CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   an army officer said (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/12107-army-officer-said.html)

jk_bohio Saturday, August 18, 2007 06:29 PM

an army officer said

some months ago an army officer stated that due to increasing inclination of youths towards films . in future there will be hardly any youth able to join army

do you favour his satement?

regards
jk

Sureshlasi Saturday, August 18, 2007 06:39 PM

I`m not agreed to above apocryphal statement. Country like Pakistan, Where army intend to be dominant. They have autocracy on country. Everyone would be gratified to recruit in Army.

Moreover, I`ve many friends who die to join army. If army would not recruit youth then it would be hell for them to gain the ground. Obviously, They must acquire back up of young youth.

Take care,

Allah Nagheban,

faria2006 Saturday, August 18, 2007 07:13 PM

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: our population has expanded so much that for every field people are available . it has rightly been stated.there r horses for courses.

marshal453 Sunday, August 19, 2007 01:04 AM

thats not true...
i say if its even so that people will or may start doing so it will be because of the alienation of the papulation from army just like in present scenerio..
[B]it may happen in future because of lack of jazbae jahad, patriotism[/B]
[COLOR="Indigo"](which i dont find yet)[/COLOR]
but in presence of above mentioned two conditions better pay and living condition may stop youth do so...
[COLOR="indigo"]how ever that officer's comments [B]if so[/B] that people will stop joining because of indian movies lolz is redicolous and sorry to say but no better than a stupid joke[/COLOR]

faria2006 Sunday, August 19, 2007 01:15 AM

dear there is no jazba jihad yet america has army israel india even every country has army. there r horses for courses

Zirwaan Khan Sunday, August 19, 2007 01:27 AM

the army officer must have been kidding ,
it wont happen though he was serious , as the matter of fact there are so many army aspirants !! and how about keeping in mind the unemployement ..
it makes people to do so many things. .
and yes as said by sir suresh for this country as being ruled by armymen most of the time since its born days , is impossible !!

maiji Sunday, August 19, 2007 01:38 AM

Matter of laughing .......... very sophisticated thinking that army officer possessed. I think he is a narrow minded person as he maps the cause of future unavailability of officers because of seeing films. I don't think so that watching films may become stagnant remedies for destroying someone's career.

Khushal Sunday, August 19, 2007 01:57 AM

Agreed to faria!!! We have enough population to apply for Army... infact Armed forces are probably the only fields where everyone is willing to go!!!

Fatima Ali Sunday, August 19, 2007 02:32 AM

i agree with tauqeer, faria and maiji,,,,,
goood reply

Waqar Abro Sunday, August 19, 2007 02:40 AM

well i thing after the sucide bombing the harasment coming into youngers and alot of student avoid to join army because they know our army doing politics nothing alerted in the border crossline only those students applying they have intrested in politics and they being the fabulous personality such like general musharraf sahab.

03:09 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.