Monday, August 20, 2018
10:22 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 1 Week Ago

Wadan is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Need Sincere Advice!!

AOA Seniors,
I have done my FSC but i cannot decide what to do. I have always been wanted to be a doctor but now i want to do CSS and I have the potential to and keen will to do CSS but i just cannot decide on my own. My parents asked me to do MBBS and then CSS. So that i would have this so called secure future and then i can take CSS Exam without any risk. But I think i should do a bachelors degree and then appear in CSS.

Can you seniors please guide me in the right way and give me a sincere advice.
Anxiously waiting for replies. Thank you.
Old 1 Week Ago

thetiktik is on a distinguished road

Go for MBBS
The Following User Says Thank You to thetiktik For This Useful Post:
Wadan (6 Days Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

smrizvi is on a distinguished road

I know so many extremely capable people who have failed to make the cut for CSS. Given the number difference between number of people who apply, and the number who make the final cut, the odds are very slim even for very talented candidates. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't give it a shot, just don't put all your eggs in one basket. An MBBS degree will give you something decent to fall back onto in case you don't clear CSS.

Hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to smrizvi For This Useful Post:
Wadan (6 Days Ago)
Old 1 Week Ago

Selly is on a distinguished road

MMBs is good for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Selly For This Useful Post:
Wadan (6 Days Ago)
Old 6 Days Ago

Bilal Yaqub Virk is on a distinguished road

First do MBBS then u can do whatever u want. CSS is not something which can b sured. There r plenty of examples where many talented guys failed in CSS. U can do ur preparation during MBBS. U can do CSS after MBBS but vice versa is impossible. So go for MBBS first.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bilal Yaqub Virk For This Useful Post:
Wadan (6 Days Ago)

Tags
advice, css, mbbs, seniors