Friday, March 29, 2024
11:57 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Saturday, April 03, 2021

asif jamal gillani is on a distinguished road
Default Syllabus for Research Officer, Planning officer and Survey officer

Assalam o Alaikum!Hope that all of you will be having good times. i have applied for the post of Research officer, planning officer/survey officer in P&D department through FPSC. i need guaidance and syllabus for the said post plz.
Old Sunday, April 04, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif jamal gillani View Post
Assalam o Alaikum!Hope that all of you will be having good times. i have applied for the post of Research officer, planning officer/survey officer in P&D department through FPSC. i need guaidance and syllabus for the said post plz.
You have not posted this query in the relevant section. This one is discussion section, and the threads are supposed to be the ones in which people discuss different issues that are relevant to the exams, issue can be regarding anything but intellectual discussion is needed.

Your query is related to Jobs section, find relevant sub-section there and post your thread at that place. If you can't find any relevant section then just post in it the sub-section of 'OTHER EXAMINATIONS'. By doing this, you will be able to get a reply to your query in less time.

I am just transferring your post there after some time.
Read forum rules and regulations, and post in relevant sections as you are a new member, next time posts will get deleted.

Last edited by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry; Sunday, April 04, 2021 at 11:26 AM. Reason: correction of some words
Old Sunday, April 04, 2021

Naveed Mohmand is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhammad Ali Chaudhry View Post
You have not posted this query in the relevant section. This one is discussion section, and the threads are supposed to be the ones in which people discuss different issues that are relevant to the exams, issue can be regarding anything but intellectual discussion is needed.

Your query is related to Jobs section, find relevant sub-section there and post your thread at that place. If you can't find any relevant section then just post in it the sub-section of 'OTHER EXAMINATIONS'. By doing this, you will be able to get a reply to your query in less time.

I am just transferring your post there after some time.
Read forum rules and regulations, and post in relevant sections as you are a new member, next time posts will get deleted.
Is sa behtar ta ke uski querry ka jawab hi da dety...
Old Monday, April 05, 2021
***CAPTAIN HOPE***
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Muhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the roughMuhammad Ali Chaudhry is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveed Mohmand View Post
Is sa behtar ta ke uski querry ka jawab hi da dety...
I havenot applied for this job. So, I don't know anything about it. If I knew ,I could have have been a first person to answer anyone.
Old Tuesday, April 06, 2021

asif jamal gillani is on a distinguished road

i apologise on violating forum rules sir. thanks for your feedback.