Thursday, March 28, 2024
03:33 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Beginner's Guide > Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions Please read the posts before posting the queries.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, December 23, 2020

TailChopper is on a distinguished road
Post DPC of Autonomous bodies

I was going through Annex-E (departmental permission certificate form) available on fpsc website.

there is a statement in that form quote below:

"I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/SemiAutonomous body/organization."

From what i understand this Annex-E is not valid for autonomous bodies. If that is the case, how do i obtain DPC/NOC?
Old Thursday, January 07, 2021

if anyone have knowledge related to above question, please reply.
Old Saturday, January 09, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailChopper View Post
I was going through Annex-E (departmental permission certificate form) available on fpsc website.

"I declare that the Department/Office in which I am serving is not an Autonomous/SemiAutonomous body/organization."

From what i understand this Annex-E is not valid for autonomous bodies. If that is the case, how do i obtain DPC/NOC?
It means that as already stated in Css age relaxatiom rule that no one can claim age relaxation if he serves or have experience in autonomous bodies etc.

So if u are claiming age relacation based on serving in gov sector autonomous bodies then you are illigible.

Further if u think this rules is discriminatory where one gov employee is getting age relaxation whereas other dont then either talk directly with fpsc secretary of establishment division about this issue.

Or

File the suit in High court to end this discrimination.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote:

If u are not availing age relaxation for css then u dont need to send this document. However, it is for those who need to submit this doc which are claiming age relaxation.

I hope u got it now.

well, question regarding DPC was not asked for the purpose of age relaxation, but for the purpose of proper relieving when leaving job from autonomous bodies.

what's the substitute for DPC then?

yes there are conditional/unconditional NOC's from those autonomous bodies, will those serve the purpose? if not, what's the way out?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Quote:
well, question regarding DPC was not asked for the purpose of age relaxation, but for the purpose of proper relieving when leaving job from autonomous bodies.

what's the substitute for DPC then?

yes there are conditional/unconditional NOC's from those autonomous bodies, will those serve the purpose? if not, what's the way out?

It is used for both as age relaxation and as Noc for gov employees.

If u are an employee of Autonomous body and want to used it as NoC then in Annex E point no 3 . i declare ......i am serving in autonomous body ( by properly cutting not from.the statement, also sign above it)

That is my 2 cents on ur issue.

thank you very much, that solves my query.

Old Monday, January 11, 2021

Quote:
thank you very much, that solves my query.

Np bro !

R u css 2020 qualifer ?

Secondly , would u want to claim age relaxation ? As age relaxation for autonomous bodies is not given by fpsc for css (this is discriminatory rule btw).

Old Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Nope, i am not a qualifier.

i don't want age relaxation either. my age is well within range.

My purpose of this post was DPC of autonomous bodies, you answered my query well.

Tags
dpc, noc