CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Musharaf Benazir deal (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/11501-musharaf-benazir-deal.html)

555 Monday, July 30, 2007 12:20 AM

Musharaf Benazir deal

the deal between Gen. Musharaf and Benazir has , once again , exposed our politicians' lust for power.It also shows the involvement of US hand in our national scenario.At one time Musharaf used to say that there will be no deal with the plunderers of our national wealth but now , to increase his stay in power, he has compromised everything.PPP is said to be the most democratic party but everyone has a price and the losers will be our deserted countrymen, you and me.

What is your opinion?

Proud Pharmacist Sunday, August 05, 2007 07:06 PM

I just want to say that Musharraf-Benazir deal has exposed our (so-called) leaders. Musharraf came into power with an agenda that he want to make Pakistan free from the corrupt politicians. And the main targets were obviously Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto. He cursed them throughout his regime. But now when his power is going to be weakened, he is ready to do everything in order to extend his duration of rule. And I am sorry that Benazir Bhutto is going to support him.
Benazir Bhutto belongs to Pakistan Peoples Party which is famous for fighting against Millitary Dictatorship. But now Benazir is determined to ruin her own Father's party values. She is playing the worst politics among all the leading politicians of Pakistan currently.
Actually Benazir's Party is in opposition benches for he last 10 years. So Benazir is desparate for the ruling chair. And I think that she will be ready to share powers with PML-Q under the Dictatorship of Gen. Musharraf.
If that happens then it means we will have to suffer for 5 more years of Millitary Rule. And we all know that PPP is the biggest party in the Alliance for the Rehabilitaion of Democracy (ARD) alongwith PML-N. So what is the status of this 8 years struggle for the restoration of Democracy??

Wazeer Sunday, August 05, 2007 07:56 PM

My friends ..I am no one to comment to such a sensitive issue but being pakistani i am both compel and free to say something .Todays pakistani nation is more freer then ever both economically and democratically.We often forget the other musluim countries while criticizing this regime .there is no freedom of speech in other countries .We have and its buliding new instiuationm like judiciary and journalsiim . All that was possible because of musahraf. He and BB have shown an immense politicall maturity by dealing on such a sensitive time where paksitan need to continue its progress both economically and in eduation .They both played a good cards which may damage their personal reputation but it will strengthen which is no doubt thsall be the first priority .

amy Sunday, August 05, 2007 08:00 PM

i agreed to following words of DAWN newspaper:

[QUOTE]Having sold her soul, one of Pakistan's most inept political leaders with a reeking reputation has entered into an unholy alliance with a dying dictatorship , ostensibly to save democracyand political stability.
Benazir trying her political knot with someone whose political obituary has already been written.[/QUOTE]

----------------------------------------

marshal453 Sunday, August 05, 2007 09:18 PM

Well this is nothing new she has been in to it long ago. All she had been doing since long is either to cash the name of her [B]GREAT DADDY[/B] or form alliance and counter alliance to come in to the power...

[COLOR="Blue"]But will we not understand her tactics even now?
will we not show the Courage to stop such lusty politicians?
will we not become Brave enough to caste vote, not on biasness but for the Country
and Good governance?[/COLOR]

[B]KAB TALAK KHUUN BAHAEE GA APNIEE DARYAUUN MIEN?
KAB TALAAK ANDHIAAN GUL HA AE CHAMAN URHAEEN GI?
KAB TALAAK SHAKE GULISTAN KI LAGIEEN TUTIEN GI?
kUNPALIEEN A BHI NA PHUTIEN GI, TU KAB PUTHIEEN GI?[/B]

A. Majid Rajper Sunday, August 05, 2007 09:35 PM

In short I shall say that deal between Musharaf and benazir is nothing but something like this that Musharaf wants to save himself but Benazir trying to resore a distoreted and razed democracy.

Waqar Abro Sunday, August 05, 2007 11:51 PM

well my opinion is that benazir have 90% chance to being the pm of pakistan ,musharaff wants to re-relect from the current assemblies with
the uniform but benazir denied it she demands if musharraf being a civilian
president of pakistan then ppp may deal with pml q ....and also musharraf known if he will do full fair election then he defeat from ppp so mushrraf does not have another way without dealing if he want become again president of pakistan

Proud Pharmacist Monday, August 06, 2007 10:51 PM

Have we ever thought that during this Musharraf's regime, how much secure we are??? He has introduced new terms rather new social diseases in our country, i.e. Terrorism, Extremism etc. I want to invite you people to look back into recent history, before Musharraf's regime, do you find any hints of these social illnesses in our dear homeland? I think NO. All have been started by the Govt itself due to its policies.
Hence to have any deal with him, to extend his duration will be lethal for our society. Moreover he is damaging the roots of ISLAM by introducing new WORLD WIDE ACCEPTED (American) Policies.
Those who say that now we are economically stronger?? Can they justify it, while more than 60% of our people are still struggling for their basic requirements for life. And their basic requirements are bread, ghee, sugar etc. They dont have any concern with how much money is deposited in the Govt's "National Assets". So what kind of Economical strength is this, which is of no use for the majority of our people???

Wazeer Tuesday, August 07, 2007 06:51 PM

Sir,The term like terrorisim and extremisim were in use since fight started between prostants in Ireland. No doubt he has introduced this word in pakistan after 9 11 but it does not mean it was never practicized in pakistan .Take zia rule.What will u call his islamization.no doubt musharaf used this term for satisfying his godfather USA but it does not mean that it was not present in mulsuim or chrisitian world.He behaves as a statesman and our religious clerks who upport terrorisim must acknowladge that west is too confuse because they all iterpret islam according to their need .howeve musharaf have done everything to save pakistan and even these fantaics who think that islam is to impose but its the only destiny of humman being and its for whole humman being even for west as welll.So no need to blame him for paksitan economical and social decline.

Proud Pharmacist Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:15 PM

Very well said Mister Wazeer. I appreciate you. But dear tell me that do we have any hint of self respect now as a Nation?? Whoever wants to threat Pakistan is free to do it. Recently two of US Presidency contendors, i.e. Bark Obama and Tom Karedo, gave threatning and degrading statements for Islam and Pakistan. US President Mr.Bush daily reminds us of the possible US attacks on the trible areas of Pakistan. And from our side, there is no serious condemnation at all (rather we have to take serious steps to defend our Nation). And now the scenario has been engineered by the US for the attacks on Pakistan. And now we have no way out to avoid these obvious rather "at hand" attacks.
Instead of condemning them, our army will also be a part of those attacks. We will be killing our own people, declaring them as terrorists & extremists, just to make US happy and just to extend the duration of Musharraf Rule.

03:00 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.