Thursday, April 25, 2024
04:17 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Thursday, February 21, 2008

zaman is on a distinguished road
Default what is that ?

Dear fellows ,i am reading the Colums of Mr Javed Chaudry for the last 7 years ,i also read Colums of Nazir Naji,Irshad Ahmad Huqqani,Abdul Qadir Hassan,Abbas Athar,and some other popular Columnist.
i have two books of Mr Javed Chaudry.
i am also a regular reader of Dawn,specially Shahed Javed Burki,Ayesha Siddiqa,Irfan Ahmad,Hafiz Ur Rehman,Kuldip,etc
i often Compare the Colums of all of these.
what i observe is that
1) Javed Chaudry usually discuss social issues ,poverty,justice,rule of law,ethics,and these are very effective,every of his column of such type has a lesson in it.
2) He usually does not waste his time on politics
3) He is a selfless person and does not write any column for personal inetersts as Mr Nazir Naji does.Columist like Nazeer Naji when they attend a feast by Governor,they usually write in favor of those by twisting the facts or by magic of words,
4) Javed Chaudry writes straight forward and only the truth.
5) for your kind information ,Mr Saad ,according to a survey he was awarded the best urdu columist in 2006 of 21the Century.
6) People Like Mr SAAD does not know that when javed writes a colum in favor of a girl who is in hospital ,waiting for any person to help for the treatment and when after reading column ,many people get ready to help that girl,How much prayers he gets,u cant even understand
7) Mr SAAD ,what is habit of many people like u just mud slinging,ignoring good habits of anyone and take only bad habits and then raising hue and cry,please avoid it ,
8) According to aano,He was So boring ,his colums are childish ,so for your Kind information,he looked you boring because his Speech would be about any serious concern,not about showbiz,not about cricket,not Mirch Massala.
9) He need not to Copy,facts and figures remain same,these are the events of Quiad life so they will remains same after 100 years even,so if he copies ,then its not a matter of such concerning ,that u raised an issue,please be optimistic,
10) He helps people,i have met many people who got relief just because of his Colum ,Javed is ideal for those ,He is not perfect if but a relaible and reasonable person.So your thread have hurt all of those.

Best Regards
Munawar Zaman
Project Engineer
The Following User Says Thank You to zaman For This Useful Post:
PHARM (Saturday, February 23, 2008)
Old Friday, February 22, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road

salam friends

@ Mr. Zaman

did you read column by javed choudhry dated 31 jan-2008?
i am not habitual of reading columns but
میں اسے دیکھھ کے حیران ھوا پھرتا ہوں۔

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet
Old Saturday, February 23, 2008

WaqasAhmed is on a distinguished road

hibernate can you post that column? so that we all may have a look at that.

PHARM will become famous soon enoughPHARM will become famous soon enough

@ Zaman

You are some wht aggressive in your post, but on the whole, i m agree with u,

Javaid chauhadary is one and only,, no one can like him

and i totally deny the argument,, that he is not a reliable person
Wht would you do, if he is reliable,, R u going to have some personal deal with him,, like marriages, business, or any other,,

If Javaid chauhadary have no original thought, than how can he write such a large number of couloumn,, i have read about 4 vol, of Zero Point, and many from interner,,
All these are his original thought, not borowed from any one

Default Yes Mr i have read

Dear i have read column of Mr Javaid Chaudry dated at 31st January?
what is bad in this Column?
He has described the attitude concerning culture between our great islamic conutry and India
i dont find why " ap hairan hoi phirtay hain"
He has supported india attitude who refused to receive Sarkozi with his Girl friend
Have you ever read Dawn?the most relable and famous English newspaer of Pakistan.
what type of Secular attitude the adopt?
what type of lanugauge their columist use?
Dear be optimistic?
we must learn a lesson from javed column
okey
takecare and have a nice time

yeah , u r right,,

i agreee with uuuu

Default Yes i am agreed

@PHARM
yes brother i am agreed i was little Harsh
But i was disappointed by the behaviour of Forum People.
Yar the most famous urdu columnmist at this time and he is awarded best Columnist be News Bureau of Pakistan. How is its possible that he cant have original thoughts ?
Is it Possible?
He has not written one or two columns
He writes 4 columns a week and writing since 8-10 years.
it is our National attitude ,that we dont see characteristics of a man rather try to find his weaknesses.We dont appreciate a man for his many good deeds rather blame him of his one fault?
Have u ever read a thread started be forum Mr Saad ,trying to appreciate anyone good points,
But When he saw any bad point,he started the thread and people are commneting and commenting.
So please be optimistic
Javed is not an angel ,
Also appreciate his good points
Sorry if any of my word hurt any of you

right,,
we should b optimist,

javaid chahadary is man, bacause we are also human being, and for human beings there is also human being with same qualities, wheter good or bad,
insanoo k liye zameen par farishtay kabhi nahi utarty, insan hee utartay hain (miracle are exceptional)

