Thursday, March 28, 2024
03:01 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, January 04, 2018

mahamlodhi is on a distinguished road
Default Pakistan won a title of best travel destination all around the globe.

Pakistan climbed their position on a top tourism destination according to British backpacker society, that reported Pakistan is One of the good-natured countries on earth with beautiful mountain landscape which is beyond our imagination.

He said that Pakistan is one of the friendly countries on an earth.So, brace yourself to tour there and take uncountable selfies with your loved one, and these places have a beauty which is beyond our expectations.

No doubt Pakistan has numerous natural beauty and various enchanting sights that give you pleasure and changed your lifestyle. Recently I visited beautiful places in Pakistan and believe it’s a giant tree of blessing by god gifted.Wonderful experience expanding my summer days in Azad Kashmir, Neelum Valley Babusar Top, Leepa Valley and many more.

One of the great thing we don’t have any security issue now.Pakistan forces have set up a great example by performing scarification day and night to ensure their people you don’t need worries more you are safe so you just need to enjoy your tour. And this is most beneficial for Pakistan more foreigners will come for Pakistan Tours in 2018 and it help for Pakistan to acquire great position and make their name in all over the world.
Old Sunday, February 25, 2018

zohaib yar is on a distinguished road
Default Can you share the source

well i google it but couldn't found the proof that Pakistan is the best traveling destination.
Old Wednesday, March 14, 2018

durriyahkhan is on a distinguished road

That's really awesome, that Pakistan is now moving too the next level!

Zohaib you probably searched it in a wrong way. You can search for the best tourist destination places in asia!
Old Saturday, March 17, 2018

zohaib yar is on a distinguished road
Default Even not in Asia

Quote:
Originally Posted by durriyahkhan View Post
Zohaib you probably searched it in a wrong way. You can search for the best tourist destination places in asia!
Well its not on the list in Asia
Old Friday, April 20, 2018

Najeeb Khan Baloch is on a distinguished road
Question Out of Pakistan

i have searched that in google but could'nt found any information like that
Old Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sarah Haider Khan is on a distinguished road
Default May Allah bless our country!

We are blessed with great natural blessings Alhamdulillah. Pakistani government should focus on their tourism places. This is no doubt one of the great source of income.

May Allah bless our country!
Old Sunday, April 14, 2019

harryjosh is on a distinguished road

I'm a solo traveler, a landscape photographer, and contributor in different forums https://travelsites.com/travel-forums/ who will travel to Pakistan on either May 9 to May 24 or June 16 to July 3rd. I am undecided on which dates to choose. I read on a blog that the summer months in Northern Pakistan can be quiet crowded with local tourists and Chinese tourists. I'd prefer to avoid the crowds if possible, however; I'm also looking for more stable weather that would give me the best chances at taking epic pictures of the area. My concern with May is the higher possibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to harryjosh For This Useful Post:
Cralmonce (Saturday, May 25, 2019)
Old Sunday, April 14, 2019

Waqas Ahmad jahanzebian is on a distinguished road

It may be someones predictions no doubt that pakistan has many tourist spots which are just like parts of heaven but i am still not agree with the first ranking of pakistan in tourism.

Tags
pakistan tourism