CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/16771-mr-ansar-barni-president-musharraf-what-great-job.html)

fahad269 Saturday, March 08, 2008 05:23 PM

Mr.ansar Barni & President Musharraf---what A Great Job

[B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]KASHMIR SINGH(AN INDIAN SPY)----FOUND A SAFE PASSAGE WITH THE HELP OF DEDICATED EFFORTS OF MR.ANSAR BARNI(MINISTER OF HUMAN RIGHTS) AND SPECIAL KINDNESS OF PRESIDENT MUSHARRAF......BOTH PERSONS DID A MATCHLESS JOB FOR INDIA........[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

[IMG]http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20080308/Sub_Images/1100365327-2.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.dailywaqt.com/080308/Images/fp-19.gif[/IMG]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][B]SHAME ON MR.ANSAR BARNI AND MUSHARRAF FOR THIS RIDICULOUS ACT OF MISCHIEF.........SHOULDN'T YOU RESIGN FOR THIS ACT RIGHTNOW??? [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

PHARM Saturday, March 08, 2008 05:41 PM

[B]hy to yeh aik afsos nak waqia, laikin mjy iss par bari hansi aa rahi hy, i don't know why,,

the statment of kashmir singh is a great slap for musharraf, for this situation here is a proverb, chirag talay andhaira.

Agar uncle musharraf ki hamdardi itni he ubal rahi hy, to un pakistaniyon ko unky ghar bhijwa dain jinko rah chaltay main uthwa liya tha..

Once our neighbour, cross the border mistakenly and he came back home after a long time, perhaps after five year, and he was about to mad.

lakin yeh kashmir singh to bara chalak nikla, pata nahi muslim b hoa hy, ya wo b logon ki hamdardi samaitany ka aik tareeqa tha,.

amy Saturday, March 08, 2008 09:37 PM

Ansar Burni was talking about human rights .... what a shame !
so, all rights applied to an Indian detective ????
cant he see poor citizens of Pakistan who are living even below poverty line ???
our nations is deprived from basic needs even.
what human rights he was talking??.... where chief justice of Pak is kept under imprisonment ??
moreover electronic media is also responsible for making him (Kashmir Singh )a [B]hero[/B].... all channels weres showing his release as if it was a live match.

saadat110 Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:17 PM

ansar burney seems to be quite concerned about human rights ... all he could find was kashmir singh to get some cheap popularity .... he should have made efforts to get Dr. AQ Khan out of the imprisonment ....

Muhammed Usman Saturday, March 08, 2008 10:31 PM

I think our tv channels should learn some lesson . They should stop making false heroes . We let a spy 2 go to his home and in return we got a dead body of a cricket fans . Not a bad deal . Isn't it . Disgusting

sibtainafzaal Sunday, March 09, 2008 02:00 AM

I guess its not Musharraf who is to be blamed that much compared to Mr Burni and GEO TV

The way GEO tried to highlight Kashmir singh;s love marriage, it seemed as if they are trying level best to prove that veer zara story has become a reality.... i mean GEO's act was so shameful, its because of this coverage Burni though why not give it more importance and give that spy money and a grand fare well.

At this point i should say that its a [b]slap to all Pakistani Nation [/b] who make their foes , hero's, whether they are corrupt politicians or indian spies. No one remembers the name of Sipoy Maqbool who when released by indians after 40 years of imprisonment had lost his senses and his tongue was cut.... our youth take shahrukh khan and others as their heroes and not those who dedicated their lives for Pakistan. but they forget the true heroes like Sipoy Maqbool.... if this isnt pathetic then nothing else is......

aqib Sunday, March 09, 2008 09:11 AM

To free K.Singh was just one of many blunders which our country's "respected" so called leaders and higher ranked office bearers make [B]frequently[/B], but for this event the real culprits are our Intelligence Agencies who failed to know that K.Singh is a spy.

Waseem Riaz Khan Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:41 AM

hold on guys!
i have another news
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][B]Kashmir Singh changes statement again[/B][/COLOR]NEW DELHI, March 8: An Indian who was recently freed by Pakistan has said he was not a spy, denying his earlier claim of working for Indian intelligence, news reports said on Saturday.

Zeenews said that in his latest flip-flop on the issue, Kashmir Singh said that the media had distorted his statement on his role in Pakistan.

