Wednesday, April 24, 2024
12:02 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Friday, February 15, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

its mean to get understane myself have to let others understand.

Sarkozy's visit to india:
1. India refused to receive sarkozy's girlfriend officially. (true/false)
2. karla visit india with Sarkozy presidential tour to india.( true/false)
3. Inda treated Karla as first lady (true/false)
Sarkozy's visit to KSA:
4. KSA refused to receive sarkozy's girlfriend officially. (true/false)
5. karla visit Saudi Arabia with Sarkozy presidential tour to KSA.( true/false)
6. KSA treated Karla as first lady (true/false)

these are some confusions in my mind, as i was not in touch with media during these days. plz guide me.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

nomanlatki is on a distinguished road

KSA refused to receive sarkozy's girlfriend officially. (true)
5. karla visit Saudi Arabia with Sarkozy presidential tour to KSA.(false)
6. KSA treated Karla as first lady (false)

salam mr. noman
please read famous columnist javed chaudhri (zero point) in 31 january 2008.
it is also attached in first post of this thread.
thanks.

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Sunday, February 17, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Nonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the rough

Wait i'll confirm it ...
Javed Ch. came to our class to deliver a lecture some 3 months ago...yaar he was so boring and ..and..his lecture had got nothing special...really
but about this thread that who is the copy cat..hmmm....it will be clear in a few days time, Inshallah..
The Following User Says Thank You to Nonchalant For This Useful Post:
saadshafiq (Wednesday, February 20, 2008)
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WaqasAhmed is on a distinguished road

ok ..ano. we are looking for your investigation report. this myth should be solved now.
Old Tuesday, February 19, 2008

slam friends

dont you think, this is just a lack of knowledge by our famous/popular columnist. i.e. Javed Chaudhry and Yasir peer zada.

Habibrahet
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2008

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point

aano
.... i wonder how wud it get clear then? by itself i dun think there's any ambiguity..
Old Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

Nonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the roughNonchalant is a jewel in the rough

I consulted our Professor of Reporting..and thats what he said about Javed Ch:
Javed Chaudry has no original thoughts: thats for sure. recently I read his one of columns and it was too childish. for example, he says that when the U.S. ditched pakistan after the soviet withdrawal from afghanistan, ziaul haq was too livid, and at a function in islamabad he came across the then U.S. ambassador. zia pushed up the ambassador chin to look into his eyes and told him to tell his government that Pakistan does not care about you. can anyone believe it? then, the chaudhry says, the U.S. ambadassor just slipped from the function.
----------------------------------
And he is a copy cat, that was not the first tme, i think, that he copied...he is popular because he writes in accordance with our nation's temprament..most of the time the ideas in his columns are borrowed from somewhere else, he just knows the art of writing..thats all
Old Thursday, February 21, 2008

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point

the trend of comparative studies is not much in practice... that is why mostly people get fascinated. secondly the style covers the facts as style's dominant. as u can see by the post replies... no one ithink did even read the both columns.. n the dates.. n comments thoroughly (those who opposed) n flared up... without reasoning
Old Thursday, February 21, 2008

WaqasAhmed is on a distinguished road

thats not he matter with dates. infact we are looking for references from the books to justify the statement that mr. javed ch. has already written them in his book. if so, then where are the books? if no one can present such reference then surely he has done a copy. but one thing is for sure now that one of these two writers produced a copy. who did it was infact the point to be made clear, which i think getting disambigious now.