Friday, April 19, 2024
05:44 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, November 13, 2005
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Aarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura about
Arrow Imported Politicans

Imported Politicans

Developing countries are faced with the dilemma of Imported Politicians. These are one of those lucky politicians who get the chance to hold the affairs of a country, which they had left for a better future to a more developed foreign land. These economic refugees will leave again when they are caught in a political crisis or their very own existence is threatened. There is no restriction on one's desire for a better future and should never be. But there should be some restriction on the import of politicians and prime ministers from abroad. The need arises that the amendments should be introduced in the constitution to bar the re-entrance of these economic immigrants back into their countries as Heads of State and Government. This can be done by introducing an article in the constitution that the President and the Prime Minister should be natural born citizens and they should have stayed in the country for a particular period of time (lets say five or ten years) before stepping into the office .In that way, only those can hold the reigns of the country who were with their motherland through thick and thin; and will stay during bad times as well. Our unwanted politicians have been exported out. Now it’s a high time that import of Prime Ministers should be banned

would anyone like to share his/her views

thanks
Old Sunday, November 13, 2005

Nayab is an unknown quantity at this point

adaab,

sorry, i dont know which head of state or government has been foreign born. i would be thankful to u if you could add this to my knowledge.

urs truly,
nayab
Old Monday, November 14, 2005
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

Brother, from what I gather I think you are talking about Mr. Shaukat Aziz, the current Prime MInister. I agree with you 500% in that regard. Actually I am an expatriate myself living in US, and they have the laws here that requires individual running for the public offices from any locality to have the residence of such area for certain period of time. The period of time that one should be resident to such area where he is running for the office, is different depending on the office the individual is running for. There is an exception to the individual running for the President, he is required to be an American born, and also has to fulfill the residency requirements from the state he is running from.

Thanks.
Old Tuesday, November 15, 2005
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Aarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura aboutAarwaa has a spectacular aura about

none (as far as i know) @ Nayyab

yes u r right .i had the examples of Mr.Shaukat Aziz and Mr.Moeen Qureshi in my mind while writing this post. @ Babban Miyan Ding Dong

im sister not brother . : )

thanks
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Wah boy is on a distinguished road

Aslam o Alikum,
Aarwa i certainly agree with you on that point and it was made more clear by Brother "Baban Mian" by mentioning the name of our P.M.
This is the dilema our nation has faced for a period of time, people come from overseas and take over the key posts.

Look at the members of current National Assembley, after the General Sahib presnted with the law that "candidates for national assembley must hold a bachelor degree". All those csndidstes who did not have the Bachelor degrees or decided not to go in PML(Q) have to call upon their children abroad to come back home and take part in elections. In the result our national assembley have quiet few foriegners now.
I would like to give an example of MS IMAN WASIM daughter of Major TAHIR SADIQ (attock) currently District Naazim. People of attock have never ever seen Ms Wasim and it has also been noticed that she hardly spent any time in Pakistan after elections. That particular seat has now been taken by the P.M.

Most of these MNA's are from the well known faimly. They lived overseas all there lives and they came back and straight into parliment. Now that should not be happening that is completely unnfair.

I agree with you that there should be a law that P.M or even anyone standing for general elections should have been living in Pakistan.
How can they see the problem while the spend all there life abroad.
Banned

THE 1 will become famous soon enough
Wink Export Quality

It would be worthwhile to mention that the import and export of politicians(puppets) is in the hands of the Military Import Export Corp. (MIEC ). Pakistan not only boasts of Imported Politicians but it takes pride in those that are Export Quality material. Why are we forgetting the "Exported Politicians"?

Three of which are quite significant:

1- Nawaz Sharif (Mandate Master - Exclusively on exile; usually found begging for his own and his family's passports - also, the younger Sharif vowed that his deadbody would return from Pakistan once he got there, fortunately Edhi denied to provide coldstores and the Govt. had to send him back as soon as his plane landed in Lahore... )

2- Benazir Bhutto (Oxford Graduate - can't stay back from fighting her cases and yet not showing up on court orders as she won't come back till import duty is reduced - Guess who's enjoyin his freedom the most? yep, Zardari! )

and last but not the least

3- Altaf Hussain (Bhai) (The telephonic Leader - began his campaign as a mahajir, had to make it muttahida before getting married to a non-mahajir, currently proud of his British passport and grateful to the citizens of Karachi for the financial support )

Though there are many other names, but since some of them belong to a much more respectable institution, i'd rather stay quiet about it, lest i get kicked out of my current location .

I promise to remove this post as soon as one of these figures dares to step back into the country. Back off mods!

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF

Last edited by THE 1; Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 08:54 PM.
Best Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Babban Miyan Ding Dong is on a distinguished road

Assalam Alaikum,

I like to very much mention now, that every time that there is a world crisis going on and Pakistan is involved in it, US appreciate the man in uniform rather than a politician. Even though, our Politicians are no less slave to GORA SAHAB as our generals are!

My personal observation:

65 AYUB (Time of CW as well)
71 YAHYA (Time of CW as well)
80's ZIA
9/11 MUSHARRAF.

Thanks.
Banned

Cool Ok, since this topic HAS come up, let me share this with u ppl...

Here's my idea of what everybody has done With/To Pakistan.

M.A.Jinnah:
Islamic Republic Of Pakistan

Ayub Khan:
Developed Republic Of Pakistan

Bhutto:
Peoples Republic Of Pakistan

Yahya Khan:
Pakistan divided by 2 (as in Pakistan/2)

Zia-Ul-Haq:
Klashonkov(AK-47) Republic Of Pakistan

Ghulam Ishaq Khan:
ISI Republic Of Pakistan

Moeen Qureshi:
Taxation Republic Of Pakistan

Benazir Bhutto:
Zardari Republic Of Pakistan

Nawaz Sharif:
Abba Jee & Sons Republic Of Pakistan

Gen. Pervez Musharraf & Shaukat Aziz:
Pakistan (Pvt). Ltd.

People Of Pakistan:
Immigration From Pakistan

Yeah, i know, i AM a critique.

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF

Last edited by THE 1; Tuesday, November 15, 2005 at 10:01 PM.
Old Wednesday, November 16, 2005
G R E N A D E
Moderator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason: Khushal  moderates General ChatMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Appreciation

Khushal has a spectacular aura aboutKhushal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHaRRaF
Here's my idea of what everybody has done With/To Pakistan.
Gen. Pervez Musharraf & Shaukat Aziz:
Pakistan (Pvt). Ltd.
I'd like to add some more to the Kaarnama's of Shaukat Aziz(P o P).
He made Jinnah's Islamic Republic of Pakistan an Oil Free Republic of Pakistan,yet claiming to have FILLED up the QOUMI KHAZANA.
Old Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Banned

Wink Very true

And I agree with you Khushal... Infact, out here, he's emptied the pockets of all the people and they end up waiting for hours at CNG filling stations.

He's made Oil Free Republic of Pakistan and has converted Pakistan into a CNG driven nation.

Regards,

BUSHaRRaF