CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   retirement age 63 years (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/123993-retirement-age-63-years.html)

northernwind Tuesday, June 11, 2019 12:28 AM

retirement age 63 years

unofficial but with strong source.
govt is considering to increase the retirement age of govt servant to 63 years from 60.So may be from next year till reforms come practically no CSS exam will held ..

Zakkhan88 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 06:58 AM

Now what does retirement age has to do with css reforms 🤣😂

northernwind Tuesday, June 11, 2019 08:25 AM

[QUOTE=Zakkhan88;1091942]Now what does retirement age has to do with css reforms 🤣😂[/QUOTE]

have you no common sense ..when retirement age increase No new vacancies create..

Zakkhan88 Tuesday, June 11, 2019 09:43 AM

U r funny , but I like reading your posts . You are the pooja misra of this group 😝

Ur iphone Tuesday, June 11, 2019 11:25 AM

[QUOTE=northernwind;1091944]have you no common sense ..when retirement age increase No new vacancies create..[/QUOTE]
Northernwind i am astonished as how accurately all your predictions are coming true.
Btw regarding that css2015 advertisement, i did some digging on google, one link on a random pakistan website showed the css2015 adv to be posted in july 2015,
Still cannot confirm thoroughly

Masked Titan Tuesday, June 11, 2019 01:57 PM

Wait a second! Why was my thread (about the selection of choice of language) got removed? They could have simply moved the topic to a appropriate thread in case if it was posted at irrelevant place. My posts suddenly went from 17 to 10.

How can I send a message to moderators as there seems to be no option for private chating?

Ur iphone Tuesday, June 11, 2019 03:31 PM

[QUOTE=northernwind;1091944]have you no common sense ..when retirement age increase No new vacancies create..[/QUOTE]
This probably not relevant to your query but since you pointed out deleted thread, the thread about end of css was also deleted by moderators knowing fully well that css's official notification that normally comes in april or may by latest hasn't come this year adding credibility to claims and rumors that css examinations will not take place in near future,
Let's hope northernwind keeps us informed in future too

northernwind Tuesday, June 11, 2019 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=Ur iphone;1091964]This probably not relevant to your query but since you pointed out deleted thread, the thread about end of css was also deleted by moderators knowing fully well that css's official notification that normally comes in april or may by latest hasn't come this year adding credibility to claims and rumors that css examinations will not take place in near future,
Let's hope northernwind keeps us informed in future too[/QUOTE]

what I said might be true or not ,but moderators should be broad mind and respect expression freedom.

Masked Titan Wednesday, June 12, 2019 01:59 PM

"I would have done the same if I were in the spot of moderators."

I guess I was wrong.

Masked Titan Wednesday, June 12, 2019 02:17 PM

Discussion about forthcoming CSS reforms is not something to be recognized as rumors or gossipy tidbits. Both are different things. Not to mention that this platform has been designed for the CSS aspirants to come together at one place and assist each other and discuss and sort out the perplexities. Therefore I think I am at the right platform to discuss about the CSS reforms which I hope so.

04:29 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.