Friday, April 19, 2024
08:50 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ahmad is on a distinguished road

@afrms

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, this is universal law, so wat happened to arbab rahim and sher afgan was a reaction, though i dont appreciat such actions.
When only one man was ruling pakistan and he considered himslf answerabl to none,and no one was feeling secure, lawyers stood against him and challenged his might. It was a lawyer who sacrificed his practice for rule of law, it was a lawyer who was beaten and dragged on roads but his resolution could not b broken. it was only lawyer community of pakistan which recieved praise from all over the world when everything going on inside pakistan was condemned by international community. those mass rallies were financed by none but lawyers demseleves. When lawyers movement ,for restoration of judges and rule of law, is recieving appreciation from all over the world, very few like u, who damn care abt rule of law and justice, condemn dis movement. Free elections dt u have witnessed is due to lawyer movement, democratic government dat u r experiencing is due to lawyer movement, You shud b thankful to lawyers bcaz dey alone stood against a dictator who considered himself invincible.
I dont think any member of this forum can deny the genuiness of lawyer movement. Lawyers shud b ashamed bcaz dey did dis al for pakistani people?
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:
awais_666 (Thursday, April 10, 2008)
Old Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MURTAZA.SAHTO is on a distinguished road

I never appreciate arbab’s thrashing. But I think newton’s third law has worked here-action=reaction. While holding the top slot of sindh his behavior was unbecoming of democratic values and traditions. He lacked patience. He trashed, abused and harassed every one. Proof is GEO TV footage wherein he slapped a journalist. In order to gain cheap popularity he used aggressive and abusive language towards the opposition party leadership. He joined and strengthened the hands of non democratic forces who kept him on the top slot…morale of the arabab’s thrashing is that one should always keep oneself in the limits.
Moreover, I am really very sorry as regards to the pessimist views shared above by Mr. Waseem Gurmani. It shows his pessimism towards the general socio-political conditions and his implicit political affiliation with PML (Q). I must say to my brother wasseem that please don’t be so pessimistic our country will be democratic and progressive. We are passing through a transition-an evolution. An essential stage in a nation’s life. We are moving towards betterment. One’s thrashing should not lead u to conclude that we will never progress. Such incidents have happened and are happening even in the developed democracies. Moreover, I totally disagree with my brother Mr. Waseem that in the previous government’s (Q government) tenure such incidents have never happened....my brother, every day previous government slapped on the face of democracy by joining hands with a dictator. Besides, world has witnessed the manhandling of the Chief Justice of Pakistan, members of civil society, advocates, politicians etc….all these incidents are afresh in the minds of Pakistani nation….all incidents occurred in the Q-league government….please remember that also.