Saturday, April 20, 2024
06:38 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Beginner's Guide > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions Please read the posts before posting the queries.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, September 12, 2018

taimoor Muhammad is on a distinguished road
Default CSS aspirant seeking guidance

Hello Members..!!
I have just completed my CA (inter). I’m 24 and as required in CA I’ll have to undergo a 3.5 years articleship including CA final exmas and then I’ll be able to qualify for css as CA (inter) isn’t equivalent to 14 years of education.
And if i wait until completion of CA I’ll probably be 29 or 30.
What i want to ask is , I’m planning to go for BA in coming years i.e 2019 and then go for CSS in 2020. But i have heard this from many people that you should atleast get a Masters degree before attempting CSS.
Is it a wise decision to go for CSS after BA keeping in mind that i have also qualified CA(inter) and i have a good academic record securing 93% marks in matric and 86% in Fsc. Are there any examples where a simple BA student qualified CSS exam?

Seeking a detailed reply as I’m really confused right now.
Old Sunday, September 23, 2018

VVasIM is on a distinguished road

You are CA, and it is enough to live the better life. Well, it is your choice for CSS so its sample to answer your own questions. Just use your minds instead of waiting here for the response of someone.
Go to fpsc website, and download the details. Simple, read it by yourself.

In short, you just need bachelors to attempt CSS nothing more nothing less and your matric or enter have nothing to do with CSS, not even the degree you hold.
Old Saturday, September 29, 2018

taimoor Muhammad is on a distinguished road

I think you couldn’t understand what i have written.
I know the requisites of CSS and i also know your scroe in Matric or Inter doesn’t matter.
I was here just for the guidance from some senior mentors. And as for my degree there are more people with professional degrees who are attempting and even passing CSS. Ofcourse it’s someone’s personal decision to go for CSS or not but your discouraging remarks aren’t something i came here for..!!
Old Saturday, September 29, 2018

asfi is on a distinguished road

I'm not a senior member taimur, but one thing came to my mind so I thought to share it with you.
Go through the contents of optional subjects of css and make your combination of optionals.
Then opt from those optionals for your exam. I think it would help you later in preparation of css.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk