Thursday, April 25, 2024
08:02 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, August 20, 2007

marshal453 is on a distinguished road

@Strains
yah man its a very supporting point...
@ island and that too though i gave 2 brief answer for that..
@ tabasuum
mam would u tell me any "OLD" Fatwa from MUFTI MUNEEB from pakistan?
baki fatwas ki tu mien nien history dae di thi in second last post

Specially the edition was too convincing for me..
So i accept the debate.. it was very informative
thanks again regards!
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb JazakAllah

AOA

@marshal453

1. Thanks for admitting and understanding the point. JazakAllah
2. Regarding IJTIHAAD & FATWA, correct some misunderstanding on your part as under;

There are conditions attached to making ijtihaad. Not every individual has the right to issue fatwas and make pronouncements on matters, unless he has knowledge and is qualified. He has to be able to know;
a) the daleel
b) the wording and apparent meaning of the texts
c) what is saheeh (sound) and what is da’eef (weak)
d) al-naasikh wa’l-mansookh (what abrogates what)
e) wording and interpretation of texts
f) what is specific in application and what is general
g) what is stated in brief and what is mentioned in detail

This needs lengthy experience and practice, knowledge of the various branches of fiqh and where to look for information; knowledge of the opinions of the ‘ulamaa’ and fuqahaa’, and memorization or knowledge of the texts.

Undoubtedly issuing fatwas without being qualified to do so is a grave sin, and means that one is speaking without knowledge. Allaah has warned us against that, when He said (interpretation of the meaning):

“And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: “This is lawful and this is forbidden,” so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper.”
[al-Nahl 16:116]

In a hadeeth:
“Whoever was given a fatwaa with no proof, his sin will go back on the one who gave him the fatwaa.”
(Saheeh; narrated by Imaam Ahmad, 2/321)

The seeker of knowledge should not hasten to issue fatwas or to speak on an issue until he has found the source and daleel for what he is saying, and who has spoken about it previously. If he is not qualified to deal with the matter, he should pass it on to someone who is better able to deal with it, and he should limit himself to that which he knows, and continue learning and studying until he is qualified to make ijtihaad.

@Fatima Ali
Dont mind sister. But you need to out serious efforts in clearing your concepts. For that i would recomend you to study complete life of PROPHET Muhammad (saw). After reading conclude yourself WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF HIS PROPHETHOOD.

NOTE:
By the way, my previous questions in some other posts are still un-answered by you.

No offenses.

Last edited by STRAIN2; Monday, August 20, 2007 at 06:18 PM.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMember of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: For the year 2007Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 3,082 Times in 760 Posts
Sureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to allSureshlasi is a name known to all

You guys have shared too much in this regard. I`m totally agreed with your point of views. Besides I wanna share a video "Dr. Zakir Naik" in which he explained all the aspects. Explore the following link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ScY1RiU93I

Allah Nagheban,

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, August 20, 2007 at 09:34 PM.

mast420 is on a distinguished road
Arrow humara masla

sallam
kya pakistan ka masla co education
wt about standard of education
quality of education within country
think again
the primary problems not the secondary issues
Banned

maiji is an unknown quantity at this point

@Strain2
Can you please tell us the definition of "CONSERVATIVE MUSLIMS"?

As for as conservative Muslim are concerned, these are the Muslims who does't allow the JIDAT " Modrenization in Islam". I am blaming just them because they are the root cause of Muslim Backwardness in the modern world.
Old Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fatima Ali is infamous around these parts

@maiji
i totally agree with what u say,,gooood.

@STRAIN
dear bro dont degrade others,,,if u r a muslim i am too....ive studied holy Prophet's whole biography,,,far better i think than u have,,,,my concepts are totally fine coz i dont think in a conservative way the way u do bro...islam isnt the religion of enforcement, it allows
+ve modifications for betterment,,JIDAT as said by maiji.....its not a sin to study in coed,,if u cant control urself against the evils its not the fault of coed its ur weakness in ur eeman and ur power to fight against ur evil desires....
just pasting ASHAAR and giving references of the is so simple and very easy,,,,,,but neither u nor i am in a position to oppose or claim any such thing so openly...
i think ppl with such conservative thoughts are responsible for the wrong propagation of islamic concept to the whole world,,,i'll still say pls grow up....
IRAN one of the strongest muslim coutries (which has the greatest revolution history) has coed systems BUT WITH PARDA AND ALL ISLAMIC VALUES,,,agar ye haraam/against islamic values hota to sab se pekle wo iske against hote.......

give solid or logical reasoning bro,,otherwise whatever u say is wastage of time..im sorry to say......any student of FAST,LUMS,IBA etc etc would never give an eye to u, untill u give them a REASON, LOGICALL REASON.

and dear bro no hard feelings
i have studied islam , our prophet's(pbuh) whole biography,,ahaadis....everywhere i found a BALANCE...never think u r better than others, coz if u think so ur downfall would start from that day......
Member of the Month June 2007/ July 2007

STRAIN2 will become famous soon enoughSTRAIN2 will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Advice

AOA

@mast420
We have to discuss the issue presesnted in the post itself. Ofcourse other issues are there and are discussed time by time in other posts. You can discuss other important issues on those posts. I recommend you to higlight other issues also so that we can share them openly in other threads. I appreciate your concern about discussing problems faced by us today.

