Friday, April 19, 2024
11:31 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Whitehulk is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistan should not join Islamic military alliance

Looking at the meaningful silence of America and nato , I will call this alliance a plan against Russia and the unity of Muslim umaah.
It will not only create sectarianism in Muslim world but also affect Pakistan foreign relations badly.I can say this alliance is incomplete without Iran.

Russia is endeavoring for peace in Afghanistan and opposing the Indian lobby against destabilization . Recently , Russia china, Pakistan did several secret meetings to bring peace in afghan soil . This step has brought Pakistan and Russia too close since soviet war .Russia is taking keen interest to restore peace in Afghanistan for its dominance in south Asia . indians are unhappy at this thing.

For peace restoration in Syria and Iraq , this alliance will have to confront with Basher-ul- Assad ,Russia ,Iran and Hezbolla group .39 states relation can be deteriorated with Russia and America needs customers of her weapons .
If Saudi Arabia use this alliance against Russia and Iran in Syria . Pakistan will not afford Russian enmity again . Russia along with india will use afghan soil against Pakistan .Besides this , Iran will also join Russia and india to create chaos in Pakistan . our 90% borders will be insecure . we will have to face sectarianism .

Moreover , this military alliance will not be successful to bring peace in Syria and Iraq without the help of Iran and Hezbolla group .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whitehulk For This Useful Post:
Kamran8 (Tuesday, July 04, 2017), muhammad sharif jakhrani (Saturday, July 08, 2017)
Old Wednesday, March 29, 2017

De Despot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitehulk View Post
Looking at the meaningful silence of America and nato,...
...Iran and Hezbolla group .
The discrimination of terrorists is always a tough nut to crack. Crafting a strategy to tackle terrorism is way easy than defining 'who is the terrorist?'.
Pakistan, I believe, is once again in a state of confusion like in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. If Pakistan is to abandon this alliance, Saudi will become annoyed on the contrary we see a much more complicated scenario.
The neutral path that Pakistan can take at this point is to put his conditions before Saudi that if Iran and Iraq are not part of this alliance then we might not join or at least give full-fledged support to its missions particularly without having any definite and obvious blueprints of its targets.
Pakistan can demonstrate its neutral diplomatic stand and convince both the parties to become united. Diplomacy has power; lessons are bare before us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to De Despot For This Useful Post:
immy khan (Saturday, April 15, 2017), Whitehulk (Wednesday, March 29, 2017)
Old Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pakistan should not care about Saudi . If Saudi annoys on Pakistan for not contributing in the alliance , so let them annoy . Pakistan must care its interests.
The condition of joining the alliance that you are saying .Yes ,general Raheel Sharif has been trying to convince Arab kings to make Iran alley for dialogue process in Yemen ,Syria and Iraq but they dont understand this ..

Pakistan should be neutral and take the responsibility of Saudi Arabia security if any possible threat comes .
Old Friday, March 31, 2017

De Despot is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Pakistan should not care about Saudi . If Saudi annoys on Pakistan for not contributing in the alliance , so let them annoy . Pakistan must care its interests.
The condition of joining the alliance that you are saying .Yes ,general Raheel Sharif has been trying to convince Arab kings to make Iran alley for dialogue process in Yemen ,Syria and Iraq but they dont understand this ..

Pakistan should be neutral and take the responsibility of Saudi Arabia security if any possible threat comes .
I think it's not that simple. When you study books like you come to know states work in terms of national interests and reciprocity is just a tool to get your self-interests fulfilled etc. But in practice, things are quite different. For instance, one hand we can say that our "national interests" are to remain friendly with Iran due to the fact of her being our immediate neighbour. While, on the other hand, we have much more deep relations with Saudia. It's never a sign of sagacious diplomacy to abandon the demands/needs of a state in squarely unequivocal terms. Annoying a state is not a good thing. If you read the history of Pakistan, Saudi has helped and assisted us in many ways (yes, sometimes we have traded our sovereignty and national interests in the bargain). We, as I said earlier, need a cunning diplomacy to handle this situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to De Despot For This Useful Post:
immy khan (Saturday, April 15, 2017)
Old Saturday, April 01, 2017

