CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   What is the reality of PTM anf recent attack in Waana? (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/120213-what-reality-ptm-anf-recent-attack-waana.html)

zahida noor Tuesday, June 05, 2018 01:59 AM

What is the reality of PTM anf recent attack in Waana?

My mind is boggled by all kind of views and news, arguments and counter arguments. I am unable to decide what to believe in and stand with.
Is PTM truly a movement of pashtoons demanding their constitutional rights. Is it this simple. What about people calling manzoor pashteen an Afghan. and that the social media campaign was run from Afghanistan?
Pashteen claims that the recent atrack on PTM workers were made by Taliban on the behest of Pak Army. While DG ISPR Just said that it was peace committee which attacked PTM activista for raising anti-Army slogans.
Kindly someone explain to me What is the reality of PTM and today's attack in wana.

Safeer Pathan Tuesday, June 05, 2018 04:44 PM

good dear

Monk Tuesday, June 05, 2018 06:42 PM

Neither PTM is on the payroll of India and Afghanistan nor Pakistan Army is an evil. The truth, as always, lies in somewhere between the lines. PTM is real movement since rights of Pashtun were ruthlessly suppressed and oppressed. However, with the passage of time RAW and NDS penetrated into the ranks of PTM. However, it would be wrong to Brand entire PTM as an anti state movement. On the other hand, Army was at war in Wana. And as the say, the first casualty in the war is of human rights. After, the clearance of the area, Army tried to manage wana through to Aman Committee(read good Taliban) Now that Committee is at daggers drawn with PTM. Why? because Aman Committee Rules the area with heavy hand that is unacceptable to PTM. Who is to blame for this fiasco? Clearly blame lies with civilian government which failed to fill the governance void created after Army operation. Solution? Dialogue with PTM and hand over the area to civilian administration. But, is the civilian government competent? Capable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zahida noor Tuesday, June 05, 2018 11:52 PM

Thankyou. I'll read about good taliban as i had no idea what the peace committee was. I just assumed it was composed of tribal elders or smthng

Anarchist Tuesday, June 12, 2018 04:00 AM

[QUOTE=Monk;1068022]Neither PTM is on the payroll of India and Afghanistan nor Pakistan Army is an evil. The truth, as always, lies in somewhere between the lines. PTM is real movement since rights of Pashtun were ruthlessly suppressed and oppressed. However, with the passage of time RAW and NDS penetrated into the ranks of PTM. However, it would be wrong to Brand entire PTM as an anti state movement. On the other hand, Army was at war in Wana. And as the say, the first casualty in the war is of human rights. After, the clearance of the area, Army tried to manage wana through to Aman Committee(read good Taliban) Now that Committee is at daggers drawn with PTM. Why? because Aman Committee Rules the area with heavy hand that is unacceptable to PTM. Who is to blame for this fiasco? Clearly blame lies with civilian government which failed to fill the governance void created after Army operation. Solution? Dialogue with PTM and hand over the area to civilian administration. But, is the civilian government competent? Capable?

Beautifully summarized. PTM came with fair demands for Pushtoons and there won't be many Pakistanis who disagree with them. But their stance nowadays clearly shows infiltration of foreign powers in the movement's ranks. I suggest that PTM should be given a fair chance to participate in electoral process and bring up their demands in a democratic way. At the same time, it should be carefully watched for possible intentions and actions that are against Pakistan's sovereignty.

02:57 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.