Tuesday, April 23, 2024
05:29 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, November 03, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Arrow The tears of a Minister...

They call him a Doctor. I call him an actor. Did anybody watch GEO on the 27th shab? The tears were flowing as if he had a waterpump in his eyes. I wonder if someone was peeling/cutting onions while he was reciting the Dua... Hes got his Doctors degree from the Trinity College -- which has been proved to be fake. And hes our Minister of Religious affairs. Who was asking whether the constitution supremacy exists in Pakistan? Any comments people?

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I think he's fake, but they say that he will be the one taking over MQM after Altaf Hussain. Even though I think he's fake, I still won't question his piety because that is for Allah to judge.

But one thing is for sure, I am not a religious person therefore watch some music and entertainment programs and have seen this Minister in those programs as well in the front rows. SO GO FIGURE!!!
Abdullah

Babban Bhai! its a beuatiful homogenous mixture of subjective materialism as well as your getting emacipated in your life hereafter ! A real prescription to make you completely successful in both your lives. If you want a one word substitution for this abbhorent ideology it would be "Enlightened Moderation"
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Assalam Alaikum,

Brother nhpaki, my response to your beautiful observation would be:

Islam is the religion of moderation (mayana rawi), given to us as a gift from our Allah, and reflected in the actions of our beloved Prophet (PBUH). While I have that, or for that fact any muslim who has that, Why in the world would they follow Mr. Musharraf's enlighten moderation?

Let me tell you what Enlighten Moderation means to our President, or for that fact anybody who preaches it, it means when you enter masjid you follow Allah, and when you are out of the masjid in the real world, you follow GORA SAHAB.

So any Mullah that is the biproduct of Enlighten Moderation, like our respectable minister is, would be like Religion on the surface visible to the world and GORA SAHAB stuffed inside like BAN KABAB or in GORA SAHAB language HAMBURGER.

So I certainly hope that this mirch masala mixture, similar to our LOLLYWOOD movies, can work out for these dignitaries. Because Allah as my witness, this mixture is not going to work out for me or any other muslim, who's looking for NIJAAT, in the day of judgement.

So let us pray that Allah give us the strength to follow the path that leads to heaven, and not to hell fire.

Thanks.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationDiligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 2,264 Times in 1,100 Posts
Muhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant futureMuhammad T S Awan has a brilliant future

AoA

agreeing to busharaf, he is really an actor, some years back, when he was not elected, i had watched some of his programs 'Aalim online', but in Ramadan, on very night, he was shwing documentary, since then i abhore him, then he was elected nd nominated to b a minister, a sorry state for the country

sorry from his admirers,

he is a person corrupt to skin of teeth, nd now strengthening his position through thse programs in the television, specially through Geo,

though Allah knows better, but what i got, he is not a good person

Zeeshan Khan is on a distinguished road
Default Thats What Showbiz is all about

Ok I agree that the Guy is an Actor but guys thats what showbiz is all about dont U think.

Assalam Alaikum,

I would have no problem if he was next best thing after Shahrukh Khan, but he is polishing his acting in the name of religion. UNACCEPTABLE.

Thanks.
Old Friday, November 04, 2005
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Exclamation

I call this encashing the religion. He has been making fun of islam and GEO pays him for that! He tends to agree to certain ahaadith, and comes up with lame rebuttals for not accepting other ahaadith that have some strict obligations. Besides that, there is a whole record of him making wrong quotations from the Holy Qur'an.

A true sign of the Judgment Day being imminent. Clowns preaching the word of ALLAH(S.W.T) & HIS Apostle(S.A.W).....

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF
Gold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2006Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

36thCommons will become famous soon enough

Salamz,
It's a democratic world we live in with each entitled to their opinion.Yet i could'nt overlook the above observations and toss them aside casually.The Minister in discussion is known to me personally and i assure you that he's not that bad with regards to his personal morality.He maybe a little short of being perfect but more so because of unstable human nature than outrageous immorality!!!!Let's not forget that the man is an ordinary mortal and no prophet...so just to be fair,let's not expect of him what we would'nt of ourselves!!!!

Assalam Alaikum,

Mr. 34Commons, your observation is well taken. Even though my intention was never to question anyone's morality, as we all carry burden of our unstable personal morality, and it only Allah and Allah alone who can judge individuals on the basis of morality.

But I will still standby very firmly along with the other members who seem to agree with me on the issue of so-called Enlighten Moderation, that is being injected to us all through TV and all. I firmly believe that this new version of Enlightened Moderate Islam, will do nothing but make us carry added load of our unstable personal morality, in this world and hereafter.

Though I have my moral shortcomings like everyone else, but it does not give us right to mold our religion to fit our moral shortcomings.

Thanks, and pray from Allah to give all some HIDAAYA to follow the chosen path and to be spared from hell fire at the day if NIJAAT.