Friday, March 29, 2024
08:15 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > Other Competitive Examinations > Other Examinations

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Monday, October 28, 2013

YouJay is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Hi all,

I am requesting everybody here who is, or has any relative, friend, acquaintance, working in National Highways & Motorways Police to help me out with following information:

1. Salary (How much salary does a BS-17 non-uniformed officer draw in NH&MP? I have heard that salaries in NH&MP are better than other ministries and departments but I am not sure about it).
2. Perks, Privileges and Facilities (Are there any facilities regarding accommodation or transport? Any medical or allied facilities?)
3. Office Culture
4. Career Progression/Promotions (How bright are the chances of consistent promotions? I have heard that promotion is an issue in NH&MP but again, I am not sure about it.)

I would truly appreciate if anybody could be of some help to me regarding this information.

Thanks.
Old Tuesday, October 29, 2013

bliss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouJay View Post
Hi all,

I am requesting everybody here who is, or has any relative, friend, acquaintance, working in National Highways & Motorways Police to help me out with following information:

1. Salary (How much salary does a BS-17 non-uniformed officer draw in NH&MP? I have heard that salaries in NH&MP are better than other ministries and departments but I am not sure about it).
2. Perks, Privileges and Facilities (Are there any facilities regarding accommodation or transport? Any medical or allied facilities?)
3. Office Culture
4. Career Progression/Promotions (How bright are the chances of consistent promotions? I have heard that promotion is an issue in NH&MP but again, I am not sure about it.)

I would truly appreciate if anybody could be of some help to me regarding this information.

Thanks.
Dear YJ, the people who have gone through this thread of yours may not be having any appropriate answers to your queries. And its always better to remain silent that to give a wrong answer and mislead others. Thats why, I think, most of the viewers did not replied.

However, NH&MP is one of the highly desired department for many aspirants to get themselves inducted there. It would be very fortunate of you if selected for a BS-17 job in this department.
The Following User Says Thank You to bliss For This Useful Post:
YouJay (Saturday, November 02, 2013)
Old Saturday, November 02, 2013

Shehryar Aziz is on a distinguished road

I am sorry I cannot answer all of your questions. What I do know is that accommodation is not provided. At grade 17, official car and driver is granted if your post is such that a car is needed to perform your functions. NH&MP has its own medical establishment and you and your family are entitled there totally free of cost. Also if you get treatment from a hospital (other than NH&MP's dispensaries), you will be reimbursed for the bill. Salaries are better than other ministries and departments (don't know the exact) but yes, promotion is an issue!

And as bliss said, you will be fortunate if you get selected there. All the best!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shehryar Aziz For This Useful Post:
YouJay (Saturday, November 02, 2013)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehryar Aziz View Post
I am sorry I cannot answer all of your questions. What I do know is that accommodation is not provided. At grade 17, official car and driver is granted if your post is such that a car is needed to perform your functions. NH&MP has its own medical establishment and you and your family are entitled there totally free of cost. Also if you get treatment from a hospital (other than NH&MP's dispensaries), you will be reimbursed for the bill. Salaries are better than other ministries and departments (don't know the exact) but yes, promotion is an issue!

And as bliss said, you will be fortunate if you get selected there. All the best!
Thank you very much, Shehryar Aziz.
This is the sort of information I was looking for.
Are you a part of NH&MP?

Shehryar Aziz is on a distinguished road

No I am not. I know this info because I share my place of residence with an NH&MP officer.

786zee is on a distinguished road

i never see advertise from NH&MP..are you selected in NH&MP or you just gathering info .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehryar Aziz View Post
No I am not. I know this info because I share my place of residence with an NH&MP officer.
Alrighty. Thank you. I have been recently selected in NH&MP, that's why gathering information. If you can get more information, let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 786zee View Post
i never see advertise from NH&MP..are you selected in NH&MP or you just gathering info .
The posts for BS-16 and above are advertised by FPSC, in newspapers and on FPSC website. No idea about other posts though.
Old Friday, June 22, 2018

khanrabia is on a distinguished road
Default need help for AD NH&MP test preparation

youjoy, can you share the syllabus for AD NH&MP for present vacancies?please share if you know something. Moreover, tell me you preparation method and pattern of test.
Old Friday, June 22, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanrabia View Post
youjoy, can you share the syllabus for AD NH&MP for present vacancies?please share if you know something. Moreover, tell me you preparation method and pattern of test.
Please consult Secretarial Instructions, Rules of Business, and PPRA Rules, 2004. Some portion from English, Analytical and Quantitative problems.
Old Saturday, June 23, 2018

Muhammad Adnan Anwar is on a distinguished road
Default assistant director vs account officer

youjoy please give information about account officer and assistant director NHMP.
are these posts are uniformed or not?
and other pros and coin.
i am waiting for your response.