Saturday, April 20, 2024
04:13 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, March 02, 2008

amy has a spectacular aura aboutamy has a spectacular aura about

well, after reading all above discussion. i totally agreed to Mr.Zaman.

Javed Choudhary often provides refrences in his writtings but that doesnt mean that he is copying something. ... thing is that sometimes its necessary to wrote with refrence in order to make people understand and for clearity of points.
Old Monday, March 03, 2008

talha hasan is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with Shoukat Muneer,
I also had few questions about his writings, so I emailed him on the provided email address but no reply, I sent him about a dozen email messages but all in vain .(only difference was that I had different questions ) but the whole story was same as mr shoukat ,
And as far as reference is concerned , its allowed , but Mr Javaid choudhry explains many incidents and events as if he was present there , as he was an eye witness ,to me this is a kind of plagiarism or something similar to that. And even if he clarifies that it is his writing style , I wont mind.

Note: I too like to read Javaid Ch ‘s colomns .

qayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of lightqayym is a glorious beacon of light

A lot of discussion on Javed Ch. Well frns, I like him as a columnist but da real reason is dat; he is from my relatives. And he is not a copy cat, i know him. Even i didn't meet him from last few years.

Last edited by Last Island; Monday, March 03, 2008 at 01:26 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to qayym For This Useful Post:
amy (Monday, March 03, 2008)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 56

Progressive Pakistan is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Javed Chaudary a perfect player of emotions

I would like to add up my views on the post in the thread because this thread has made me to be the participant of the forum and I have waited for 5 days for the activation of my account.

Quote:
Dear fellows ,i am reading the Colums of Mr Javed Chaudry for the last 7 years ,i also read Colums of Nazir Naji,Irshad Ahmad Huqqani,Abdul Qadir Hassan,Abbas Athar,and some other popular Columnist.
i have two books of Mr Javed Chaudry.
Mr Zaman Sorry I am not agreed to your emotional reply to the Saad’s mail although he is very right in his stance.

Its not necessary that if you are reading someone for last 7 years then you have completed your researched based thesis on the person and can claim him the existing best. Nazir Naji, Irshad Ahmed Haqqani, Abdul Qadir Hassan and Hassan Nisar are the big big name and Javed Chaudary has very small height while compared to these writers.

Quote:
"I am also a regular reader of Dawn specially Shahed Javed Burki,Ayesha Siddiqa,Irfan Ahmad,Hafiz Ur Rehman,Kuldip,etc
i often Compare the Colums of all of these."
what i observe is that
Very good if you have read the names you have mentioned but the names you missed are Kawasjee who writes on social topics and I. A. Rehman, Professor Khawaja Masood and Brig (R) Talat Masood are the Dawn Columnist writes on social topics with spices of politics of Pakistan and if you will hear them in public their approach will fascinate you in real sense. Alhamdulillah I had experience of listening them including your Javed Chaudary who never impressed me even little with his fascinative writing style.

Quote:
Javed Chaudry usually discuss social issues, poverty, justice, rule of law, ethics and these are very effective,every of his column of such type has a lesson in it.
Yea he chooses this kind of topics because they dont need your uptodate knowledge. Sometime he surpass realistic imagination and take you to the world of fascination like his article Musharraf Shah Rangeela and there are many you must be knowing as regular reader of him. I m 100% agreed that he can play with words that make fooly out of the 60 million youngsters because there are many of your kind.

Quote:
He usually does not waste his time on politics
The innocent guy.... There is nothing more then politics and its the topic very few has command over because it needs your updated information and a passion. Actually its not the calliber of Javeed Chaudary to speak on politics because it need originality, opinion and analysis and he misses all these characteristics.

Quote:
He is a selfless person and does not write any column for personal inetersts as Mr Nazir Naji does.Columist like Nazeer Naji when they attend a feast by Governor, they usually write in favor of those by twisting the facts or by magic of words
Again very innocent logic. You must be knowing the mudslinging on columnist like Nazir Naji to save Javed Chaudary isnt a healthy practice. If you have said so about Adeeb Jawidani I must agreed to your logic that he writes in the favour of one who offer feast to him. Plz go to the any of the person in the field of journalism you will know the actual worth of Javed Chaudary. I m not saying he is copycat but he is the one who twist the facts by magic of his words and above all he is the person who'l write in the favour who will give him handsome money.

Quote:
Javed Chaudry writes straight forward and only the truth.
Javed Chaudary writes straight forward to make people emotional and get his advantage. He writes against or favour of the person or action where his deal is set by Mr Haroon. Basically they both are a kind of blackmailers.

Quote:
for your kind information ,Mr Saad ,according to a survey he was awarded the best urdu columist in 2006 of 21the Century.
Dont exagerate this much for God Sake.
This sky will burst into tiny pieces on such a great lie of the 21st Century. I think your name should be included in Gineze Book of World Record for saying the biggest white lie.

