Thursday, March 28, 2024
02:27 PM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mariya is on a distinguished road
Default Nuclear Reactor!

Salamz! I ve heared from a source that a kind of gas has evolved from a reactor and a number of people have died because of that gas! what's the real story if anybody can provide me with the answer?

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.

awais_666 is on a distinguished road

the real story is not like that the gas didnt evolved actually there were two tanks of heavy water which broke off and because of that 2 people died there as per my information thats the story hope someone got more information about it

Mariya is on a distinguished road

hmmmm! it means I got exxagerated news! neways thanks

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. When I have your hands in mine nothing can debilate me.
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason: Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason:

prieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura aboutprieti has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariya
Salamz! I ve heared from a source that a kind of gas has evolved from a reactor and a number of people have died because of that gas! what's the real story if anybody can provide me with the answer?
Ws,
Sulphur Dioxide leaked out from the tower/column...killing 2 persons at the spot, while 6 still unconcious in hospital, as severe damage has been done to thier lungs by the hazordous gas , so chances of their survival are less...

A Man Would Do Nothing,
If He Waited Until He
Could Do It So Well
That No One Would Find Fault
With What He Has Done.
Old Monday, April 14, 2008

Astute Accountant has a spectacular aura aboutAstute Accountant has a spectacular aura about

Oh very sad!!! May Allah Almighty Bless them with a new life...... Ameen