Wednesday, August 15, 2018
04:19 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Sibtainlee is on a distinguished road
Default Questions from all members

Dear members assalam o alaikum, my account may be new on the forum but i am like 3 years old here, i have been watching the discussion of you guys but today i want to ask everyone whether someone has planned to go for css or if someone is preparing for it. The question is as i have been reading here everyone saying go for css if you want to serve your country not for the salary and other luxuries of life as css is doesnot promise a good salary i mean are you guys serious? How can one live serving the country by getting paid 50 60 thousand in which he needs to look after his family spouse parents and may be children. Now some guys will appear saying govt provides money for schooling medical driver and a guard wow. Would govt provide food expenses for the canteen in school? Would govt provide Pocket money for the kids and will they provide clothes? What if your tv gets ill lol will they provide medical for the television too? And the time you are burning or burnt for preparing is worth 50k a month? A call center guy earns more than that. Serving is good for sure but before serving the nation as many islamic scholars said think about yourself thn the neighbours relatives and after it see outside by the way i have seen many 15th grade officers having 2 cars parked in garage. If the talkings of this forums are true thn i would suggest that go for a high salary job and thn serve your nation by spending 50% of your salary on them they would be more happy. Thanks dont take it as a antiserving statement.
Have a nice day
The Following User Says Thank You to Sibtainlee For This Useful Post:
ahmedkamal (2 Weeks Ago)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

ahmedkamal is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibtainlee View Post
Dear members assalam o alaikum, my account may be new on the forum but i am like 3 years old here, i have been watching the discussion of you guys but today i want to ask everyone whether someone has planned to go for css or if someone is preparing for it. The question is as i have been reading here everyone saying go for css if you want to serve your country not for the salary and other luxuries of life as css is doesnot promise a good salary i mean are you guys serious? How can one live serving the country by getting paid 50 60 thousand in which he needs to look after his family spouse parents and may be children. Now some guys will appear saying govt provides money for schooling medical driver and a guard wow. Would govt provide food expenses for the canteen in school? Would govt provide Pocket money for the kids and will they provide clothes? What if your tv gets ill lol will they provide medical for the television too? And the time you are burning or burnt for preparing is worth 50k a month? A call center guy earns more than that. Serving is good for sure but before serving the nation as many islamic scholars said think about yourself thn the neighbours relatives and after it see outside by the way i have seen many 15th grade officers having 2 cars parked in garage. If the talkings of this forums are true thn i would suggest that go for a high salary job and thn serve your nation by spending 50% of your salary on them they would be more happy. Thanks dont take it as a antiserving statement.
Have a nice day
Css is serving for nation, job security, prestige, social recognition and policy making and implementation. Money matter to live happy life. Person serve the nation after clearing css exam get ample salary to spend on smallest to biggest need of day. 60000 is enough for luxurious life. You will have house given by govt, car and guard also, so it's enough and govt salary are far more better than private sector job.
Daily expenses of normal middle class daily :
Milk 150
Vegetables 130
Meat 330
Pocket money of children 50+50+50+50
Other expenses 400
Normal daily expenses will be nearly 1100, and monthly expenses nearly 35000 with full luxrious life.
Leave 5000 rupee for wife , after this you will have 10000 in your hand to spend on yourself.
I am in private job , I also spend money on petrol, house and transport etc in the end I have manage to save 10000 because I have no large expenses.

Sent from my QMobile S6 PLUS using Tapatalk
Sibtainlee (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

thetiktik is on a distinguished road

No one can survive with a family in 60k. If govt. pays for other expenditures, it is still low amount.
First come to serving nation bla bla bla. After getting allocation, you your family become "nation". Accept it or not, it is reality in 99% cases. If csp's has so much feelings about this nation, poor of the country could have some sigh of relief.
Second, a wife of CSP wear a single suit of worth more than 5000. A lunch in nice resturant cost around 5000.
Third, children of csp's go to elite schools. The expennditure of those schools are in thousands and same is pocket money.
Just go through interviews of recently passed csps. If their father is a csp, they have elite educational background. How on earth is it possible to get that level of education in salary of 1 or 2 lac?
So the point is no one join civil service to serve the nation including me. If anyone has doubt just dco or dpo office and try to have a meeting with them. You will definitely observe their pain for nation.
So the summary is: until interview you have nations pain but after interview��������.
No one survive in 50k 60k, but in millions through corruption.
99% join civil service for getting rich, so-called "bharam".
Accept or not, it is the truth.
The Following User Says Thank You to thetiktik For This Useful Post:
Sibtainlee (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

aqs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Have a nice day
Ok then, now you tell how you will serve the poor of the nation by your high salary job. To make things easier for you, let's assume your salary is 7figures a month. Go ahead otherwise don't try to discourage bright stars from pursuing civil service.
Old 1 Week Ago

anambukhari is on a distinguished road
Default hello

Your point is valid but how anyone can refuse such a luxurious life where government bears your expenses.
Old 1 Week Ago

hezel baloch is on a distinguished road
Default plz any one can tell me syllabus of jr assistant_1 sps-4 A/CS

plz any one can tell me syllabus of jr assistant_1 sps-4 A/CS in atomic energy
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqs View Post
Ok then, now you tell how you will serve the poor of the nation by your high salary job. To make things easier for you, let's assume your salary is 7figures a month. Go ahead otherwise don't try to discourage bright stars from pursuing civil service.
Before serving one we should know how it wants to get served water is for thirsty not hungry. The bright stars you are talking about they will quit the job because of the sky they will be transfered to. The point here is honesty is sometimes not the best policy if you see what happened in lyari people of lyari they were protesting to protect a don were against the goverment and the politican they wanted water no matter who provides them a drug lord was fulling their needs that time. My point of view is nations cannot be served by signatures and files our nation is poor as in elections people buy votes in 500 to 2k honesty was loosing from there too and it lost, honesty can serve honest people. As I said before food for hungry and water for thirsty fire can brought down with water and well i have seen 16 grade officer with 2 cars lol i dont understand how did that happen
Old 1 Week Ago

adan zahra is on a distinguished road

my father is retired from WAPDA as LM 2. he gets 22k pension
when he was in service he earned near about 40 k when we 5 siblings were studying. and ALHAMDULILAH we never find that we want something and my father cant afford that, main thing is "tawaqal" on Almighty.
ahmedkamal (1 Week Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

adan zahra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Before serving one we should know how it wants to get served water is for thirsty not hungry. The bright stars you are talking about they will quit the job because of the sky they will be transfered to. The point here is honesty is sometimes not the best policy if you see what happened in lyari people of lyari they were protesting to protect a don were against the goverment and the politican they wanted water no matter who provides them a drug lord was fulling their needs that time. My point of view is nations cannot be served by signatures and files our nation is poor as in elections people buy votes in 500 to 2k honesty was loosing from there too and it lost, honesty can serve honest people. As I said before food for hungry and water for thirsty fire can brought down with water and well i have seen 16 grade officer with 2 cars lol i dont understand how did that happen
my friend earns 10k per month, and she owns a car
banda kameti v tay panda e ay na :P
Old 1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by adan zahra View Post
my father is retired from WAPDA as LM 2. he gets 22k pension
when he was in service he earned near about 40 k when we 5 siblings were studying. and ALHAMDULILAH we never find that we want something and my father cant afford that, main thing is "tawaqal" on Almighty.
That is is nice but here in karachi its not possible to spend a month in 40k not in luxury but even a normal middle class way. So how did your father served nation in 40k? Did he donated to orphans and widows? Did he did something like that from 40k? If he did im sure that would be done with some extra money.

Tags
csp salary, css salary, salary of 17 grade, serving nation