Friday, April 19, 2024
02:12 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road

What to mourn over Sindh ministers bad luck look what happened to Sahir Afgan..... hahh! Really pathetic... this is not it... It shouldn't be done Law is there to provide equity.... but what to sy of justice, men of law have thereselves lamented law.... distressing it is!

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
37th Common
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: Diligent Service Medal: Awarded upon completion of 5 years of dedicated services and contribution to the community. - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,681 Times in 873 Posts
AFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud ofAFRMS has much to be proud of

salam
shame shame on lawyers
these lawyers will give us justice?
Ietezaz hassan is responsible for this lawyers agitation all over country now he has to take responsibility.
i just dont understand from where is the money coming from for these mass rallies of lawyers.
are lawyers above law?
lawyer leaders must sit down and think whether this judicial activism is harmful or beneficial to the country.
external forces might take advantage of the situation as we are already divided.
regards.
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

Well let me clear one thing that Pakistani nation is indeed a great nation............

The way it has suffered and endured injustices done to it time and again.....
Hum ek azeem qaum hain aur rahain ge InshAllah........

laikin bardasht ki bhi hud hoti hai.............i dont believe that u people are blaming ur own nation. We have been adamantly facing terrorism, extremism and dictatorship without loosing our sanity. Look at US nation....they have gone psycho after 9/11 AND have killed thousands of innocents.

Arbab sahb aur sher afgan well jo hua bura hua lakin is dafa un logoon k sath hua jinhun ne poori qaum k sath bura kiya.....................aur khulay aam bura kiya.............

Regards
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CSS 2007

Muhammed Usman is on a distinguished road

well i find some of the comment made above about this whole issue very emotional and Exaggeration of the facts. well gents who are happen to be on the receiving end were the Architect of same kind of incidents,
there is only word that I find fit to describe all this is " CONSEQUENCES"

It show nothing -ve about our nation rather a hint for the people in the power to realize that now things have changed, now times are over when you can get away with all the dirty stuff that you do when you are in power, be mindful that tomorrow you would have to face the same public

i don't feel sorry for any of the gents , who got beaten by the public, at all and even for that renowned lawyer whose face was blackened,

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

time is revising itself in past for breaking the government of nawaz sharif and benazir bhutto these things were done and right now when they have came back again politics of torture has started agencies have started performing actions so that our so called president musharraf can have his way through for breaking the assemblies this is total drama and nothing else

for god sake stop it dont kill innocents we need a safe Pakistan

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

where were these people when police had dragged out our chief justice pulled by his hairs where was the government when lawyers were beaten up by the police and rangers and now just two people have been beaten n agencies have started killing innocents

please let our Pakistan grow now we have suffered alot or else Pakistan would be the most dangerous country to live on earth
Assistant Commissioner BCS (EB)
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: BPSC B-17 - 2017

Silent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really niceSilent Spectator is just really nice
Thumbs down

Asslamualaikum,
As you sow so shall you reap isn't it suits the chief minister of sindh.! i m just kidding! it was his own servant who has divulged that he had hit his master, but he was not told by some one to do that!!!
It must not have happened inside of the assembly.
The newly elected Govt must investigate about the same incident..
regards
37th Common
CSP Medal: Awarded to those Members of the forum who are serving CSP Officers - Issue reason: CE 2008 - Merit 278

Light is on a distinguished road

It is the time that we must all support our government and let it do its work.............whatever is happening in Karachi and that happened in Lahore is an attempt to derail Pakistan's new government that has not yet stood on its feet completely............ We have had enough in the past..............It must stop now....
sibtainafzaal

lolz at all the comments.....

dear all , WELCOME TO DEMOCRACY, []

saadshafiq is an unknown quantity at this point

this all happened bcuz we r an emotional nation with zero tolerance.