Will you please tell me the institute announced so.....? Any reference.... Must provide to enlighten many like me

Quote:
People Like Mr SAAD does not know that when javed writes a colum in favor of a girl who is in hospital ,waiting for any person to help for the treatment and when after reading column ,many people get ready to help that girl,How much prayers he gets,u cant even understand
And people like you dont know that when he writes this kind of touchy articles it only mean to incite the emotions of public and many alike you get crazy for his humanity.

Quote:
According to aano, He was So boring ,his colums are childish ,so for your Kind information,he looked you boring because his Speech would be about any serious concern,not about showbiz,not about cricket,not Mirch Massala.
I am agreed to Aano he appears really boring caz usually he lack material to speak in public alongwith exact figures especially he is not good in answering logical questions and his exact stance on the issue. But while writing around 1000 words he keeps an emotional tempo to cater the attention of general public.

Quote:
He helps people,i have met many people who got relief just because of his Colum, Javed is ideal for those, He is not perfect if but a relaible and reasonable person.So your thread have hurt all of those.
Have you ever met him in your personal capacity....? He is an ordinary man with no charm I have met him. You go and ask to those who are blackmailed by him I know 1 person. He has the complete data of Big Pakistani Personalities and have accounts details of millions and then he find their weakpoints to get his advantage. Emotional writing is his trick and for this reason he could twist the facts this strategy has earned a big name to him so his pen has a power to defame any1 thus people are afraid of them (Chaudary and Haroon)

Be realistic and once sit by peace and neutrality and read his consecutive 20 article you will realize he will negate his own say within these 20 articles.

Its the reality of Mr Javeed Chaudary

I hope my mail wouldnt be edited by any of the moderator as its what my personal opinion and forum need not to bother when personal opinions are described in the post.
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: 2011 - Merit No. 56

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman (Posted on Page 4)
He has described the attitude concerning culture between our great islamic conutry and India
i dont find why " ap hairan hoi phirtay hain"
He has supported india attitude who refused to receive Sarkozi with his Girl friend
No reason for surprise but I m wonderstruck that how you could deny facts just to support a writing....?
You know KSA also refused his girl friend and you can go through the newspapers but while writing he has twisted the facts just to create an emotional atmosphere where people would really feel ashame and their heads will bow down for being a muslim and they will be having ill-feeling for muslim countries.

Do your logics find it a healthy practice......?

Quote:
Have you ever read Dawn?the most relable and famous English newspaer of Pakistan. what type of Secular attitude they adopt?
what type of lanugauge their columist use?
Well I know so much about Dawn and can easily talk even about their writing style.... but I couldnt understand your reference of Dawn here.

I think you wanted to show that your opinion carry weightage because you also read Dawn.

I am asking the same question to you....

Have you ever read Dawn not the complete but only Page 5 and 6.....?

I m regular reader of Dawn from last 2 years and I can talk about all the writers and opinions printed on the two pages even I go through letter to the editors.

I would like to ask only one question that If you claim to be a reader of Dawn it would be my honour to see your analytical comparison of the two papers.....

Dawn Vs Express

Quote:
Dear be optimistic?
we must learn a lesson from javed column
How one can be optimistic.....?
Yea we must learn a lesson that educated generation like our should never faith blindly on anyone on the basis of emotional play of words.

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman on page 4
@PHARM
But i was disappointed by the behaviour of Forum People.
Yes I m also disappointed by the behavior of forum people who rely more on their personal opinions then facts and logics.

Quote:
Yar the most famous urdu columnmist at this time and he is awarded best Columnist be News Bureau of Pakistan. How is its possible that he cant have original thoughts ?
Let me clear one thing that fomour columnist award is based on the readers. The more a writer is read the more chances he will have to be awarded as best columnist.

Now you must have a logical question that if he is most read then Y I m saying he writing against him caz it contradict with my stance. Well here is the simple and logical reply that in Pakistan we people are influenced by emotional strikes and there are hundreds of example in our history and I will quote only two.

• People gifted their precious belongings on the name of "Curz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" but it was looted by the leaders
  • People has accepted Nawaz Sharif again for restoring judiciary while he was the first PM elected with great majority 2/3 and attacked on Judiciary but this time once again his emotional appeals has gifted him good deal of representation in Urban Punjab

My above example made it clear that it is not necessary that if most of the people are running behind trend and appreciating a phenomenon or person or institution its really worthy to be titled as best.

Quote:
He has not written one or two columns
He writes 4 columns a week and writing since 8-10 years.
Can you say that if a person writing so much can be titled as the most pious and efficient writer.....?

Do you want to say that quantity matters more to quality....?

Quote:
It is our National attitude ,that we dont see characteristics of a man rather try to find his weaknesses.We dont appreciate a man for his many good deeds rather blame him of his one fault?
Year here you are right in talking about national attitude
But here again I have a contradiction.