“Main taan uthe black karan gaya si teh fadiya gaya. (I only went there to smuggle and was caught.) There is nothing more that I can say. Please don’t pressurise me. I was caught and was forced to admit that I was an Indian spy,” he told reporters.—Correspondent

President or Minister cannot peep into mr. singh's heart or mind
its no a mistake on their part. if we were at their place we could have done the same

Waseem Riaz Khan Sunday, March 09, 2008 11:56 AM

We even didnt think that this change in statements of k.singh can be another trick by indian agencies to create restlessness among pakistanis as i am seeing this condition above. Instead of criticizing ourselves vehemently, we must scrutinize the issue from each angle.
Humari qaum ko tu sirf mauqa chahye hota hay and then many of pretty souls are vociferously condemned.
Remember, after the release of k.singh India is also considering the release of many pakistanis, languishing there after completing the sentence.

talha hasan Sunday, March 09, 2008 12:30 PM

Pakistani intelligence agencies are those who defeated Russian forces in Afghanistan , and, today America depends upon !. who knows what happened exactly? May be they new that Kashmir singh was who ?they needed publicity for the Pakistani president and human rights dangerous workers and ministers ,and they picked up the least for this task that is Mr Kashmir singh .as he says something one day and another ,another day .
They got what they needed, full attention of media, and praise to Pakistan’s president and human rights minister, narrowing the path of freedom for other prisoners in Pakistan.
and see what is happening!

Singh's confession “certainly weakens the position of Indian prisoners in Pakistan,” said Ashok Mehta, a strategic analyst in New Delhi. “It becomes that much more difficult for the president to pardon them or give them clemency.”

“These cases are so old — we are talking about the 1960s,” said Mehta. If Singh were a fresh spy engaged in contemporary espionage, the repercussions would be more serious, hehe said, adding “But this is history ... I don't think this is going to negatively affect India-Pakistan relations,” he said.

habibrahet Sunday, March 09, 2008 04:14 PM

کشمیر سنگھھ ۔۔۔۔ ایک ہیرو یا مجرم

2 Attachment(s)
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="5"]HIGHLITS:

واہگھ بارڈر پر تعینات ایک سیکیورٹی الکار نے کہا " میں نے اپنی پندرھ سالھ سروس کے دوران دوسری بار کسی کے لئے اس طرح کا پروٹوکول اور میڈیا کوریج دیکھی ھے۔ آج سے دس سال پھلے بھارتی وزیراعظم اٹل بھاری واجپائی واہگھ کے راستے پاکستان آئے تو اس طرح کا استقبال اور پروٹوکول دنھیں دیا گیا تھا۔

جب ھمارا ایک وفاقی وزیر اپنی گاڑی میں جس پر پاکستان کا جہنڈا لھرا رھا تھا ایک ایسے شخص کو بٹھا کر لے جارھا تہا جو پاکستان کی سیکیورٹی کا مجرم تھا۔ کیا ےھ گاڑی میں لگے ھمارے قومی پرچم کی توھین نھ تہی۔۔۔۔۔۔ کیا ایک جاسوس ان چیزوں کا مستحق تھا۔

کشمیر سنگھھ کا ساتھی جو اس کے ساتھھ گرفتار ہوا تھا اور جسے دس سال کی قید سنائی گئی تھی۔ نے بھارت مین بی بی سی کو انٹرویو دیتے ھوئے تسلیم کیا کھ ھم دونوں پاکستان میں جاسوسی کے فرائض پر مامور تھے۔

کاش آپ انسانی حقوق کے وزیر کی حیثیت سے ان سیکٹوں لوگوں کے لئے بھی کچھھ کرسکتے جو ابھی تک لاپتھ ھیں اور جن کے گہر والے اپنے پیارں کو اب تک تلاش کر رھے ھیں۔ کاش صدر پاکستان ان لاپتھ لوگوں کے لئے بھی عام معافی کا اعلان کرتے۔

آپ کو انڈیا کے قیدی کے بجائے پاکستان کی اعلي عدلیھ کے ساٹھھ سینیر ججوں کے حقوق کو یاد رکھنا چاھیے۔ جو چار ماھ سے اپنے گھروں میں نظر بند ھیں۔ [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Silent Spectator Sunday, March 09, 2008 09:25 PM

What a shame?

Asslamualaikum,
It is amazing even unbelieveable that ansar barni the minister for human rights the only person who was succeded in releazing a spy?
What a shame what should i say about these people, from the last 7 years hundreds of pakistani nationals have been abducted it will be more correct to say dissappeared or distressed but none took the notification of that but we have released an indian spy//////???????????
\ Ansar barni must think of these people who are disappeared ?
And the only person who was in search of these distressed people i mean
" CHAUDARY IFTHIKHAR" must be releazed..
Regards

awais_666 Monday, March 10, 2008 04:07 AM

Musharraf bhai har insan ka khawab hota hai ke is duniya mein izzat se aaye aur izzat se jaye but i don't think you have any self respect you are waiting that you should get the same ending as General Zia ul Haq did? i don't know what is your problem but i think you should realize the situation and should resign for saving your dignity you are an army man not a joke where is the respect gone who is now going to salute you?