@sister Fatima

Quote:
dear bro dont degrade others,,,
I never degraded you. Refering some good advice cannot be blamed as degradation of others.

Quote:
if u r a muslim i am too
Quote:
never think u r better than others....
I never doubt you as a non-muslim. Just that i advised you to read life of prophet, how you concluded that you could be a non-muslim.??? I never made personal attacks on any threads. Similarly, i've never claimed to be the ONLY Muslim. If you have any doubt that i've said this, you can go through all my threads/posts till date. Forum members can gaurantee this.

However, following comments are from yourside;

Quote:
i dont think in a conservative way the way u do bro....
just pasting ASHAAR and giving references of the is so simple and very easy...
think ppl with such conservative thoughts are responsible for the wrong propagation of islamic concept to the whole world....
i'll still say pls grow up....
give solid or logical reasoning bro,,otherwise whatever u say is wastage of time.......
never think u r better than others....
NAAZ HAI GUFTAAR PE INSAANON KO
BAAT KARNAY KA SALEEKA NAHI NADAANON KO

Quote:
give solid or logical reasoning bro,,otherwise whatever u say is wastage of time.......
(We take our) colour from Allah, and who is better than Allah at colouring. We are His worshippers.
(Quran Chapter 2:138)

Quote:
ive studied holy Prophet's whole biography,,,far better i think than u have,,,,my concepts are totally fine coz i dont think in a conservative way the way u do bro...islam isnt the religion of enforcement
Please zara ghore ki jiyey ga apnay red marked sentence ko and read the following.

HUM SE PEHLAY THA AJAB TERAY JAHAN KA MANZAR
KAHIEN MASJOOD THAY PATHAR, KAHIEN KAABOOD SHAJAR

KHUGAR PEKAR MEHSOOS THI INSAAN KI NAZAR
MAANTA PHIR KOI AN-KAHAY KHUDA KO KYUNKAR

TUJH KO MALOOM HAI LETA THA KOI NAAM TERA
QUWWAT-E-BAAZU-E-MUSLIM NAI TERA KAAM KYA

BAS RAHAY THAY YAHIEN SALJOKE BHI TORAANI BHI
AHL-E-CHEEN CHEEN MEIN, IRAN MEIN SASAANI BHI

ISI MAMOORAY MEIN ABAAD THAY YUNAANI BHI
ISI DUNYA MEIN YAHOODI BHI THAY NUSRAANI BHI

PAR TERAY NAAM PE TALWAAR UTHAAYI KIS NAI
BAAT JO BIGRI THI WO BANAYI KIS NAI

THAY HAMEIN AIK TERAY MAARKA ARAAYOUN MEIN
KHUSHKIYOUN MEIN KABHI LARTEY THAY KABHI DARYAAUON MEIN

DEIN AZAANIEN KABHI EUROPE KE KALEESAYON MEIN
KABHI AFRICA KE TAPTAY HUYEY SEHRAYOUN MEIN

SHAAN AANKHON MEIN NA JAJTI THI JAHAN-DAARON KI
KALMA PARTEY THAY HUM CHAYOUN MEIN TALWAROUN KI

HUM JO JEETAY THAY TOU JANGON KI MASEEBAT KE LIYEY
AUR MARTEY THAY TOU TERAY NAAM KI AZMAT KE LIYEY

THI NA TEIGH ZANI APNI HAKOOMAT KE LIYEY
SAR-BAKAF PHIRTAY THAY KYA DEHAR MEIN DOLAT KE LIYEY?

NAQSH TOHEED KA HAR DIL PE BHITAYA HUM NAI
ZAIR-E-KHANJAR BHI YEH PEGHAAM SUNAYA HUM NAI

Last edited by Kamran Chaudhary; Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Red fonts
The Following User Says Thank You to STRAIN2 For This Useful Post:
Last Island (Tuesday, August 21, 2007)
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

Quote:
Forum members can gaurantee this.
I guarantee.

@ Fatima Ali
I have been watching ur words for past few days in this and some other threads. Your attitude is fulminating and questionable. Watch ur words and weigh them carefully.
STRAIN2 (Tuesday, August 21, 2007)

wasiae ab topic poetic hu gaya hai nai..?

WATCH IT YAAR...
YOU PEOPLE HAVE LEFT THE TOPIC LONG AGO...
THERE STILL ARE controversies AS TO WHAT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IN MODEREN TIMES REGARDING THIS ISSUE...
I SAY UNLESS AND UNTILL A GOOD CONSOLIDATE INSTITUTE OF IJTIHAD IS not MADE THIS THING CANT BE SOLVED....

AND PEOPLE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC RATHER THAN PULLING LEGS AND GIVING PERSONAL REMARKS...
zimaedar memberan sae guzarish hai atleast they should watch thier steps..........

Last edited by Kamran Chaudhary; Saturday, May 19, 2012 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Red fonts