Thursday, April 25, 2024
12:56 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, March 22, 2012

rajasani is on a distinguished road

mano g ur comments are valid and logic based. What is islam,s version regarding coedu?. Islam is a religion based on moral religious and ethical values. If there are reasons of moral and ethical degradation then islam disallows free mixup of man and woman.our coeducation system is not only breaching islamic fundamentals but also our socio cultural bonds.education is the name of exposure and knowledge not free mising up of male and female students.coeducation in pakistan may providing help in educating pakistan but moral and ethical grounds are getting thiner day by day
Old Friday, March 23, 2012

Imtiaz ali will become famous soon enoughImtiaz ali will become famous soon enough

Mostly we have heard that co education is trend set by european culture, but out history shows that co education starts from mosque of baghdad,
There are many similarity and dissimilarities of co education, but its all up to you,
Old Friday, March 23, 2012

rajasani is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara Arshad View Post
nothing in the world is completely useful or completely harmful. we consider the thing useful if its benefits are greater then the harms it gives. one cannot analyze the true picture of anything unless and until he/she is a part of it. the institute in which i am studying is an Islamic one, with different campuses for boys and girls. but after studying here for around 3.5 years i have noticed a very high level of frustration among girls. same will be the case with boys but i cannot comment about them. and this frustration is creating more destruction then the benefits. its better to be in co education following your religious and ethical limits.
Ms sara ur apprehensions are hundred percent right.to curb this furstration islam presents methods. One thing is crystal clear that allah almighty awards great attraction to opposite sexes.one cannot suppress this attraction because it is a natural process.my analysis is either u have to open ur society or opt complete islamic codes. between these two u cannot control moral and ethical devaluation.in a nut shell islam is a rational religion and allows every progressive activity in the bounds of islam.now u can judge at ur own that coeducation is allowed in islam or not
The Following User Says Thank You to rajasani For This Useful Post:
Sara Arshad (Friday, March 23, 2012)
Old Thursday, July 30, 2015

raza hanjra is on a distinguished road

msla islam ka ni ha hmari soch ka ha
Old Saturday, October 03, 2015

Faiza Rajput is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshal453 View Post
First of all lets hail Haroon-ur-Rushid who abolished the institution of Ijtihad from Islamic legislation, or it would have flourished and we would have no ambiguities today as this one..

Anarkali its a very important question though unanswered authentically.. What ever I’ll or any body else will say as opinion will have no much effect apart of logical point.

Now I do think f Muslim women were allowed in the times of
Muhammad (S.A.W) rather were encouraged to have bajamat prayers.. I don’t find a reason to negate this concept..
Note women’s bajamat prayer was prohibited in the times of OMER (R.A)

Similarly a question here raises leave Pakistan what if a nuclear scientist is to have a research for the sake of Islam/Country from any prestigious institute of the world (which are all co) will Islam prohibit him or will encourage him?
The answer of this question can be achieved keeping in mind the two ahadis I am gona quote..

MAFUH-E-AHADIS
"ILAM HASIL KARO CHAYEE US K LIYAE TUMHIEN CHINA HI JANA PARAE"

"AUR TYAR RAKHU APNIE GHURAE TAKAE HAEBAT TARI HUJAE TUMHARAE DUSMANUU PAE"
Well see if today one wants to keep a pace in tech and defense at least you cant only rely on our own institutes u may have to go out for better training..

i think there is a strong need of institution of ijthad to guide the nation through these sort of problems
very well said. The root cause of so much confusion about Islam and among Muslims is that there is no progress in the field of IJTEHAD.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faiza Rajput For This Useful Post:
LovelyMano (Saturday, October 03, 2015)
Old Saturday, October 03, 2015

faisal4pro is on a distinguished road

According to Quran:

{Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity: this will be most conducive to their purity – [and,] verily, God is aware of all that they do. And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and to be mindful of their chastity, and not to display their charms [in public] beyond what may [decently] be apparent thereof.} (An-Nur 24:30-31)

I hope no one can conclude from here that co-education (even if it is an Islamic one) is allowed in Islam under any circumstances. Also from Prophet Mohammad,

The Prophet (peace be upon him) also said: "(All men) Do not enter into the company of (any) women."

A man then asked him: "What about in-laws?"

The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: "The in-law is the most dangerous".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invincible View Post
AoA worthy people.
V heated debate going on

When ever we talk about any prestigious principle of islam, often we become so emotional to extent tht we start behaving insensibly.

I want to ask few questions.

Can we realy seperate intermingling of sexes from work places i.e hospitals, banks, courts, airlines,private companies even from schools etc. ?? Can u demand for seperate departments or organisations in this country.? ( Must consider the economic condition of this country)

Logical reason is required here.

2. Some one recommended to read Maulana Mauadai sb's book, If he was extremly opposite of co-getherings, than Y his female party workers r working in co-assembly? y MMA members work in co assembly?

Attraction between 2 sexes is cent percent natural, no one can stop it or put an obstacle in its way. Even u stop system of co-education, I dont think so , the attraction between genders would stop, certainly they would find alternatives in neighbours, in relatives or via internet etc.

I hope u got my point.
Waiting for constructive criticism wid LOGIC.
Islam is absolute.. There is no issue in that! You cannot find arguments and logic for your Non-Islamic deeds by considering "economic" condition of any country

Last edited by Man Jaanbazam; Monday, October 05, 2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: merge chain posts
The Following User Says Thank You to faisal4pro For This Useful Post:
LovelyMano (Saturday, October 03, 2015)