A person known as Chief Justice of Pakistan Mr. chauhadri iftikhar ali he got self respect I just wanna say one thing who the hell gave right to musharraf to arrest him and take his seat from him ok he did but then when the Chief Justice proved himself that he is innocent and a self respected person why the hell again musharraf took him to house arrest only because he was honest and he was going to take the decision of musharraf's fate in whole history of pakistan no senior officials were questioned for there sins but this chief justice did it for our pakistan and our pakistanis he asked for the hundreds of people abducted from Lal Masjid i ask why musharraf is so afraid of a single man why he can not face the law why he has presented the reason that Chief justice questioned senior officials as IGs and others isn't law equal for everyone and if it isn't then Chief justice is also a senior official dont u got any respect for him please musharraf go away we dont need a leader like you i respected you in beginning but now i am ashamed of you because of you pakistanis are ashamed to call themselves pakistanis just because of you president you killed akbar bugti because he raised his voice against captain imtiaz who raped a lady doctor?was he wrong and you attacked on Lal Masjid when someone miss fired on your brigadier what is it why are you doing this and why are you still with the losers? why you cant shake hands with democrates why you dont want to earn your respect back?

AmerAliShah Monday, March 10, 2008 11:36 AM

Its nature`s revenge!for the last 8 years we have seen the rulers trying to become heroes at the cost of nationl interest,its nice to see egg on the faces of people like bURn-i every once in a while

Predator Monday, March 10, 2008 12:31 PM

Who is more honest ,competent and dutiful ??

[QUOTE=sibtainafzaal]
At this point i should say that its a [b]slap to all Pakistani Nation [/b] who make their foes , hero's, whether they are corrupt politicians or indian spies. .....[/QUOTE]

We first must understand the nature of Pakistan's politics. Very first time we had taste slap on our faces when we lost one wing of our Pakistan's federation. Before this event we had very twisted constitutional history that started since 1947, i don't discuss this here. After that we had witnessed another national disaster when our cruel rulers hung (S) Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (ZAB). Had we felt any pain of slap on our faces? No. Now came The General Zia ul Haq who leased out Pakistan to US and got huge amount of money in return. Any pain, shame or regret?? No.

And now in Musharraf's Eight years + Past four (4) term of PPPP and PML (N) we had many slaps on our faces and now our faces have turned into insensitive and hard so we can't feel the pain of disgrace and humiliation and the color of skin have been changed from fair to dark and may be more darker.

But this isn't the issue of Asnar Burni who freed Kashmir Singh. Is it not the issue of our intelligence agencies who caged Kashmir Singh for three decades and didn't get any information about him?

Kashmir Singh secure his release as an innocent man who unfortunately detained by Pakistani agencies, media said. Now my question is Who is more honest ,competent and dutiful between Kashmir Singh, who can't speak about his mission in Pakistan and can't reveal his identity as an spy and successfully return his country and got freed from the clutches of Pakistani agencies, or those competent agencies who called themselves custodian of constitution and borders of Pakistan, who had arrested an Indian spy that was remained in their custody for three decade but they can't successfully done their job and released an spy as an innocent man? Mockery of our institution.

helen Tuesday, March 11, 2008 12:48 PM

hi....well....its has always been happening to the ppl of pakistan...nothing new indeed...v have bin destined 2 b the puppets in the hands of corrupt and most indubitablyi wud say fake leaders ...who have always bin handling pakistan as in a way as they like.......ANYHOW..LETS KEEP OUR HOPES ALIVE 4 A COUNTRY OUR QUAID DREAMED OF...

sibtainafzaal Tuesday, March 11, 2008 02:02 PM

[quote=Predator].....Indian spy that was remained in their custody for three decade but they can't successfully done their job and released an spy as an innocent man? Mockery of our institution.[/quote]

If you are talking about the intelligence agencies, that they couldnt get anything out of him then well its not true, in NAWAI WAQT story which told how he was caught, it was said that based on Kashmir Singh's information some of his helpers were caught and were trialed. One has to realize that if some one is in the spot light no matter what he says people would trust it, he might have said yea Pakistanis couldnt break me and get info before TV to save himself from humiliation but actually he did get break.

As far as slap is concerned you are true, now the nation has become used to it and sense less, so much that death of 20 30 people in a bomb attack if forgotton in a couple of days.... a tragic thing.

fahad269 Tuesday, March 11, 2008 02:08 PM

please Mr.Ansar Barani &Ex-Commando Musharraf,have a look on it.IS WORD "SHAM" ENOUGH FOR YOU BOTH......
[IMG]http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20080311/Sub_Images/1100367059-2.gif[/IMG]

10:33 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.