CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   CSS 2022 Registration/ passport photo question- Please help (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/129225-css-2022-registration-passport-photo-question-please-help.html)

AnikaA Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:11 AM

CSS 2022 Registration/ passport photo question- Please help

I just wanted to double-check that when the hardcopy application is sent to Islamabad and we are asked to include 4 Passport photos ( does anything need to be stamped or written behind the photos).

One of my friends appeared for the exam last year and told me that behind every passport photo that you send with the hardcopy application (4 passport photos), along with the Attestation stamp, the CNIC of your father needs to be written behind every passport photo?. Is this true because it is not mentioned on the Document checklist?

Can you kindly confirm if that is true?

Thank you in advance

SamadUllah Thursday, May 20, 2021 12:29 AM

[QUOTE=AnikaA;1121157]I just wanted to double-check that when the hardcopy application is sent to Islamabad and we are asked to include 4 Passport photos ( does anything need to be stamped or written behind the photos).

One of my friends appeared for the exam last year and told me that behind every passport photo that you send with the hardcopy application (4 passport photos), along with the Attestation stamp, the CNIC of your father needs to be written behind every passport photo?. Is this true because it is not mentioned on the Document checklist?

Can you kindly confirm if that is true?

Thank you in advance[/QUOTE]You should write your name and CNIC number at the back of the photographs. It will prevent them from being misplaced or lost. The staff generally have to process applications in thousands, hence, it is better that you do so. Also, every photocopied document need to be attested including photographs, from a gazetted officer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KhanMomin Friday, May 21, 2021 01:06 AM

[QUOTE=SamadUllah;1121159]You should write your name and CNIC number at the back of the photographs. It will prevent them from being misplaced or lost. The staff generally have to process applications in thousands, hence, it is better that you do so. Also, every photocopied document need to be attested including photographs, from a gazetted officer.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Will be there enough space on back of photo for attestation as well as for cnic and name ? 🙄

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

SamadUllah Saturday, May 22, 2021 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=KhanMomin;1121182]Will be there enough space on back of photo for attestation as well as for cnic and name ? 🙄

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]😀 I know it is difficult to squeeze all of it in a tiny space. But as long as it's legible, you're good to go.

Urooj rajput Friday, May 28, 2021 02:48 AM

Is registration started?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

SamadUllah Friday, May 28, 2021 09:17 AM

No, not yet. It starts in October.

Urooj rajput Friday, May 28, 2021 10:43 AM

[QUOTE=SamadUllah;1121272]No, not yet. It starts in October.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Thank God! I thought I am late..!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

07:04 PM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.