CSS Forums

CSS Forums (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/)
-   Discussion (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/)
-   -   Brutal Sindh Assembly (http://www.cssforum.com.pk/general/discussion/17309-brutal-sindh-assembly.html)

Mariya Tuesday, April 08, 2008 03:18 AM

Brutal Sindh Assembly

What you people say about the incident of Sindh assembly?
Isn't this act condemnable,an artocious act?? ?? ??

awais_666 Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:52 AM

in Past the same thing was done by Mr. Arbab Ghulam Rahim as insulting others in words and this all is reaction of it many people are still waiting to do the same thing with him well jo boya woh kaata well
in true manners i oppose that action should not be taken against anyone and if it is taken the people should be punished as law should be equal for everyone that will be the true democrate government

A New Pakistan for ALL

THANKS

AFRMS Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:38 PM

[quote=Mariya]What you people say about the incident of Sindh assembly?
Isn't this act condemnable,an artocious act?? ?? ??[/quote]

salam
i totally agree with you mariya.
it should'nt have happened.
if ex province minister can get beating like that what about common citizens.
it shows lack of tolerance.
this is surely not democratic attitude,that is ill manners at its peak.
there must be difference b/w street politics and politics in assemblies,the whole world watched,it shows what kind of poeple we are.
that is definitely not the attitude of majority in PAKISTAN.

saadat110 Tuesday, April 08, 2008 12:46 PM

it seems none of u guys have read the newspaper this morning ....

‘Arbab’s ex-servant hit him’

ISLAMABAD: The man who hit former Sindh chief minister Arbab Ghulam Rahim with a shoe at the Sindh Assembly on Monday had been his servant for four years, Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) member Manzoor Wasaan said on Monday. He said the incident was regrettable and the PPP did not approve of it. daily times monitor

[url]http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2008\04\08\story_8-4-2008_pg1_4[/url]

maria_riaz2000 Tuesday, April 08, 2008 01:19 PM

ladies and gentlemen of the world,

07-April-2008 Bad Day of Sindh Assembly

these are our so called civilized, democartic, human rights lover, freedom lover, dictatorship hater political people.
Atleast we should excoriate this act because i think this kind of politics is not in benefit of Pakistan.But it is tradition in Pakistan that every Government tried to suck the blood of opposition.

Light Tuesday, April 08, 2008 02:40 PM

Well whatever happened is certainly not commendable.
But moot point is WHY all this happened Why was he so much hated and WHY he was humiliated in such a way that no other Chief Minister of pakistan has ever been.????

I think that this incident carries a lesson for all political elites. When they get into power they forget who they are. I cant forget 12th may incident.

Yes its true that civilised nations dont behave like this but do rulers of civilised nation behave in the way Mr Arbab did during his tenure, abusing and insulting others. He lost his respect and honour by his deeds.

It shouldnt have happened it is true and i whole heartedly agree to it. But this incident shows that when land remains without law for long then common people do not hesitate to take law unto their hands.

There is so much to learn from this incident for those who wish to learn.....Even the aspiring CSP officers. Give respect and gain respect

Regards

tanha Tuesday, April 08, 2008 03:31 PM

two wrongs dont make a right.It is pitiable that such disgusting episode is equated with exemplary punishment.

Anees-ur-Rehman Tuesday, April 08, 2008 08:46 PM

I am totaly agree with you.i think they should apologize for that......

Kamran Tuesday, April 08, 2008 09:12 PM

well,whatt happened at sindh assembly is really a commendable being a common citizen of pakistan,but i would say ''As u sow,so shall you reap'',the comments passed by Mr.Arbab Rahim about BB were horrible..and whatt happened there was anger of paksitani nation on president musharraf..i think president musharrf should realise now that there is nothing left for him...he supported two brothers of Gujrat..and for your kind information these chaudhary brothers laid a new foundation of nepotism in punjab..Ex-chief minister punjab supported Mafia group in punjab..All these sugar and flour crisis were created by these chaudhry brothers including ex federal minister Humayun Akhter...
ans i em afraid that after Mr.Arbab,Mr.Sher Afgan..it can be turn of chaudhary pervaiz and ch.shujaat

Waseem Riaz Khan Tuesday, April 08, 2008 09:43 PM

I used to think that pakistani nation is very sophisticated and tolerant but i was wrong.Its unbelieveable that our ex-ministers are being beaten like that.
Hum log kabhi taraqi kr hi nahi saktay.aur na hi hum iss k qabil hain. We people are used to draconian laws and can only be herded by dictators like Musharaf. I never heard such incident during Q-league's rule of 5 years.
And look at tv what is happening now. Aitzaz Ahsan who always tried to bring democracy in Pakistan and Shair Afghan, ex-minister , are again the victim of people' vehemence.
On one side we demand democracy while on the other we behave like animals. I used to believe that the day is not far when our people will be reckoned as moderate in the world but i was day dreaming as there is no chance of improvement.......Remember a small community of any society represents the whole.People of the world must be laughing at us. We are defaming Islam and the whole Islamic world by these acts of brutalness.

03:15 AM (GMT +5)

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.