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point

well ppl in general .. i never said that Javed ch. is a bad columnist and im not talking in general.. rather iv been more specific regarding the comparision of the 2 columns which i have attached alongwith the thread..n the comments i have drawn on the basis of the 2 columns... no one replied and talked in the perspective of my actual post.. rather all people r commenting on the writing style of Javaid Ch... my post is not generalized.. its more specific.. revolving around a certain point which everyone has ignored... give me logical reasons for anyone who differs from me... b more specific.. n restricted to the my post.. tell me and point out if i am wrong in making any comment .. rather its the figures.. can anyone tell me the exact figures of the expenses of the president and prime minister house? can anyone tell me that did Mr. Javaid Ch. said all this in his speech? and from where did he skimmed the Speech which he he has used as a refrence in his column..? the speech by Javiad ch. was delivered after the Column by Muzammil sheikh... and the lines are the same... a ditto copy rather.. even the grammatical phrases.... and how is it possible that Mr. Javaid Ch. republished a previous column from his book... as a new one in 2007? so whoever said keh he reproduced some old column of his.. he is trying to say that Javed ch. often repeats his columns?
Last but not least... i think everyone here is talking about his writing style and fame... however the point i raised regarding the credibility of facts and figures seems to disappear and diminish.. and to be very precise totally ignored...
it happens when ur greatly impressed by someone... i also agree he;s gud.. but have anyone of you ppl taken a critical view of the two columns?
iI told this incident to a teacher of mine... he's PHd in
Media research and ex-columnist of
The Dawn... he agreed that Javaid Ch. is often ... not reliable in his figures///and many of the columnits do agree with my point of view
lastly just give me logical reasoning and point out that where am i wrong in my comparision...
sorry to say "Mr. Zaman's" whole post is just based on trying to prove that Javaid ch. has this.. he is famous .. his writing style is this n that... n stuff like that..when did i deny all the fgacts which Mr. Zaman have posted? did i say that he is a useless person?
im being more specific ,, n Mr.Zaman if u have any logical arguements n then come with reasoning but just regarding the post and comparision by me
Hope u get my point!
thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaman
@PHARM
yes brother i am agreed i was little Harsh
But i was disappointed by the behaviour of Forum People.
Yar the most famous urdu columnmist at this time and he is awarded best Columnist be News Bureau of Pakistan. How is its possible that he cant have original thoughts ?
Is it Possible?
He has not written one or two columns
He writes 4 columns a week and writing since 8-10 years.
it is our National attitude ,that we dont see characteristics of a man rather try to find his weaknesses.We dont appreciate a man for his many good deeds rather blame him of his one fault?
Have u ever read a thread started be forum Mr Saad ,trying to appreciate anyone good points,
But When he saw any bad point,he started the thread and people are commneting and commenting.
So please be optimistic
Javed is not an angel ,
Also appreciate his good points
Sorry if any of my word hurt any of you
wen did i say he is not a gud columnist? i wondrer why people r flared up? criticism isnt a sin. or is it? i wrote wat i observed... n you are just opposing me.. you havent written a single word regarding my post go through the 1st post with a cool mind dude
are you from 2000 Civil section A Uet Lahore ? there was a guy named Munawar Zaman

Last edited by marwatone; Friday, September 25, 2009 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
Old Sunday, February 24, 2008

habibrahet is on a distinguished road
Default میں اسے دیکھ کے حیراں ہوا پھرتا ہوں۔

salam friends

@zaman

i am not habituall of newspaper, but some time only watching photographs and read headings (SURKHIYAAN).

I want you to take a look at:

My GoaL is to be a Failure! If I reach my GoaL, I'll be Successful and if I don't reach my GoaL, I'll still be Successful.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Habibrahet

Last edited by Leonidas; Monday, September 28, 2009 at 04:01 PM.