+ve of JC

I believe he has power of words and can play beautifuly with them
He is very effective in conveying message in the form of a story
He can collect readers with his writing skills

-ve of JC

He do plagerism that is unethical on all grounds
He exploit others by his writing power and offcourse sometime it benifits to some people as well
He dont have much command over major political issues so rather discussion issues he discuss personalities
He twist facts to make his readers exclusively emotional

And there are many many like the above I have mentioned but now due to time constraint not going in further details.

Quote:
Have u ever read a thread started by forum Mr Saad ,trying to appreciate anyone good points, But When he saw any bad point,he started the thread and people are commneting and commenting.
So please be optimistic
Javed is not an angel ,
Also appreciate his good points
Yea offcourse people criticise more then appreciation but it should be on the basis of logics then it has no harm.

People are commenting because they have got an oppurtunity to express their views and all should pay thanks to Saad who has raised such an important issue.

Thumbs up for Saad

I know it must be surprising that I have choosen only the posts of Mr. Zaman so many may think that I have some kind of personal grudge for him. But actually he is the person advocating JC with all his efficacy and trying to defend him from all the short-comings dat are described even proved in the thread. So I find it better to deal directly with his posts caz most of the people are being influenced by his emotional appeals. I hope so my point is clear

zaman is on a distinguished road

Yar u must not be So Personal please ,and it looks that u have some personal differeces with Javed,U waited for days to activate the acount,just to show ur Personal enmity
People of Pakistan like him and this is a Blessing of ALLAH
and See the attitude of People like u ,u are mudslinging just to satisfy ur Inner Self
i think u have read the Quote if u are a Big Chez of Dawn
"Civilized People quarrel in a Civilized Way"
and Now read ur Post and think ,this is a Civilized way to criticize someone.

How do u say someone Black mailer ,Have u Proof?
and i have looked his Columns that are persoanlity based to discuss Persoanlity,even read today column
Pakistani People are not emotional ,there are some black Sheep like u who show ur personal differences in such Forums
Lagta hai ap ke Sath bhe Hand hoa hai Bhaya
Baqe Nawaz Sharef is Best in all Politicians if not perfect
okey ,why u dont say anything Against bb,Musharaf,
Yar,u r also criticizing me? Y
His style is Such that ,he cant blackmail a person
Baqe log tu Prophets ke personalities pi Criticize kartay hain aur Javed tu aik Aam sa insan hai
Baqe ,Let the majority decide,dont say like Musharaf that our people are iliterate,uncivilized so they are not capable of Democracy?
People are enough to decide?
and People has Chosed him their Best Columnist and u admit it
okey Bye
Old Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Royal Queen of Literature
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: AppreciationBest Moderator Award: Awarded for censoring all swearing and keeping posts in order. - Issue reason: Best ModGold Medal: Awarded to those members with  maximum number of  reputation points. - Issue reason: For the year 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011Member of the Year: Awarded to those community members who have made invaluable contributions to the Community in the particular year - Issue reason: 2008Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason: More than 5 years of dedicated servicesModerator: Ribbon awarded to moderators of the forum - Issue reason:

Thanked 15,848 Times in 5,006 Posts
Last Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardomLast Island is headed toward stardom

The thread is closed for this discussion will lead to nowhere. Above all, this matter is irrelevant to CSS.

Concerned members are requested not to start it again in a new thread. Else post and member both will suffer.
PHARM (Tuesday, March 04, 2008), qayym (Tuesday, March 04, 2008), rarkan (Tuesday, April 08, 2008), saitzaz (Tuesday, March 11, 2008)
Old Friday, September 25, 2009
Administrator

Thanked 1,084 Times in 209 Posts
Leonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud ofLeonidas has much to be proud of

I received the following clarification message from Mr. Javed Choudhry:

"Please check the page 335 of Zeropoint 2, title of the column is "Hamein 1948 ka Pakistan Chahie". This book was published in 2003 and i wrote this column in 2001.

So Mr. Muzammil copied each words of my column with the same title and on 11th August in 2007.

I have quoted my column of 2001 on 14th of August 2007, however Jang published my same column on 11th August in 2007."

P.S. I am re-opening this thread for further discussion because the sender claims this thread is totally biased and based on fake facts.
Old Friday, September 25, 2009
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CSS-2008, Roll no. 5170, CSS-2012 Roll no. 11105PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PCS - 2008 / TehsildarMedal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,758 Times in 791 Posts
Islaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud ofIslaw Khan has much to be proud of

Well javed chodhry is no doubt a good writer and presenter. Actulaay what happens, if one observe his style of writing he quote different writers and events from the history in order to compare it with the presents situation. Thats may b one of the reason that some one said the he copy from others.

After all he is a well know figure of the print and electronic media and i personally like his columns and talk show.