CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Inspector ASF join or not...need help!! (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/126345-inspector-asf-join-not-need-help.html)

amna rafiq Wednesday, February 12, 2020 01:21 PM

Inspector ASF join or not...need help!!

Respected members kindly share your knowledge regarding Inspector ASF duties.is it good to join? I have gone through many threads of this forum..i find many people advising not to join this force.peole left this force after 2 months seeing it powerless or i don't know for what..please share ur authentic knowledge in this regard..thanks

sparkofighter Wednesday, February 12, 2020 02:16 PM

I have contacted with few persons from other agencies like FIA ANF and ASF they are discouraging to join this department. According to them strict discipline and no authority.

amna rafiq Wednesday, February 12, 2020 02:42 PM

Do you have some idea about its traiing?
And can u further elaborate in what sense they discourage to join apart from discipline

Lone Archer Wednesday, February 12, 2020 03:45 PM

A female cousin of mine has been part of ASF. No doubt that being part of MOD, the rules and schedule is pretty strict. At any point of time, one could be thrown in any part of the country. In her time there wouldn't be any specific duty hours and asking for leave was just like a sin. Authority as an officer lies right within the premises of airport only. Females are mostly provided the facility of pick and drop too. Salaries are just reasonable. Despite all these odds, I would urge you to join IF you do not have any job at the momemnt and keep striving for better opportunity. Every dept has its own pros and cons. Nowhere you will find absolute power and money.

amna rafiq Wednesday, February 12, 2020 07:43 PM

I really getting mixed opinions
Few appreciating and few saying do any other job and do not join asf:unsure:

umar296 Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:13 AM

Dear Confused.

ASF, as the name suggests, is only for the Security of Airports. I will not delve into the details of organizational structure and other aspects here rather advise joining if you have no other job at the moment. If you are employed in the same grade or above in another organization then I would say to pursue other better options. Your Educational Background is another aspect to consider here. Don't fall for authority shenanigans, remember one thing there's no utopia, unfortunately in Pakistan people are more driven to this notion of authority than professionalism that is exactly what's wrong with almost every organization here.

P.S I work at the Airport.

amna rafiq Thursday, February 13, 2020 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=umar296;1107835]ASF, as the name suggests, is only for the Security of Airports. I will not delve into the details of organizational structure and other aspects here rather advise joining if you have no other job at the moment. If you are employed in the same grade or above in another organization then I would say to pursue other better options. Your Educational Background is another aspect to consider here. Don't fall for authority shenanigans, remember one thing there's no utopia, unfortunately in Pakistan people are more driven to this notion of authority than professionalism that is exactly what's wrong with almost every organization here.

P.S I work at the Airport.[/QUOTE]

Currently you the part of this force?

umar296 Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:02 PM

No.

amna rafiq Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:15 PM

U said
I work at airport

amna rafiq Thursday, February 13, 2020 12:27 PM

Yes i am on same grade in govt sector
Bt i think ASF is a well developed oraganozation and federal seat...thats why i need some sincere advice in this regard

02:16 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.