powers i-e USA especially.
7. The people of China will also get Jobs and Businesses through this project.
8. when you have such a big investment in neighbor's home, he will stand by you in any hard time.
......as you said, It can prove East India Company if we didn't secured our rights and terms of business with China like, who will get the jobs in projects? How many New colonies of Chinese workers like Chinatown in cities? What will be the term of businesses like toll tax? etc
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain NIAZI For This Useful Post:
Breaking Bad (Wednesday, March 08, 2017)
Old Thursday, March 09, 2017

Prince Irfan Ali is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by theloyalgreen View Post
Count me in, same opinion and a new born theories are taking place in my mind that why China is taking so much interest in this ill-managed and enigmatic territory! This vast interest in economy and such heavy investments can not only for some Peanut BUCKS but can be dwelling and dragging us to more and more debts and dependence on sole economy, a foresight can depict a similar past event in sub-continent, history had witnessed such event but we are not taking any good lesson from it and exposing ourselves to great threats, we are already compromised in many terms and economy is kinda linger on aid and dependency.. In-spite of these facts, let see where we will land in nearby future, whether it acts as GAME CHANGER or SOVEREIGN CHALLENGER.
In my opinion, China's sole objective is the "Stable Viable trade route".Therefore, China is building Infrastructure; road, the railway also I.T linkage which is a primary prerequisite for any corridor. China could get maximum benefits if Pakistan becomes stable. Thus china is investing not only infrastructure projects but in sectors which ensure the stability of Pakstan; Economy (ECONOMIC ZONES, ENERGY SECTORS ETC). Some social projects are carried out to send the positive message to the people of Pakistan such as Transportation projects in cities, scholarships to Pakistani Students and cooperation in other sectors. Every country pursues his national interest similarly if Pakistan is providing the trade route to China then in return, Pakistan would expect to get her national interest; in current scenario; energy Crisis major one.Thus, we should not compare this flagship project to east India company.