CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Frequently Asked Questions (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide/frequently-asked-questions/)
-   -   DPC of Autonomous bodies (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/beginners-guide/frequently-asked-questions/128735-dpc-autonomous-bodies.html)

TailChopper Wednesday, December 23, 2020 10:22 PM

DPC of Autonomous bodies

I was going through Annex-E (departmental permission certificate form) available on fpsc website.

there is a statement in that form quote below:

"I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/SemiAutonomous body/organization."

From what i understand this Annex-E is not valid for autonomous bodies. If that is the case, how do i obtain DPC/NOC?

TailChopper Thursday, January 07, 2021 06:47 PM

if anyone have knowledge related to above question, please reply.

Cheetaa Saturday, January 09, 2021 09:55 AM

[QUOTE=TailChopper;1118692]I was going through Annex-E (departmental permission certificate form) available on fpsc website.

"I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/SemiAutonomous body/organization."

From what i understand this Annex-E is not valid for autonomous bodies. If that is the case, how do i obtain DPC/NOC?[/QUOTE]It means that as already stated in Css age relaxatiom rule that no one can claim age relaxation if he serves or have experience in autonomous bodies etc.

So if u are claiming age relacation based on serving in gov sector autonomous bodies then you are illigible.

Further if u think this rules is discriminatory where one gov employee is getting age relaxation whereas other dont then either talk directly with fpsc secretary of establishment division about this issue.

Or

File the suit in High court to end this discrimination.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cheetaa Saturday, January 09, 2021 09:58 AM

[QUOTE=TailChopper;1118692]I was going through Annex-E (departmental permission certificate form) available on fpsc website.

From what i understand this Annex-E is not valid for autonomous bodies. If that is the case, how do i obtain DPC/NOC?[/QUOTE]If u are not availing age relaxation for css then u dont need to send this document. However, it is for those who need to submit this doc which are claiming age relaxation.

I hope u got it now.

TailChopper Saturday, January 09, 2021 09:59 AM

well, question regarding DPC was not asked for the purpose of age relaxation, but for the purpose of proper relieving when leaving job from autonomous bodies.

what's the substitute for DPC then?

yes there are conditional/unconditional NOC's from those autonomous bodies, will those serve the purpose? if not, what's the way out?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Cheetaa Saturday, January 09, 2021 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=TailChopper;1119012]well, question regarding DPC was not asked for the purpose of age relaxation, but for the purpose of proper relieving when leaving job from autonomous bodies.

what's the substitute for DPC then?

yes there are conditional/unconditional NOC's from those autonomous bodies, will those serve the purpose? if not, what's the way out?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]It is used for both as age relaxation and as Noc for gov employees.

If u are an employee of Autonomous body and want to used it as NoC then in Annex E point no 3 . i declare ......i am serving in autonomous body ( by properly cutting not from.the statement, also sign above it)

That is my 2 cents on ur issue.

TailChopper Saturday, January 09, 2021 02:18 PM

thank you very much, that solves my query.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Cheetaa Monday, January 11, 2021 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=TailChopper;1119016]thank you very much, that solves my query.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Np bro !

R u css 2020 qualifer ?

Secondly , would u want to claim age relaxation ? As age relaxation for autonomous bodies is not given by fpsc for css (this is discriminatory rule btw).

TailChopper Wednesday, January 13, 2021 10:29 PM

Nope, i am not a qualifier.

i don't want age relaxation either. my age is well within range.

My purpose of this post was DPC of autonomous bodies, you answered my query well.

11:08 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.