Friday, April 19, 2024
11:49 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, August 06, 2021

javedfazil is on a distinguished road
Default misdeclaration and concealment of personal information

I know a case of a woman csp officer who is now a mother of a 13 years old girl and a divorcee. At the time she did her css in 2011 she was a mother of 3 years old daughter and divorce had already happened. this woman showed herself as unmarried in NADRA, Passport , FPSC and all her official and personal records.
what is your opinion should happen in this case? this woman is highly protected by higher bureaucracy and everything against her is suppressed
Old Sunday, August 08, 2021

thenotoriouszsc is on a distinguished road

There is no harm in it even if she did do such a thing. It may be wrong but it isn't harming anyone. Her being a divorcee wouldn't have changed her becoming a CSP. Live and let live
Old Sunday, August 08, 2021

Cheetaa is on a distinguished road

So what ?

Such post may harm your reputation rather than her by disclosing and poking inside someone's personal life.

If civil servant is honest and dutyful with his job then such low things must not be the concern of the deptt.

I donot know why people enjoy by bringing others down.

Live and let others live !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Old Monday, August 09, 2021

vampz is on a distinguished road

Well i also suggest let her do what she is doing.
Answering your question I would also let you know that you can't do much about it, as you already said she is being protected by senior bureaucracy and she herself would be in grade 18/19 so its already difficult.

Sent from my vivo 1920 using Tapatalk
Old Monday, August 09, 2021

wool96 is on a distinguished road

here are few thing that you can do:
submit complaint to fpsc and cabinet division on PM portal with all proofs.
If she concealed the information then as per law she will straight forwardly terminated from service after inquiry/investigation.
As you are saying, that there is no official record of her kid and a divorcee on any nadra related document, then there is little or no chance that she is guilty. FPSC always cross check personal data in security back checking. i dont know what proof you have against her, but it should be strong one.
As far as beaurocracy is protecting her, believe me this protection is nothing but drama, they cant even protect themselves, just give proof and they are gone. There are many examples of grade 18 -21 who were terminated.
Best of luck.
Old Thursday, August 12, 2021

Nimrahussain is on a distinguished road

What f9rced her to do it is our society