Friday, April 19, 2024
08:58 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Closed Thread Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, June 03, 2017

moonzi is on a distinguished road
Question CSS at home

a o a everyone
i want to appear in the CSS exams 2018. I A,
i have no source except internet for preparation notes and books. would u all please guide me regarding this issue. and i think i need some motivation too

Greenboat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzi View Post
a o a everyone
i have no source except internet for preparation notes and books. would u all please guide me regarding this issue. and i think i need some motivation too
First of all ask question from yourself that why do you want to do CSS?

If you know the "purpose", then get it remembered all the time and be your own self-motivated. Because nobody, really boost up your confidence level until and unless you do yourself. Be your own motivation.

sumera hanif is on a distinguished road

dont worry dear,, same situition is here,

Anum Zara is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonzi View Post
a o a everyone
Get self motivation by finding the real reason behind doing CSS. You can read about life of many CSP's. What kind of life they enjoy. What benefits they get during service and after retirement. This can give you motivation. There must be something behind doing CSS no matter what it is. It can be honor, status, power, money etc.

As far as study at home is concerned. There is absolutely no need to join academies. You can totally do it at home. This forum is great source of information. You can read and download many things from this forum. Internet is your best friend in preparation but it is not enough and you need books. After that you can make your own short notes in bullets. They will help you in revision specially in exams.

You can easily order books online from this website and you can find many of relevant books here. They give delivery service all over Pakistan.
www.cbpbook.com

There are many CSP's who have prepared at home e.g merit # 5 2016 candidate Zoha. Do not get discouraged by what others say. Keep motivating your self. With full determination, confidence, smart and hard study everyone can do it.

So, quit worrying and select your subject. Buy at least 1 book in hard form according to syllabus. Rest internet and cssforum is the best source. You can ask questions about any matter in related section of the forum. Check relevant threads of subjects you have selected.
Old Sunday, June 04, 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anum Zara View Post
Get self motivation by finding the real reason behind doing CSS. You can read about life of many CSP's. What kind of life they enjoy. What benefits they get during service and after retirement. This can give you motivation. There must be something behind doing CSS no matter what it is. It can be honor, status, power, money etc.

As far as study at home is concerned. There is absolutely no need to join academies. You can totally do it at home. This forum is great source of information. You can read and download many things from this forum. Internet is your best friend in preparation but it is not enough and you need books. After that you can make your own short notes in bullets. They will help you in revision specially in exams.

You can easily order books online from this website and you can find many of relevant books here. They give delivery service all over Pakistan.
www.cbpbook.com

There are many CSP's who have prepared at home e.g merit # 5 2016 candidate Zoha. Do not get discouraged by what others say. Keep motivating your self. With full determination, confidence, smart and hard study everyone can do it.

So, quit worrying and select your subject. Buy at least 1 book in hard form according to syllabus. Rest internet and cssforum is the best source. You can ask questions about any matter in related section of the forum. Check relevant threads of subjects you have selected.
I liked your motivation but more than that your flow of thought and english composition is mind blowing despite of ignoring some ground realities in preparation that you misinterpreted. I will love to see your result that how much have tou followed the way that you recommendeded him and what does your result says? Subhanhanallah

infinite optimism is on a distinguished road

Yes,she is wrong.Every body need to join green-boat psychiatric ward for preparation.There,people will learn the art and philosophy of destructive criticism,thus improving their chances of further getting deep into the world of egomania.

quantumX is on a distinguished road

The primary source of motivation can be found by figuring out the nature of work CSPs do for the masses. Their work has an impact on masses and one can get a complete satisfaction by serving the masses honestly, which no other job offers such a platform to channelize your energies and efforts to serve the masses, while being at key positions of provincial/federal level. And everything else comes next to it like, honor, status, power, respect, life style, perks, privileges etc. You just consider that after having been selected, you will be serving the nation and that can be considered as the best source of motivation for an aspirant who strives to join Civil Superior Services of Pakistan.
The Following User Says Thank You to quantumX For This Useful Post:
Subhan Ahmad (Sunday, June 04, 2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenboat View Post
I liked your motivation but more than that your flow of thought and english composition is mind blowing despite of ignoring some ground realities in preparation that you misinterpreted. I will love to see your result that how much have tou followed the way that you recommendeded him and what does your result says? Subhanhanallah
Instead of criticizing me and other members on this focus on your studies. I am definitely going to share my result when FPSC will declare it but what about you? What have you achieved other than "Criticize Others Certificate"? If you are so smart why are you not in civil service yet? Why not you share your achievements here? We all are waiting here to see what you have achieved.

I have only recommended the tips which I have followed my self.
Everyone has his/her own way of preparation. She has clearly mentioned about resources which she have and I was just trying to tell her how to use them excellently. I was only trying to motivate her. I have not ignored any ground realities. Do not try to discourage and demotivate others. Criticizing others will not take you far.

About my flow of thoughts and my English composition, I am not here to write English excellently as I do not have all the time in the world. I am just trying to reply to queries of new members. At least I am trying to help them instead of criticizing other members and discouraging new members on the forum.

I am no expert here. I am trying to share my experience. No body is restricting you here to share your views so do not do that to others or get ready for same treatment. I am not going to tolerate this attitude of yours again and will highlight the issue to moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumX View Post
The primary source of motivation can be found by figuring out the nature of work CSPs do for the masses. Their work has an impact on masses and one can get a complete satisfaction by serving the masses honestly, which no other job offers such a platform to channelize your energies and efforts to serve the masses, while being at key positions of provincial/federal level. And everything else comes next to it like, honor, status, power, respect, life style, perks, privileges etc. You just consider that after having been selected, you will be serving the nation and that can be considered as the best source of motivation for an aspirant who strives to join Civil Superior Services of Pakistan.
Excellent points have been pointed out by you Quantum X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite optimism View Post
Yes,she is wrong.Every body need to join green-boat psychiatric ward for preparation.There,people will learn the art and philosophy of destructive criticism,thus improving their chances of further getting deep into the world of egomania.
To mera azal se dushman dost he bas mokailna chaeha tumhe
Closed Thread