lol
Old Saturday, April 01, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Despot View Post
I think it's not that simple. When you study books like you come to know states work in terms of national interests and reciprocity is just a tool to get your self-interests fulfilled etc. But in practice, things are quite different. For instance, one hand we can say that our "national interests" are to remain friendly with Iran due to the fact of her being our immediate neighbour. While, on the other hand, we have much more deep relations with Saudia. It's never a sign of sagacious diplomacy to abandon the demands/needs of a state in squarely unequivocal terms. Annoying a state is not a good thing. If you read the history of , Saudi has helped and assisted us in many ways (yes, sometimes we have traded our sovereignty and national interests in the bargain). We, as I said earlier, need a cunning diplomacy to handle this situation.
Dear friend , dont see past in foreign policy what happened or who did wrong. A shrewd chess player always sees future . Actually your future is your today.

Pakistan itself is a security need of Arabian peninsula how long will Arabs irritate from Pakistan . For a little interest , we should not scarify our future as we have done this mistake of getting ten billion dollar quickly after 9/ 11. we are still paying the price of american annoyance.

Keeping CPEC in view , we can not ignore Iran's concerns . i am sure china is also worried about the decision of Pakistan jumping in other's wars. China doesn't want to see its investment inflaming in sectarian clash .

If we want to see the success of cpec ,then we must keep our shoulders in touch with Iran and Russia ,china and central Asians .Neither of these countries are in the alliance .

Note: i am sunni .
Old Monday, April 03, 2017

soul is on fire is on a distinguished road

Pakistan is already in state of internal unrest due to its wrong policy of becoming part of American led ally on war on terror, which indeed was American Policy to have access to this region and permanently interfere to achieve its strategic goals to contain china and Russia.
This ally will not unite Muslim nations unless it is unanimously grown with the support of Iran and other Muslim nations which are left out. Pakistan must consider Iran involvement in the ally- being one of its neighboring countries, secondly; because Iran has disparities with Saudi
The Following User Says Thank You to soul is on fire For This Useful Post:
Whitehulk (Monday, April 03, 2017)
Old Thursday, May 04, 2017

Kashifkhattak is on a distinguished road

Personally, i must say that it is right that we are more dependent on Saudis than on any other muslim state, but self-respect is more needed in this regard. Saudis have always exploited us and have made us compromised our interests. It is right that they have supported us whenever we have been rejected by the whole world but this kind of business means to annoy Iran particularly. Saudis do not bear Iran to be part of this alliance as they have made this particularly against her because she is the only rival who competes them in the region to be dominant. If it is about the religion based hatred then we must accept the fact that the present ruling family itself is not Islamic. I think they cannot fabricate things any more as the world is getting educated and they will not succeed so far. Mr Sharif must let them realize the importance of Iran otherwise it is of no use. If the alliance is made to secure the muslim world, then Iran and other muslim countries should not be ignored. otherwise, its just a madman's dream.
Old Tuesday, May 09, 2017

janimalik is on a distinguished road

thanx for sharing.
Old Saturday, May 13, 2017

Question my analaysis is going to be a reality now

Quote:
Looking at the meaningful silence of America and nato , I will call this alliance a plan against Russia and the unity of Muslim umaah.
Quote:
It will not only create sectarianism in Muslim world but also affect Pakistan foreign relations badly.I can say this alliance is incomplete without Iran.
Quote:
America needs customers of her weapons .
our 90% borders will be insecure . we will have to face sectarianism .

I have quoted my own words because my analysis is going to be a reality NOW.

Donald trump is gonna visit saudi arab to make a deal of 300 billion dollars weapons
Few days ago , Iran has started to show eye and threatened to launch cross border operations. As , sectarian tension is rising in pak-iran border. Some paid sunni extremists infiltrated in Iran and killed Iranian cost guards.

i will again say that our policy based on possible future aid will endanger CPEC .
The sole purpose of this alliance is to create divisions among Muslim umaah and America needs customer of weapons. will saudi use these weapons in middle east against russia ?

Where are we gonging now ??
[/QUOTE]

Tags
iran and america, pakistan first