Thursday, March 28, 2024
10:28 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, February 03, 2018

qublai khan is on a distinguished road
Default New System Of Government In Pakistan

It is amazing to see New form of govt: in Pakistan.Our great Chief Justice is taking suo-moto actions in every popular case.Supreme court is not only bringing politicians to justice but also setting some great precedents.For instance,Nawaz Shareef has been disqualified and many others are in queue.
I am political science student,i was wondering whether it is possible to have a system where judiciary have the powers to legislate and execute,like an evolutionary form of government.Because we have corrupt politicians in our assembly and we can not trust them.On the other hand we have most honest Judges in the world and most fair justice system.I am great admirer of Chief justice and his speeches.
Media is also playing very positive role in promoting image of our country.A criminal offence would happen,media would ferociously report it for couple of days and then Chief justice would take suo-moto notice.I think we should develop a constitutional mechanism for this system of justice.
I have questions for members of this forum

1)Is it possible to have such an amazing system of government?
2)Do we need poiticians in our country?
3)what do you think of this system?
The Following User Says Thank You to qublai khan For This Useful Post:
muhammadsaadvirk (Sunday, February 04, 2018)
Old Friday, February 09, 2018

aadil786 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by qublai khan View Post
It is amazing to see New form of govt: in Pakistan.Our great Chief Justice is taking suo-moto actions in every popular case.Supreme court is not only bringing politicians to justice but also setting some great precedents.For instance,Nawaz Shareef has been disqualified and many others are in queue.
I am political science student,i was wondering whether it is possible to have a system where judiciary have the powers to legislate and execute,like an evolutionary form of government.Because we have corrupt politicians in our assembly and we can not trust them.On the other hand we have most honest Judges in the world and most fair justice system.I am great admirer of Chief justice and his speeches.
Media is also playing very positive role in promoting image of our country.A criminal offence would happen,media would ferociously report it for couple of days and then Chief justice would take suo-moto notice.I think we should develop a constitutional mechanism for this system of justice.

Are you a Pakistani? if you are then you badly need to refurbish your's political philosophies ASAP.

And if not, then go ahead. You are utterly moving on the right track,MR***agent.
qublai khan (Saturday, February 10, 2018)
Old Friday, February 09, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dear brother, first of all, great to see you back on forum. I was wondering why you stopped writing short stories and humorous pieces.

Coming onto this topic, like everything, your suggested system of government has its own advantages and disadvantages. Suo motu notice is an excellent mechanism in a country like Pakistan where executive is least concerned with the rights of people. However, in way it hinders the development of executive and leads to institutional clashes which in turn hinders evolution and stabilization of democracy. So, its a double-edged sword.
qublai khan (Saturday, February 10, 2018)
Old Saturday, February 10, 2018

qublai khan is on a distinguished road

Thanks Fawad and congratulations,as you have medal so i presume that you have passed exam but allocation is in queue.

Well,as you know we can not criticize our judicial system so i thought i should praise it,and thats the least we can do.I was wondering if every poor person would need media attention to get justice.This not how judicial system works.there are 1.8 million pending cases in Pakisani courts.It means our most Honourable CJ should issue eighteen lacs suo moto notices.
And i don't know what happened to our media.Open any news channel and there is news of Rape,child molestation,child abuse and murder.Do you think there are no rape and murder cases in India and USA,ofcourse they have much higher ratio than Pakistan.But the problem here is that when an offence like that of Zainab happens,it is used for political point scoring.DPOs and SHOs are suspended and JITs are formed.And when the culprit is apprehended,the case is closed.No one talks about reforms in criminal investigation system or any kind of reforms.it is impossible that every victim in Pakistan would get same attention as some recent cases.There are hundreds of zainabs dying slowly every day,in our schools,in religious seminaries,in homes and in hostels.Can we make JITs for all of them?No,absolutely not.Now imagine if we had a justice system where victim is assured that the culprit would meet his end.There would be no media cry and crime rate wll reduce.

And Adil sb,
Think of me as an emotional pakistani,who is powerless to express his grief.we all know what is happening.
Old Saturday, February 10, 2018
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2017 - Roll no. 16770

fawadhash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks Fawad and congratulations,as you have medal so i presume that you have passed exam but allocation is in queue.

Well,as you know we can not criticize our judicial system so i thought i should praise it,and thats the least we can do.I was wondering if every poor person would need media attention to get justice.This not how judicial system works.there are 1.8 million pending cases in Pakisani courts.It means our most Honourable CJ should issue eighteen lacs suo moto notices.
And i don't know what happened to our media.Open any news channel and there is news of Rape,child molestation,child abuse and murder.Do you think there are no rape and murder cases in India and USA,ofcourse they have much higher ratio than Pakistan.But the problem here is that when an offence like that of Zainab happens,it is used for political point scoring.DPOs and SHOs are suspended and JITs are formed.And when the culprit is apprehended,the case is closed.No one talks about reforms in criminal investigation system or any kind of reforms.it is impossible that every victim in Pakistan would get same attention as some recent cases.There are hundreds of zainabs dying slowly every day,in our schools,in religious seminaries,in homes and in hostels.Can we make JITs for all of them?No,absolutely not.Now imagine if we had a justice system where victim is assured that the culprit would meet his end.There would be no media cry and crime rate wll reduce.

And Adil sb,
Think of me as an emotional pakistani,who is powerless to express his grief.we all know what is happening.
Oh i get it and couldn't agree more with your argument.
Old Sunday, March 18, 2018

tw9kle is on a distinguished road

I like to seek advice from users here what can be done to make sure candidates selected in civil service are service minded people. Success of country is determined by well being of people. Civil servants are custodian of trust that they will do their "job" to serve the people in whatever capacity they are placed. It is the service they are paid for and given the facilities. If I go to office, of any Government office, I should get service. I should not feel I am giving some service or the person is doing me a favour. I want to know where in the test this service minded is tested and if not tested, all other things tested are totally useless. Regards.
Old Wednesday, March 21, 2018

sanamali97 is on a distinguished road

very informative. Thanks for sharing this information with us.